Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PricklyPlant

Rookie
never seen any of these idols mention Christ or even an ambiguous God before in thanking speeches like American celebrities do at award shows.I’ve heard idols say kamsamnidah for the staff and fans all the time so this ideology that famous people can be considered Christian without ever even mentioning a God publicly was puzzling to me. I however found the only idol I’ve seen publicly thank God at an award ceremony and to being Christian. It’s Eugene from S.E.S/ The Penthouse.
View attachment 65729View attachment 65730
mark from nct did too 1 time

Fujiko

Star
Aespa are in Usa?And they are used to promote Kamala harris, and the others bs?So bt* and aespa went to Usa,but Superm,Exo and others who wanted to perform out of korea not...it is clear that bts and aespa are important for the agenda,but the others not,so...no Usa for them,coincidence in the same period bts are in Usa also Aespa are in Nyc,and before Lisa was there.

Last edited:

Twice&I

Established
Aespa are in Usa?And they are used to promote Kamala harris, and the others bs?So bt* and aespa went to Usa,but Superm,Exo and others who wanted to perform out of korea not...it is clear that bts and aespa are important for the agenda,but the others not,so...no Usa for them,coincidence in the same period bts are in Usa also Aespa are in Nyc,and before Lisa was there.
It makes no sense why a Korean girl group is at an American thanksgiving day parade. The lyrics of being a savage and a killer are ironic in reference to thanksgiving though. But like what does this have to do with being thankful lol

Twice&I

Established
It makes no sense why a Korean girl group is at an American thanksgiving day parade. The lyrics of being a savage and a killer are ironic in reference to thanksgiving though. But like what does this have to do with being thankful lol
Things would be simpler if people didn’t change the meaning of words and use slang to make negative terminology cool. Like being called a “savage,” the n word, referring to yourself as bad b, bad meaning good, etc.

queen82

Star
SuperM Actually performed in Usa not now but then

Fujiko

Star
I agree with you 100% ,this is so weird...they sang "Savage" with the Kamala wagon behind them...this choice really is strange,I understand bt* on Usa,but aespa....what is "special" about these girls that performed also on Un (black mamba orchestral version wth),and they are in Nyc?Sm is pushing these girls so so much, and doesn't care anything about Rv,Exo,Sh1nee,Suju,it is unbelievable.
So jjong was killed for globalism and help kpop to spread into the West?

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Seriously...Jjong copycat moongazing,and talking about venus aka lucifer.
He copies jjong even in the way he talks,and also him the only one who talked about the moon...this is clearly a copycat,I hope it is not a mockery for the guy who was sacrificed for bt* and tx*

Fujiko

Star

Not kpop,and I don't know this guy,but i found a lot of videos talking about him...he said on ig that he sold his soul for fame,and that he regrets it.The demon asked him if he wanted to sacrifice one of his family member,and he said no because he didn't want to hurt them,so he decided to sacrifice himself,and said that if something will happen to him in future it is because of this contract.

swayy000

Star
im curious, by a chance does anyone know the meaning of this black string? ive noticed for quite a while now he wears this black string on his right middle finger, and i know that red string has to do with kabbalah. I'll ask in the bt5 discussion thread as well
yeonjun1.JPG
yeonjun2.JPG
yeonjun3.JPG

Fujiko

Star
im curious, by a chance does anyone know the meaning of this black string? ive noticed for quite a while now he wears this black string on his right middle finger, and i know that red string has to do with kabbalah. I'll ask in the bt5 discussion thread as well
View attachment 65788
View attachment 65789
View attachment 65790
Did you see others idols with this string?
I found an artiche about the meaning of this string,they believe it keeps the negative energies away.

Fujiko

Star
I know it's crazy but sometimes I think he IS jonghyun...
I had the same thoughts watching the video.What do you think about Xiaojun?Him and Taeh**n are similar to Jjong,both are main vocals.Jungwoo seems Ta3min,also Jimin reminds me him.

View attachment 65788
View attachment 65789
View attachment 65790
i got a stupid question whose answer might be unknown but each celebrity that is wearing a red string, is it a guarantee that they are linked with the kabbalh?