Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Susu.mochi

Established
What do you guys think about Day6
I have no idea. Though one of the members I think jae, he has his own twitter account and when his fans tell him they bought his music, he's like " it is by his grace or my grace your saved" as if he's Jesus. And then people in the comments are like, King Jaesus. This is just blasphemy. People are calling idols thier kings. When will God open thier eyes.

I have no idea. Though one of the members I think jae, he has his own twitter account and when his fans tell him they bought his music, he's like " it is by his grace or my grace your saved" as if he's Jesus. And then people in the comments are like, King Jaesus. This is just blasphemy. People are calling idols thier kings. When will God open thier eyes.
They’re the only group I remotely like
But yh I don’t agree with what hes said
Does he say this numerous times
He seems really nice apart from this

Frozenrose

Veteran
What do you guys think about Day6
The name is also blasphemous because as we know God created the Earth in 7 days. The 6th day is when humans were made aka they exalt human beings above God since the 7th day is the end point. They instead say the last day are their fans(human beings) aka full removal of God.
At least that's what I get from their name.

Cocomj

Star
Illuminati cards.....they've been discussed earlier......so,found this card 'Combined Disasters'.....it has a clock tower falling in the background amidst fire while five people run in the foreground......at a glance,with the clock tower,many peoplethink that it is big ben of london but a careful look(and as suggested by someone earlier on some thread I can't remember) reveals that it is actually the tokyo clock tower,japan.....owned by ntt docomo,who quite funnily don't have their headquarters there but only use it to store some hardware or some systems to for the company's cellular service.......and the five people in the foreground,with a careful look can be realised to be of east asian descent ....and what's more.....their clothes' colours are same as that of the olympic rings.......and wait for it.....tokyo is hosting olympics in 2020.....The 2020 Summer Olympics is officially known as the Games of the XXXII(32)Olympiad and commonly known as Tokyo 2020.....and it has 33 sports(around 5 sports were recently introduced)......
https://flic.kr/p/6VfZaq notice how the tower photo shows the same time as on the card?
https://www.climbing.com/.image/t_share/MTQxNzA3NDM3NDYyNzkxNjg4/olympic2020promojpg.jpg
the olympic ring colours and the clothes' colours are the same.
and ntt ,the parent corporation of ntt docomo that owns the building is a stylised eye
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/NTT_company_logo.svg
and look at the president of ntt docomo.....this is one of the first pics shown on google search of his name..kazuh!r0 y0sh!zawa
https://c7.alamy.com/comp/MNE1NY/ntt-docomo-inc-president-and-ceo-kazuhiro-yoshizawa-speaks-during-a-press-conference-for-the-launch-of-its-2018-summer-lineup-of-11-mobile-devices-on-may-16-2018-tokyo-japan-yoshizawa-presented-docomos-new-mobile-devices-for-this-summer-and-its-own-artificial-intelligence-ai-personal-assistant-my-daiz-which-will-be-available-from-may-30-docomo-also-launched-a-new-financial-advice-service-theo-available-from-may-16th-credit-rodrigo-reyes-marinafloalamy-live-news-MNE1NY.jpg
a known masonic hand sign
if the cards are to be believed,then at the time of olympics or anytime in 2020,there might be more than one disaster.....looking at the card,it looks like an earthquake and nuclear catastrophe....because of the crumbling clock tower and the thick smoke and fire in the background that enveloped other people who remained as shadows....
the reason to mention about this here in this thread is because the cards have been discussed before and many kpop groups keep visiting this country and are believed to be involved in some rituals while they are there.
1)wtf X0
2)3/11 ummm in reverse 11th of March....
(Search and you'll know what i'm talking abt idk if it has a link but anyway have a good day )

The name is also blasphemous because as we know God created the Earth in 7 days. The 6th day is when humans were made aka they exalt human beings above God since the 7th day is the end point. They instead say the last day are their fans(human beings) aka full removal of God.
At least that's what I get from their name.
Wow I never thought of it that way
JYP always chooses weird names

Frozenrose

Veteran
Guys
Seventeen had a comeback on 21st of December with a very dark concept
They’ll have another one on January 21st
View attachment 18523
You guys know the symbolism
They’re getting darker
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/loona-fans-goes-wow-after-finding-out-the-meaning-behind-the-x1x-teaser
You're right. Just now there's sth about L00na too mentioning 21th January:

After revealing the mysterious teaser of X1X, LOONA fans found out a few curious things about the short video. At first sight, the video seems to be just a normal video showing the girls' beauty in a black & white but the meaning behind this video is more complex than that.

What catchs up the attention of netizens is the butterfly theme in the video and the numbers showed at the end of the video. The representative animal for the member Gowon is a Emperor Butterfly which can be seen in her solo MV "One&Only". Gowon was crowned in that music vide by other member, Yves, and still fans didn't fully understand the meaning behind that scene. Now it seems this is related to one of the Chaos theories called "Butterfly effect" which explains a small move of a butterfly wings can produce a hurricane in other part of the world (small actions can follow big disasters).

In the videography of LOONA, the girls play a group of characters who are placed in three dimensions (Earth, Eden and Cosmo), and the last member, Olivia Hye, is related to destruction and chaos, and Gowon is the one linked to her in their last subunit MV, "love4eva".

In the teaser, 12 butterflies appears really fast at one point. These 12 bugs are all different species of butterflies and all are related to each member of LOONA in their fictional world. Being the blue emperor the one selected to be placed in Gowon's mouth. So this can be hinting us the next concept for the girls would be the destruction of the LOONAVERSE.

In other hand, the dates showed in the teaser seems to be related to different moon's states, and for the 21st of January we will see a Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse, which is a really unique and weird moon state. The super moon is when the moon is closest to Earth, a blood moon is when it's totally covered in red and for a wolf moon we understand the first full moon of january. This turns that eclipse into one of the most uniques ones and all are related to the plot of LOONA members.

PS: 21th January is 12 backwards(12 butterflies/ 12 apostles)
Kpop is going fully ritualistic. It gives goosebumps to see this year will be the one of big changes...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Myno's Trigger(parts of the lyrics):
Rock the mic uh receive the baton
Everybody disqualified from being the next generation icon, except me
Adapt to the change and line up on either side of me
Next to punks that act like they’re unique, I am a singularity...

There are a lot of newcomers, and to them I’m their god
And out of them is your role is a rapper, clasp your hands behind your back
You will be scolded, fix your gaze up high And I’ll be there...

The birth of a new universe
Erase all that come me
I shall lift up the fog
Me and the light, together...

If you compile all the lyrics I’ve ever written it’s like the holy bible, amen
The sermon on verse 3 on July 10, 2015, rip it and repent
I’m a poet, even if my words are there everyone’s illiterote
Begone, those of you with dull ears, I AM your only lord...

On the door of my studio it says HEAVEN WELCOME
Then on the bottom, in small letters, DEVIL ONLY...

Call me almighty Song...

So disgusting!
And I see there are some posts about NASA and BT3. Myno also have a song his album called Rocket that mentions Apollo and Nasa.
Wow honestly I'm really disappointed in him.... he seems to have a nice personality is overall nice ( From my perspective after watching some variety shows winner was in) but those lyrics are surely disturbing, I didn't know he had an evil side, those lyrics are so evil and direct and disgusting , how do fans not even realize this??? many people say he's like the next gd. i think maybe that explains his lyrics??....he's trying to go up the ladder for more fame, power, and money... I also heard that Mino's paintings/drawings were full of satanic symbols and messages somewhere in this website...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Hello, I'm new to this thread.. I know a lot of you are fans of iKON but I'm really concerned about BI.. He has a Nihilism tattoo and some of his fans worship that tattoo. I'm not sure if they know the meaning of it... He supports Neitsche, the German guy who created Nihilism. Mr.Meeseeks, Rick and Morty (a cartoon character who always talk about the pain in existence) and wants to open his third eye... I thought it was a joke, but I think he is serious about it. There was an interview I read and aides him about his goal. He said "If I make it my time, I want to disappear" it really concerned me. He looks miserable, talks like a drunk a some fans think that he's "high". Also he has a new tattoo and fans said its "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas " that movie was about drugs and illusions... what do you think about iKON?
not B.I :(.....He looks so naive....why do my biases always end up being related with anything satanic or evil... like I just got into Ikon like a while ago and have been watching them , listening to their songsand getting to know them and I really love all their title tracks...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I don't know them very well but from what I've read people said that he's kind of arrogant. There was a comment sth along the line how he perceives himself as higher than the others because he has more money than the company.
B.I says he has four goals in life: opening his third eye, getting his own place, travelling the world and making it onto the Billboard charts as a songwriter.
I've been telling you, guys -they are self-absorbed and want to exalt themselves above the others despite the price. They are mostly brats who you wouldn't give a second glance because you know how the rich kids act. Yes, there are some who try to hide how they see the others below them but inside they share the same mindset. They just need you as ATMs and an applause machine. The modern version of the rich and the others who have to marvel after them.

It's truly despising how they thrive on getting advantage over teens. Once you go into your 20s, you'll see the reality and when you look at them you'll see their real intentions. I so regret spending so many years on fake stories and people who actually knows how they keep getting richer and richer. At the end, it'll be only you who is used by them (be it by money, time, idolising them, pitying them).
Just think how sickening it is for us to be watching some people who are strangers to us and thinking how hard they have it. But who will think about us? Them? No, it'll be only God. I really regret how I strayed from God for lies.
Your post made me rethink alot of things and my life and regrets I have. Your post is so true , Ever since i discovered kpop till now, I watch korean variety shows, kdrama, idols, listen to songs from lierally the moment I wake up till I sleep it's an obsession i couldn't end , I guess i developed this bad habit of trying to escape reality through them. Tbh the last line you wrote hit me hard, my grades are dropping, my mental state is worsening a, I give my most valuable time from my life that i could never get back for only them 24/7......But In the end they don't even know me......they will just steal and ruin my life, and I'll get nothing in return.....the problem is I know....But I know too much about the dark side of kpop, our society, and the present we live in....it makes me want to forget everything and wish I was a normal person who didn't know anything and is carefree sometimes....I just want to escape.

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/loona-fans-goes-wow-after-finding-out-the-meaning-behind-the-x1x-teaser
You're right. Just now there's sth about L00na too mentioning 21th January:

After revealing the mysterious teaser of X1X, LOONA fans found out a few curious things about the short video. At first sight, the video seems to be just a normal video showing the girls' beauty in a black & white but the meaning behind this video is more complex than that.

What catchs up the attention of netizens is the butterfly theme in the video and the numbers showed at the end of the video. The representative animal for the member Gowon is a Emperor Butterfly which can be seen in her solo MV "One&Only". Gowon was crowned in that music vide by other member, Yves, and still fans didn't fully understand the meaning behind that scene. Now it seems this is related to one of the Chaos theories called "Butterfly effect" which explains a small move of a butterfly wings can produce a hurricane in other part of the world (small actions can follow big disasters).

In the videography of LOONA, the girls play a group of characters who are placed in three dimensions (Earth, Eden and Cosmo), and the last member, Olivia Hye, is related to destruction and chaos, and Gowon is the one linked to her in their last subunit MV, "love4eva".

In the teaser, 12 butterflies appears really fast at one point. These 12 bugs are all different species of butterflies and all are related to each member of LOONA in their fictional world. Being the blue emperor the one selected to be placed in Gowon's mouth. So this can be hinting us the next concept for the girls would be the destruction of the LOONAVERSE.

In other hand, the dates showed in the teaser seems to be related to different moon's states, and for the 21st of January we will see a Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse, which is a really unique and weird moon state. The super moon is when the moon is closest to Earth, a blood moon is when it's totally covered in red and for a wolf moon we understand the first full moon of january. This turns that eclipse into one of the most uniques ones and all are related to the plot of LOONA members.

PS: 21th January is 12 backwards(12 butterflies/ 12 apostles)
Kpop is going fully ritualistic. It gives goosebumps to see this year will be the one of big changes...

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
If you check the MVs of the west- US, this is the same theme (Katy Perry- butterfly, from one of her music videos) ... If it's not illuminati, it is satanic! I checked the reaction in Allkpop, fans were amused- I guess they're blinded by the hidden meaning which is sad.

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
Wow honestly I'm really disappointed in him.... he seems to have a nice personality is overall nice ( From my perspective after watching some variety shows winner was in) but those lyrics are surely disturbing, I didn't know he had an evil side, those lyrics are so evil and direct and disgusting , how do fans not even realize this??? many people say he's like the next gd. i think maybe that explains his lyrics??....he's trying to go up the ladder for more fame, power, and money... I also heard that Mino's paintings/drawings were full of satanic symbols and messages somewhere in this website...
I'm glad somebody opened this up again.. Well, I don't know what to say... I personally like Mino. I thought he was different.. But I noticed that he doesn't have originality. Copying GD from looks, to mannerisms to style, etc. I opened his IG account, and the selcas were eerie, the painting is satanic, the MV's and the song... I haven't watch or heard it yet but I really don't think that I'm brave enough to watch or hear it. I was disappointed with his posts on IG- it's getting weirder... Well, we all know that GD is the king of KPOP, but come on...Everybodys knows that he already sold his soul... Since 2011, heartbreaker to MOTTE... You will see satanic symbolism and it's not only a concept. Try to check his IG posts, the meaning of his tattoos, his interviews. He is in the military, and Bigbag is still on the charts (Flower Road). Going back to Mino, I thought he was godly since he has the "Deuteronomy " tattoo. I guess he was blinded by fame and money. I was si disappointed.

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
Your post made me rethink alot of things and my life and regrets I have. Your post is so true , Ever since i discovered kpop till now, I watch korean variety shows, kdrama, idols, listen to songs from lierally the moment I wake up till I sleep it's an obsession i couldn't end , I guess i developed this bad habit of trying to escape reality through them. Tbh the last line you wrote hit me hard, my grades are dropping, my mental state is worsening a, I give my most valuable time from my life that i could never get back for only them 24/7......But In the end they don't even know me......they will just steal and ruin my life, and I'll get nothing in return.....the problem is I know....But I know too much about the dark side of kpop, our society, and the present we live in....it makes me want to forget everything and wish I was a normal person who didn't know anything and is carefree sometimes....I just want to escape.

The same with me, too... You get hooked. Watching K dramas is ok as long as there is a time limit, like 2-3 hours... listening to Kpop we have to be vigilant... Not get addicted listening to their songs and we have to be very careful not to worship these idols, its ok to like them but not to practice satanism, occultism or illuminati like they do. Let's not allow them to take over our lives. Coz it might be the devils call to ruin our lives. Let's not tolerate their behavior. If we see something suspicious, write it out here and we can discuss it over. People and their fans need to know if they're being a bad example. Hoping the these artist might know that their fans know that their practices are demonic. So that they too, will stop promoting satanism. If they do, their agancies will at least change their concept. They need to know that they're promoting evil and its not good. After all, they just need our support for their game and money. Nothing else!

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
The first few pics in her instagram has paedophilia imagery all over them......and the reference to popcorn and pasta screamed of pizzagate scandal of us.....her showing armpits and bare feet also go into these interests of paedophiles....what's with kpop and their obsession with this imagery?
I think Sulli is the case of MK Ultra... She's out of her mind...

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
not B.I :(.....He looks so naive....why do my biases always end up being related with anything satanic or evil... like I just got into Ikon like a while ago and have been watching them , listening to their songsand getting to know them and I really love all their title tracks...[/QUOTE

I know it's very disappointing. I love Kim Hanbin. I love iKON. I thought they were the nicest kpop and the most talented kpop group without any involvement in the illuminati. They have Christian members. What bothers me is that they're throwing a lot of symbolisms. At first, I denied it. But check out their latest MV's. Check out BI's tayo. Nihilism- do you know what it meant? Neitsche? Do you know who he is? Neitsche is an anti-christ. For BI who supported him and has a Nihilism tattoo, what do you think? Do you think he's naive? He may look Naive but, I don't think he is. Have you watched iKON tv, where he said he wants to open his third eye? Do you know what that third eye is? It's the eye of Horus. Mr Meeseeks, some fans noted this character as his CP cover- try to research about Rick and Morty's Mr. Meeseeks. There was an interview before he said "If I have it my time, I would like to disappear" You will sometimes see that his demeanor is different. Walking off balance sometimes, sometimes he acts like as if he's a child sometimes he looks like he's possessed. Fans think that it's funny. Bit it hurts me though coz from the beginning, he's been hated because of his father's crime. Do you remember that his father was arrested before his debut? People hated him. You may wonder though coz he already set a "time plan" for iKON. I hope I'm wrong but sometimes I wonder maybe this is a case of MK Ultra. I hope I'm wrong, coz I love BI and iKON. Let's just pray for them and for their salvation.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Yes....and isn't it ka! who was having solo dance breaks on all stages in the past few performances(don't know if he always gets that)?....they were putting him in the spotlight and getting people accustomed to him(I for one didn't know who he was until I saw that love shot solo dance that was kind of trending on twitter) so that when the news breaks,people will already know where to go and what to search for to have more news about them....also,blackp!nk's performance at sbs was trending and was the most watched performance of any group(including bt3) over the last month with over 23 mil views while other groups have less than 10mil views.....
also about jennie's controversy......there were rumours that she slept with their boss and that it is the reason for her solo song debut..... blackp!nk group didn't even perform in a recent award show but simply took the award and left,because the public were still angry about the controversy and the company didn't want the group to be in the public eye for long...so,no performance.......
you see,there was already bad promotion of jennie.......and any promotion(good or bad)is good for business......so,they might've probably put these two together.....also,if the public doesn't accept the news,it would be easy to make her the scapegoat.......but,it seems like the public is more accepting of this news,especially considering that blackp!nk has more international fanbase....and now,this international fanbase inorder to support the couple,will start stanning ex0.......ex0 have been trying to break into the international scene but are having hiccups....atleast they are not as successful as bt3(yes,they can't seem to escape that comparison)....and this publicity might just bring in more international fans and the international recognition they've been trying to have ....and with ex0 fans supporting the girls,maybe it wouldn't be that bad if the girls lose some possessive fans(already the other three girls seem to be gaining sympathy)........all in all,this is kind of a shakeup exercise for all fans and the general public in the new year,with changing equations between groups and companies.....someone did say that 2019 is going to be special......maybe it will be in more than one way.
I saw a person on twitter with many retweets sharing a ss of her looking at funny moments with Kai to "get to know Jennie's boyfriend"..
And also Jennie said that it was very hard to get that solo in her Vlive before the realise of the song..
I kinda pity her.. and also that man YG is truly disgusting in the way people say if he really slept with Jennie to let her have a solo..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
What's wrong with this gg LOONA lately.. They ain't that famous now but they kinda remind me of BTS.. not much spotlight immediately but tons of symbolism (maybe it's on purpose).

The mkultra butterfly.. monochrome.. pretty scary.
Nevertheless I hardly liked a song of theirs before.. not something too special. Just a play of weird, aesthetics and strange sounds

skyinthesky

Rookie
Hello!
Stop asking about any of your preferred groups you already know the answer guys. I used to be a fan of f(x) (yes NuABO,Red Light and all these sanatic witchy stuff and I still chose not to see). Now it's your choice,be or not to be part of it.
I dont think appreciating what is done is wrong but what is wrong in my opinion is blindly believing they are 'artists whose sole purpose is "entertaining us" because they're good you know' which is very wrong. Open your eyes (not talking about the 3rd eye or 7th sense whatever)