Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TrueUltimate

Rookie
They’ll have them do everything but make new music. Why is a 5 year old girl group with 21 songs being used to promote climate change agenda when they should be in the studio.
All of these popular korean artists promote UN and globalist agendas. Dedicated BP fans are definitely fed up with the lack of music. All BP is good for is promoting brands. I don't think their music is good in any capacity and that's considered a hot take which it shouldn't be.
That's how I feel about BT$ too but to be fair at least they have music throughout the year.

SylvieKaraden

Established
Jackson Wang is from Hong Kong and Jonghyun was from South Korea, how they could be the same person?
Omg please hahaha. That's when I see how inocent people are when I talk about the elite. IT'S FAKE, IT'S STAGED!!! these people can do WHATEVER THEY WANT! They just rule the world! Most of them do the role of multiple people. They're from elite families, they can say that they born in India, Singapore, whatever! They born and they're are created to do these things. If you look at things with the eyes of the world, you will never understand anything. Just like now, you think that because the character was born in another country, it proves they're not the same person. It's sad

SylvieKaraden

Established
Omg please hahaha. That's when I see how inocent people are when I talk about the elite. IT'S FAKE, IT'S STAGED!!! these people can do WHATEVER THEY WANT! They just rule the world! Most of them do the role of multiple people. They're from elite families, they can say that they born in India, Singapore, whatever! They born and they're are created to do these things. If you look at things with the eyes of the world, you will never understand anything. Just like now, you think that because the character was born in another country, it proves they're not the same person. It's sad
We are talking about characters. Just know that. If you want sense and Rationality in elite games, I just don't know what to say to you

SylvieKaraden

Established
interesting. I personally have a theory that i think that the demon that possessed jjong is the one that is now possessing t@ehyun from t ex t
Yeah these people play a lot with the spiritual world, that's why it's so easy to be another character, just like Beyonce talk about Sasha fierce and how Sasha do everything, sing, dance etc and she don't do it

Twice&I

Established
All of these popular korean artists promote UN and globalist agendas. Dedicated BP fans are definitely fed up with the lack of music. All BP is good for is promoting brands. I don't think their music is good in any capacity and that's considered a hot take which it shouldn't be.
That's how I feel about BT$ too but to be fair at least they have music throughout the year.
For me I enjoyed BLACKPINK music at first but hearing the same thing gets old eventually. The old songs I used to enjoy aren’t even that good now. Their mv have billions of views based off the scarcity.

LizBasil

Rookie
birthday / 8april/ 28 march

11 days of difference which is aa symbolic number

Wang Jia-Er - Kim Jong-hyun = both second name start with J

Jackson and Jonghyun = both stage name with J

The same year jonghyun died jackson started his dance/business being a solo artist with this

in june of 2017 jackson did a interview and said that he thought about suicide

3 days before jonghyun fake death jackson was confirmed in idol producer

PAPILLON LYRICS
Oh lord oh lord I truly feel blessed
Been trapped inside so long - lyrics talking about hes playing jonghyun
But now I feel blessed I'll break rules like Rick Ross'd be saying
Spit fire like flame tools them burn it all (in papillon, it has smoke and fire, as jonghyun died of carbon monoxide poisoning)

JONGHYUN LONELY lyrics complete papillon

Maybe we trapped each other (Been trapped inside so long/papillon)

No, you don’t understand me (But now I feel blessed I'll break rules)

We’re together but we’re not walking together
Loneliness and misery, the difference is only one memory (Spit fire like flame tools them burn it all )

View attachment 64318
this theory is interesting, but i think it's more plausible that j0nghyun was k1lled as a sacrifice for bt5 success or for other idols to debut. someone said in another thread that x1aojun from w4yv (and in my opinion t4ehyun from +x+) look like him and they debuted after his death, so many there's a connection. interestingly, both x1ao and t4ehyun are main vocals, like j0ng was).

i don't know that much myself, it's only what i've heard. maybe someone knows more.

LizBasil

Rookie
interesting. I personally have a theory that i think that the demon that possessed jjong is the one that is now possessing t@ehyun from t ex t
you may be right.
when it comes to t4ehyun, there's something unnatural in how he behaves and how he stares into the void. part of it must be his programming, but i'm sure there's something else. j0nghyun i'm certain had something demonic (check out his live performances, especially the song crazy, the performance in the red suit). most demons when they leave one host, they move to another.

EDIT: sorry for double post

swayy000

Star
omg this might be true
this theory is interesting, but i think it's more plausible that j0nghyun was k1lled as a sacrifice for bt5 success or for other idols to debut. someone said in another thread that x1aojun from w4yv (and in my opinion t4ehyun from +x+) look like him and they debuted after his death, so many there's a connection. interestingly, both x1ao and t4ehyun are main vocals, like j0ng was).

i don't know that much myself, it's only what i've heard. maybe someone knows more.
right? especially after watching little light studios, this video, and how they talked about one actress being possessed by the demon that possessed another actress who died.
I'll post my theory that ive shared with some other members below. and on top of them both being the main vocalist, i didnt even realize that... anyways here's the post:
________________________________________________________________________________________________
what i found especially suspicious is regarding the members from txt, specifically taehyun. So first off, he resembles the member from shinee, jonghyun, ALOT in terms of looks. There's even an article on koreaboo i believe about it.

And jonghyun would mention that he was close to his sister alot right? Well tell me why this member also says that he's closest to his sister as well??? might be a coincidence but veryy weird. What i also find a bit weird is that member said that he wanted to do music because he watched performance for shinee's replay, and he's a big fan of Shinee.
Shinee had 5 members and txt has 5 members... and during txt's debut there was a controversy and fans were mad that bighit now hybe copied shinee's fandom color and lightstick...i remembered people even saying that they were trying to make txt the new shinee.
and txt have done covers for shinee's songs in their past stage performances... like of all groups, why shinee? Especially after the controversies? I feel like they are connected to shinee in some sort of way. I mentioned this to one other member and they said that they suspect that the demon that was attached to jonghyun is now attached to taehyun. I remember even JD kpop said the same thing when she was exposing one of txt's music videos. When I first heard that from jd, i thought she was just exaggerating but I recently watched a video from little light studies about demons working in the entertainment industry, and they talked about how one actor from hollywood died, and the demon that possesed that actor possessed another one who took their place. I can link the video to you if you wish to see it. Now i am really starting to think that is the case with that member. Its like they are weirdly connected to shinee. Soobin from the group loves bebe rexha, i think they're planning a collab soon idk i dont follow them anymore, but anyways when they did an instagram live with bebe rexha, she asked taehyun if he was a big fan of shinee, and he said yes and mentioned how he watched their performance for replay and it inspired him to become an idol, and then he said he said he saw that bebe rexha wrote Shinee's song lucifer, and sher responded by saying yes and said that she wrote it when she was 17 years old. Its like they always bring it back to shinee. I also cant believe how a 17 year old would write a song like lucifer. She was probably born into the industry just like the rest, but i digress lol.
Going back to taehyun, so he woud say always in interviews that he wanted to become an idol because he watched shinee's replay performance when he was really young, and it inspired him to become an idol. But, in an mtv interview they had, he says at 0:15 "we are born to do music"...
on top of that there were two koreaboo articles that contradicted what his parents reactions where to him becoming an idol. one of them said his parents didnt want him to and another said his parents were completely fine with it. Plus he was in the spotlight since he was young, he was a child model and would star in commercials...
i really the demon that was possessing jjong is now possessing that boy. in one video he has said in the past that he suffers from sleep paralysis since he was young. Like simple believer has said in her videos many of these idols suffer from sleep paralysis because of the demonic activity they are involved in. Plus I once watched one video that had a shaman predict some of the members and one of the shamans said when they were talking about t@ehyun that his ancestor's are "proud" of him. The dead can't speak, they are dead, so who are these "ancestors"? clearly some demonic activity at play. Another shaman said the same thing about mina from aoa. Mina even said that shamanism runs in her family i believe. That's why i continue to believe that many of these idols are born from satanic/ occult bloodlines and they are not who they say they are. I also believe that the demon that possessed michael jackson is now possessing taemin. but anyways this is just my theory.

swayy000

Star
you may be right.
when it comes to t4ehyun, there's something unnatural in how he behaves and how he stares into the void. part of it must be his programming, but i'm sure there's something else. j0nghyun i'm certain had something demonic (check out his live performances, especially the song crazy, the performance in the red suit). most demons when they leave one host, they move to another.

EDIT: sorry for double post
EXACTLY. I posted this video in the bt5 thread. Look at how he spaces out here. How is this normal?
not only that, he spaces out just like jungk00k does. it can't be a coincidence anymore. I was watching a video by simple believer and she said to be demon possessed these people have to go mk ultra or some form(s) of abuse, so it can create their demonic alters. Idk what they do to them behind closed doors but they do something :(

Last edited:

LizBasil

Rookie
i really the demon that was possessing jjong is now possessing that boy. in one video he has said in the past that he suffers from sleep paralysis since he was young. Like simple believer has said in her videos many of these idols suffer from sleep paralysis because of the demonic activity they are involved in. Plus I once watched one video that had a shaman predict some of the members and one of the shamans said when they were talking about t@ehyun that his ancestor's are "proud" of him. The dead can't speak, they are dead, so who are these "ancestors"? clearly some demonic activity at play. Another shaman said the same thing about mina from aoa. Mina even said that shamanism runs in her family i believe. That's why i continue to believe that many of these idols are born from satanic/ occult bloodlines and they are not who they say they are. I also believe that the demon that possessed michael jackson is now possessing taemin. but anyways this is just my theory.
do you have a link for jd kpop channel or sth?
i know simple believer's channel (may the Lord bless her for exposing the truth. it's very much needed)
Also, thanks for all the resources regarding the J0nghyun / T4aehyun theory. The connection is so obvious, one would have to be completely blind to miss it. And the Sh1nee / +x+ connection is correct. I always thought Bigshit modelled +x+ after Sh1nee because of those similarities.

(as a Christian) I don't believe in shamans and talking to the dead, so it's always weird to me when people mention shamans and when shamans do rituals for necromancy. i think it's more plausible for dark rituals that allow demons to communicate.

You mentioned Mina. That poor girl. There's some demon that just won't give her piece. Every other weeks there's some news about her self harming or trying to k1ll herself. It's sad. I generally believe many mental health issues have spiritual counterparts. Those demons and her programming are messing with her and she's not like other idols who can show a pretty smile despite their torment. She may have a weaker mental health and that's why she's showing that she's hurting...

swayy000

Star
do you have a link for jd kpop channel or sth?
i know simple believer's channel (may the Lord bless her for exposing the truth. it's very much needed)
Also, thanks for all the resources regarding the J0nghyun / T4aehyun theory. The connection is so obvious, one would have to be completely blind to miss it. And the Sh1nee / +x+ connection is correct. I always thought Bigshit modelled +x+ after Sh1nee because of those similarities.

(as a Christian) I don't believe in shamans and talking to the dead, so it's always weird to me when people mention shamans and when shamans do rituals for necromancy. i think it's more plausible for dark rituals that allow demons to communicate.

You mentioned Mina. That poor girl. There's some demon that just won't give her piece. Every other weeks there's some news about her self harming or trying to k1ll herself. It's sad. I generally believe many mental health issues have spiritual counterparts. Those demons and her programming are messing with her and she's not like other idols who can show a pretty smile despite their torment. She may have a weaker mental health and that's why she's showing that she's hurting...
here is the video, this account reuploaded most of jd kpops videos

I dont believe in shamans as well as a christian, but i found what they said suspicous. And not only t@ehyun, there's a picture of Hu3ning kai's dad holding up the 666 symbol. Most, if not all, those members were born into the industry. I also question bt5. And i personally believe jjong was sacrificed for bt5.

arhur12

Star
right? especially after watching little light studios, this video, and how they talked about one actress being possessed by the demon that possessed another actress who died.
I'll post my theory that ive shared with some other members below. and on top of them both being the main vocalist, i didnt even realize that... anyways here's the post:
________________________________________________________________________________________________
what i found especially suspicious is regarding the members from txt, specifically taehyun. So first off, he resembles the member from shinee, jonghyun, ALOT in terms of looks. There's even an article on koreaboo i believe about it.

And jonghyun would mention that he was close to his sister alot right? Well tell me why this member also says that he's closest to his sister as well??? might be a coincidence but veryy weird. What i also find a bit weird is that member said that he wanted to do music because he watched performance for shinee's replay, and he's a big fan of Shinee.
Shinee had 5 members and txt has 5 members... and during txt's debut there was a controversy and fans were mad that bighit now hybe copied shinee's fandom color and lightstick...i remembered people even saying that they were trying to make txt the new shinee.
and txt have done covers for shinee's songs in their past stage performances... like of all groups, why shinee? Especially after the controversies? I feel like they are connected to shinee in some sort of way. I mentioned this to one other member and they said that they suspect that the demon that was attached to jonghyun is now attached to taehyun. I remember even JD kpop said the same thing when she was exposing one of txt's music videos. When I first heard that from jd, i thought she was just exaggerating but I recently watched a video from little light studies about demons working in the entertainment industry, and they talked about how one actor from hollywood died, and the demon that possesed that actor possessed another one who took their place. I can link the video to you if you wish to see it. Now i am really starting to think that is the case with that member. Its like they are weirdly connected to shinee. Soobin from the group loves bebe rexha, i think they're planning a collab soon idk i dont follow them anymore, but anyways when they did an instagram live with bebe rexha, she asked taehyun if he was a big fan of shinee, and he said yes and mentioned how he watched their performance for replay and it inspired him to become an idol, and then he said he said he saw that bebe rexha wrote Shinee's song lucifer, and sher responded by saying yes and said that she wrote it when she was 17 years old. Its like they always bring it back to shinee. I also cant believe how a 17 year old would write a song like lucifer. She was probably born into the industry just like the rest, but i digress lol.
Going back to taehyun, so he woud say always in interviews that he wanted to become an idol because he watched shinee's replay performance when he was really young, and it inspired him to become an idol. But, in an mtv interview they had, he says at 0:15 "we are born to do music"...
on top of that there were two koreaboo articles that contradicted what his parents reactions where to him becoming an idol. one of them said his parents didnt want him to and another said his parents were completely fine with it. Plus he was in the spotlight since he was young, he was a child model and would star in commercials...
Yup sh@wols have been saying this since t+t debuted BH said before that they wanted to have a grp like sh1nee so It could be possible that the demon that possessed jjong was passed on to BH after jjong's death I posted my theory about it too earlier how jjong was possessed by demon his crazy performance and internet war from 2011 he looks possessed and his song inspiration and his Mv for it which was not released for some reason all have him look possessed I think inspiration was about him being possessed and his suicide too probably happened under demon possession let's hope the boys stay safe and BH doesn't pull a sacrifice on any one of them

I am not too sure about the MJ's demon possessing t@emin theory but that boy does have a weird resemblance to Michael I heard his military band's cover of Michael's heal the world recently and when t@emin started to sing I legit thought it was Michael singing even though I am very familiar with his voice.

LizBasil

Rookie
also @LizBasil i see you're a new member, welcome! if you dont mind me asking, how did you find this forum?
actually i've been checking out these forums for a month, but only gathered courage to make an account and comment her today. the story is pretty simple: i was checking allkpp for kpop news and saw that jmin of bt5 donated money to r0tary club. i knew from before that this club was tied with masons and decided to search for more bt5 illumin4ti connections. i found some yt videos and a link to the bt5 thread on this forum. i knew that the american entertainment industry had ties with satanism and masons, but it shocked me to realize that kpop was involved with satanism as well.