Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
intresting! I have always felt suspicious about k3y but what about jjong? I thought he was straight if there was something between them was it one sided or.........
In Dec 2016, Jonghyun tw
intresting! I have always felt suspicious about k3y but what about jjong? I thought he was straight if there was something between them was it one sided or.........

In 2016, Jonghyun tweeted that he does not swing as a homosexual. We keep attaching this gay label on him when he said he is not gay.

btach

Veteran
friends didn't give ring to each others
To be fair Minho also bought Key an expensive bag. I think that ring wasn't what people made it out to be. These IDOLS are walking ads and take advantage of whatever fans believe to sell products. I don't believe Jonghyun was in love with Key. Key was attracted to him pre-surgery but changed later. Their body language spoke volumes. Key took advantage of Jonghyun's giving nature to demand gifts and he did this with Minho too. Even that public proclaimation of love was fan service. You could see how uncomfortable Jonghyun was and he even said "this is friendship". But fans will always think whatever they want. Jonghyun was comfortable with Key because he helped him get out of his shell. Key said Jonghyun was a difficult nut to crack, that he never opened up to people so easily. Which makes sense. Jonghyun often said radio allowed him to connect with people without actually meeting them. Social anxiety???

queen82

Star
To be fair Minho also bought Key an expensive bag. I think that ring wasn't what people made it out to be. These IDOLS are walking ads and take advantage of whatever fans believe to sell products. I don't believe Jonghyun was in love with Key. Key was attracted to him pre-surgery but changed later. Their body language spoke volumes. Key took advantage of Jonghyun's giving nature to demand gifts and he did this with Minho too. Even that public proclaimation of love was fan service. You could see how uncomfortable Jonghyun was and he even said "this is friendship". But fans will always think whatever they want. Jonghyun was comfortable with Key because he helped him get out of his shell. Key said Jonghyun was a difficult nut to crack, that he never opened up to people so easily. Which makes sense. Jonghyun often said radio allowed him to connect with people without actually meeting them. Social anxiety???
don't know what to think honestly

PricklyPlant

Rookie
Everything in kpop is so fake and manipulated now I miss the good old 2nd gen where groups selling 100k or an Mv hitting 10 million was a big deal now kpop's popularity is so inflated fans and companies use so many strategies to inflate a groups' popularity enpipen just came out with an album they sold more than 700k units but the songs are not charting on any k-chart besides bugs which fans manipulate by mass streaming by making korean accounts everything is so fake now
MV views= 70-80% views are due to fans doing mass streaming plus ads bought by companies FAKE!!
Album sales= fans bulk buying, multiple versions to boost sales, fansigns by companies where you have to buy 100s of albums to even get a chance to talk with your fav, Chinese bars of idols popular in Chinese markets bulk buy albums from anywhere to 50000 to even 500-600k for more popular artists thus even if you are only popular in a certain niche you can sell million albums due to dedicated fandoms
Personalities: FAKE!!!!
Live singing: most idols don't sing live these days either it's prerecorded vocals, loud backtrack or some combination of pitch correction+autotune and now they are using live recorded vocals where they even record mistakes which makes it sound so realistic most fans don't realize that their favs are lip singing but its a fraud, it's manipulative as hell Aespa haven't sung live even once and they already have one PAK the standards are becoming so low now back in the early 2000s artists like britney, jlo and mj use to get so much flak for lip synching but their concerts were so high energy it made sense for them to not sing everything live but now groups with more than 5-7 members aren't expected to sing live because HARD CHOREOS when most of these idols sing max 40-50 seconds per song they are even lip singing in concerts these days like what do these idols do all these years for training???
perfectly described

Everything in kpop is so fake and manipulated now I miss the good old 2nd gen where groups selling 100k or an Mv hitting 10 million was a big deal now kpop's popularity is so inflated fans and companies use so many strategies to inflate a groups' popularity enpipen just came out with an album they sold more than 700k units but the songs are not charting on any k-chart besides bugs which fans manipulate by mass streaming by making korean accounts everything is so fake now
MV views= 70-80% views are due to fans doing mass streaming plus ads bought by companies FAKE!!
Album sales= fans bulk buying, multiple versions to boost sales, fansigns by companies where you have to buy 100s of albums to even get a chance to talk with your fav, Chinese bars of idols popular in Chinese markets bulk buy albums from anywhere to 50000 to even 500-600k for more popular artists thus even if you are only popular in a certain niche you can sell million albums due to dedicated fandoms
Personalities: FAKE!!!!
Live singing: most idols don't sing live these days either it's prerecorded vocals, loud backtrack or some combination of pitch correction+autotune and now they are using live recorded vocals where they even record mistakes which makes it sound so realistic most fans don't realize that their favs are lip singing but its a fraud, it's manipulative as hell Aespa haven't sung live even once and they already have one PAK the standards are becoming so low now back in the early 2000s artists like britney, jlo and mj use to get so much flak for lip synching but their concerts were so high energy it made sense for them to not sing everything live but now groups with more than 5-7 members aren't expected to sing live because HARD CHOREOS when most of these idols sing max 40-50 seconds per song they are even lip singing in concerts these days like what do these idols do all these years for training???
Halve any numbers and that's the true number of streams and sales. If there's a lot of Spanish, Brazilian or tons of Indian comments, it's often paid posters. I'm very suspicious when there's few Korean, Chinese or Japanese comments. It's kpop, and it's more popular there in East Asia, Sea and India. The more egregious comments are about the one on the right, not a fan but he's cute and wow it's not my fandom but they're amazing. How did they find the videos? Organic growth means a rookie group like t×t or sk takes months to reach 30 million views. There's no way a video in a small genre like kpop is getting 30-100 million views in a day.

lightroom

Rookie
hello everyone! i was just done reading 250+ pages from scratch! i want to thank so many of you, i’ve learnt so many things that were “hidden”, but i have a request from everyone, is there a way to preserve content sent as attachments? almost any link within the period i just read thru was DELETED! no tweets at all ! the accounts deactivated of course or got deleted, it’s absolutely NOT the way for our forum considering the protectiveness of kpop fans means ANY tweet or youtube’s video can be mass reported within hours.
if it’s pictures, please immediately screen shot and upload, don’t use tweets, facebook pages or instagram posts. so many were deleted, example that one clock picture jonghyun posted. it’s gone. for websites and blogs, i say use internet archive way back machine, u need to enter it there first so it would save.

arhur12

Star
In Dec 2016, Jonghyun tw

In 2016, Jonghyun tweeted that he does not swing as a homosexual. We keep attaching this gay label on him when he said he is not gay.
Yes you are right jonghyun's lyrical content is enough evidence for me to believe he was straight most gay artists I know have this habit of not using the he/she pronoun in love songs or using ambiguous language like george Michael calling his female lover a friend in Careless whisper but jjong's music and lyrical content is very straightforward in this regard k3y on the other hand I feel he may actually be a part of the alphabet community I feel they used jongtaem post 2013 to cover up for k3y he doesn't even try to flirt or do fan service for female fans in performances so maybe he is.......

Fun fact : Bt5's j1m1n's serendipity is written in gender neutral language some fans think it maybe a hint of something

arhur12

Star
He is just more expressive about these things and fans end up taking everything he says literally like him telling his fans that his recent album had budget constraints and he fought with 5m that thing is very common in 5m jjong regularly fought with 5m. Ba3khyun's latest album and d.o's album got delayed too T@emin's last 2 comebacks were poorly handled even ka1 said he used his own money in preparing his album but they didn't tell their fans so it wasn't considered a big deal but key talked about it so fans started thinking that he was being mistreated which is lame because he literally got the best promotions out of any 5m soloist this year same with the whole jjongkey scenario not saying they weren't close but since key tends to be the more emotional and expressive one most fans start speculating that they were more than friends

queen82

Star
hello everyone! i was just done reading 250+ pages from scratch! i want to thank so many of you, i’ve learnt so many things that were “hidden”, but i have a request from everyone, is there a way to preserve content sent as attachments? almost any link within the period i just read thru was DELETED! no tweets at all ! the accounts deactivated of course or got deleted, it’s absolutely NOT the way for our forum considering the protectiveness of kpop fans means ANY tweet or youtube’s video can be mass reported within hours.
if it’s pictures, please immediately screen shot and upload, don’t use tweets, facebook pages or instagram posts. so many were deleted, example that one clock picture jonghyun posted. it’s gone. for websites and blogs, i say use internet archive way back machine, u need to enter it there first so it would save.
hello to you

Twice&I

Established
Lalisa love me, DJ Snake- Lucifer, this guy who just called himself the beast en Espanol, and Megan the male horse coming to rap about their private parts and being whores for money. What a time to be alive when whores rapping about their privates parts was the number one song in the world. Look at Lucifer. SMH now here come money Lisa Singing about dollar bills falling on her like a stripper.

Last edited:

Twice&I

Established
Lalisa love me, DJ Snake- Lucifer, this guy who just called himself the beast en Espanol, and Megan the male horse coming to rap about their private parts and being whores for money. What a time to be alive when whores rapping about their privates parts was the number one song in the world. Look at Lucifer. SMH now here come money Lisa Singing about dollar bills falling on her like a stripper.
It's the end of the month and the weekend
I'ma spend this check, everything on me, yeah
I'ma tip myself, I'ma spend it on myself
I'ma drop it like it's pouring, I'ma pour it on myself
Check, check, check
Check that money making bank account number (yikes)
That's that shit that's never getting bounced on ya
Bitch, I do the money dance, I just made a hundred bands
When the store says "Sign for it, " I'ma leave my autograph
Dollar bills, dollar bills
Watch it falling for me, I love the way that feels
Keep on falling for me, I love the way it feels
I came here to drop some money, dropping all my money
Drop some money, all this bread so yummy, yeah
Twerking, twerking when I buy the things I like
Dollar, dollars dropping on my ass tonight
Everyone silent, listen to my money talk
Spend how I like it
Yeah, everyone know what I mean, mean
When they see green, when they see green, that mean go
Give me what the hell I want
Dollar, dollars, dropping on my ass tonight
Drop some money, dropping all my money
My money moves, money, I choose
Celine, my shoes, walking on you
My money rules
Watch how my Wons and Yens and Dollars be dropping on you, you, you
Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dun, da-la-la dun-dun
Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dropping on you
Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dun, da la la dun-dun

This is whoredom also if a Thai idol sings in English is it even KPOP. Lisa solo ruining BLACKPINK whole image for me this year. KPop was supposed to be different than mainstream over sexualized and cursing but clearly Satan has deceived the whole world into being perverse.

queen82

Star
It's the end of the month and the weekend
I'ma spend this check, everything on me, yeah
I'ma tip myself, I'ma spend it on myself
I'ma drop it like it's pouring, I'ma pour it on myself
Check, check, check
Dollar, dollars dropping on my ass tonight
Everyone silent, listen to my money talk
Spend how I like it
Yeah, everyone know what I mean, mean
When they see green, when they see green, that mean go
Dollar, dollars, dropping on my ass tonight
Celine, my shoes, walking on you
My money rules
Watch how my Wons and Yens and Dollars be dropping on you, you, you
Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dun, da-la-la dun-dun
Dun, da, la, la, dun-dun, dun, da la la dun-dun

This is whoredom also if a Thai idol sings in English is it even KPOP. Lisa solo ruining BLACKPINK whole image for me this year. KPop was supposed to be different than mainstream over sexualized and cursing but clearly Satan has deceived the whole world into being perverse.
song lyrics are so obvious

TrueUltimate

Rookie
any thoughts of Twice comeback The feels ?the song give me early Twice vibe
I love Twice and The Feels is like their original sound. I believe Sana or Jihyo said that it is fun like they used to do. Anyway aside from a few grammatically awkward lyrics the English is well done and it doesn't feel like it's pandering to American or English speaking demographics.