Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kaidyeg

Rookie
This may not be entirely about kpop, but I’m genuinely curious as to why lucifer/Satan tries so hard to brainwash the people and try to act like God? According to revelation, he is going to burn in hell for eternity, so why try to fight God? I’m sure he knows how it’s going to end..but why still try to do all these satanic things to people…

OvercomeItAll

Established
This may not be entirely about kpop, but I’m genuinely curious as to why lucifer/Satan tries so hard to brainwash the people and try to act like God? According to revelation, he is going to burn in hell for eternity, so why try to fight God? I’m sure he knows how it’s going to end..but why still try to do all these satanic things to people…
He wants people to join him in Hell. It's his sole purpose, to get as many humans from Earth to enter Hell in the afterlife as possible :/

btach

Veteran
Because majority wins...the more people, the more energy and power. We humans are extremely powerful, but we giveaway our powers to Governments through voting etc. The process of many creates delay
One shall chase a thousand two shall put ten thousand to flight Deuteronomy 32:30
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

This came from the occult guy named Dr. King
“If mankind had the right thought and action there wouldn’t be any nasty weather conditions, no tornados, no famine in one place and flood in another. Nothing like this at all would happen. Some of you know this. Some of you may not have realised it. For those who haven’t realised it I’m stressing this point. So, if you already know it I ask you to forgive me. So there you are. It’s extremely important. It’s one of the great, great essentials.”

We are very powerful, but we give it all away.

Fujiko

Star
The KPOP spell is no joke. Each fandom feeds its favorite members. I see BTS made spotify history and the fans are over the moon like it's a personal.achievement.

EXO is scheduled for a comeback, which SM strategically placed after BTS to drive cometitive traffic, and the fans are in serious anticipation and its really about numbers.

I know music can have influence on our lives, but do you folks think this level of completion is normal? Are these fan wars a normal phenomena or have they become worse?
Exo comeback without the leader and the vocals?Of course there is D.O,but he seems more focused on acting than singing,he has no solo album,then there are the rappers Kai and Sehun and we have Xiumin,i think Sm cares anymore about Exo...someone said that Sm wants to sacrifice Exo,at this point it is true...

queen82

Star
Exo comeback without the leader and the vocals?Of course there is D.O,but he seems more focused on acting than singing,he has no solo album,then there are the rappers Kai and Sehun and we have Xiumin,i think Sm cares anymore about Exo...someone said that Sm wants to sacrifice Exo,at this point it is true...
they would sacrifice for ? Aespa?

The Red Apple

Rookie
Thank you so much for this analysis!! I watched this music video the other night and was very very disturbed to say the least. When you mentioned alternate personalities it reminded me of this video I saw of Ian after I watched that Scaredy Cat (it was recommended) It's a documentary about the making of his album I guess, and in the video he's saying that he's always felt like he had someone else living inside of himself and is always battling this evil person (who he calls Mito).

You're welcome! :) :)
I will check it out, what an interesting find... it further confirms the theme of the video I guess

AmazingGrace

Established
I really like this girl, and she norices the same stuff...and also has a heart for the lost...bless her. I pretty much can’t think of anything worse than MK ultra. I know some think that he’s evil but I think that’s more like demons and alters. I was praying about whether he was possessed or not because I don’t even see the same person when I look at him...so this vid is titled appropriately

Interesting that she has Hello Kitty at the background. Just as many other child movies, it was also used for programming.
1621842995179.png
(Alters, Triggers for alters and what were the alters used for in Fiona Barnetts programming. Book Eyes Wide Open, page 339)

Fujiko

Star
Interesting that she has Hello Kitty at the background. Just as many other child movies, it was also used for programming.
View attachment 56405
(Alters, Triggers for alters and what were the alters used for in Fiona Barnetts programming. Book Eyes Wide Open, page 339)
She has Marilyn monroe hair,so i don't know what to think...she seems weird,she talks about T@emin sex slave while she has Hello kitty and pink colour...and in one part of the video she seems confused...
She has tattoos of moon and sun on her wrist,cult of horus and moon?Why she has the symbol used in witchcraft on her arm?
She did with her hands the throat sign similar to the masonic sign who represents that who reveals secrets will be punished.Sorry,maybe are coincidences,i don't trust in her

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
She has Marilyn monroe hair,so i don't know what to think...she seems weird,she talks about T@emin sex slave while she has Hello kitty and pink colour...and in one part of the video she seems confused...
She has tattoos of moon and sun on her wrist,cult of horus and moon?Why she has the symbol used in witchcraft on her arm?
She did with her hands the throat sign similar to the masonic sign who represents that who reveals secrets will be punished.Sorry,maybe are coincidences,i don't trust in her
I mean, I don't want to discredit her. I agree with some of the things she say. And just because someone likes hello kitty or mickey mouse it doesn't automatically make them shills or bad, or part of the system/victim of mk ultra. But we should be vigilant with everyone, even those who give us the info, even those who say what we want to hear.

FleurLunaire

Hello, everyone.

I‘m new to this forum and I’ve been reading this thread a few times.

I liked K-Pop since maybe 7 years or some years ago. Specially S-N-S-D, BigB, 2-n-E-1, BT$ (since 2016) and more recently I started to listen X-O again.

I would like to read more info about this last group mentioned since is the group I started listening again for sometime ago, but every time I search about them in differents ways of writing the name, I can’t find anything because there is no result in the searching since the word are too short.

I recently saw here a video about X-O’s £aY and past Chinese member Kris being rude to each other not saluting to one another and it said something about the bad experiences that both and specially the 3 members who put a lawsuit against the company. Do you really think it was only the company, or the other members also were to blame, despite all the angelic faces they have?
I like how profesional are, amazing voices and great dancing skills, but that does not mean they are not innocent of provoking something bad in some way...

Do you also think, that all the personalities (as is already know) are “scripted” as a character and maybe later with the years show more their true personality?

And by the way, searching about the topic of this thread, I found this interesting but long explanation about why K-Pop is evil:

Have a nice day.