Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
hitm@n b@ng basically created a lineup based on who he liked and found attractive without regarding chemistry with eachother at all and it shows. i feel really bad for sun00 because it seems like the company treats him pretty badly too but yet he’s always the one doing the most pedophilic photos

i would need to make an entirely separate thread on dancing and ballet specifically but especially at kazuh@s level and her age is usually the time you would be training to debut as a professional or already one and even at academies she went to like the b0lsh0i in russia are known to have very abusive instructors, sex in exchange for better opportunities and money (bc ballet doesn’t make much money) and basically everything people we discuss here just on a more close knit scale. there are documentaries about how harsh it is. so I kind of understand her choice to be an idol instead at least you get more reward
The dance industry is the worst. 90% of people in my country who train to become professional dancer always end up working as prostitutes in bars at some point in their lives usually their dance trainers or choreographers will use them for benefits you have no agency. A friend of mine had someone in their family who joined a dance academy this person was bullied, harrassed, and made to perform services for famous business men and if they tried to speak up they were silenced some of them even tried to do voodoo on her (I live in Asia things like this happen here) by threatening to release inappropriate videos they had filmed of her. The poor girl developed severe depression and attempted suicide many times but then due to intervention from her family and some other people who had connections with police and law firms she was able to break her contract and get out but she is still deeply traumatized by the experience she quit dancing and now works as a teacher in a high school.

slowlyfading

Established

arhur12

Star
LeSseraf1ms recent photoshoot and aesthetics … the images speak for themselves

http://instagr.am/p/CfS3dhDJKZx/
Fallen angels, one eye symbolism, baphomet symbolism, magic wands … it’s right there in our faces but for fans it’s just art and a concept but r we surprised lol
Hyb3 groups have the most satanic concepts by far BT5 played greek gods and took inspiration from a blasphemous and anti-religion book (Demian). Txt are wizards. Enpipen are vampires. The new japanese bg has warewolves and moon concept and now lesseraf1m with their fallen angel (devil) concept

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Everyone knew he was depressed and no one stepped up to say "Hey, move in with me". A few 5hawols hope that the members let Taem1n and kko0ng move in the dorm with them, but I doubt it. The members are all in a rough spot right now. History doesn't have to repeat and it just takes someone to care and watch out for them. Isolating themselves from each other is how it happened last time.
Yeah 2017 was also the year when 0new's scandal happened so their schedules as sh1nee were canceled. K3y went to America to film something with Bo@ and members couldn't be with 0new because of the backlash. 2min did try their best to take care of him. M1nho and T@em attended his concerts, m1nho was with him at his last blue night session to comfort him and T@emin took him to some variety shows and outings with his friends when he was filming for The Unit but there's only little they could do. I hope T@emin is with his family right now it's better than staying with members

arhur12

Star
When you thought more wouldn’t get out… Lisa and Trashy T poledancing with stripper/prostitute group called ”cumgirls!?” Birds of a flock…
Apart from the drugged up pics which were already posted a gazillion times.

His fangirls must be having a meltdown. He was dancing with one of those trashy strippers here wasn't he I saw a woman's hand on the pole. More secrets will be out now that they are solo and want to shed their idol image. Armchairs are in for a ride

Beautiful

Star
JYP allegedly tried to sell Tzuyu for 1 Billion Won but nobody bought her."
Wth man who is he to sell her what rights does he have. That's why many parents stop children to go in industry. Whatever industry it is it is shady as hell

Beautiful

Star
3-there is a chat room which talks about female idols in a bad way, which apparently consists of a few BTS members and got7 members too and a few not so famous
I also heard this in some interview they said that k-pop male are every weird they have group chat and in that they all will fetish on female idols and talk dirty about them that why female idols prefer to marriage business man.

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
In that country men will really look down on women alot. They are 2 members how did a documentary on prostitution on koreeaa.
That was very popular and korean govt took whole documentary down. They got many awards for that. It was really raw. Somee said both were killed by doing that. But one man is alive idk about another. They have a very clear representation on that subject. Infact Korea has seperate colony or district idk for prostitution and it is very famous. What shocked me that women/ wife know that their men/ husband will go to that place. And they will support their men by saying that can't get satisfy by one women. In that there was one teacher or historian she said that Kore&a brought money by selling their country women to military of other country. Basically women come in prostitution circle for money and they will become victim of debt trap in that country

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I also heard this in some interview they said that k-pop male are every weird they have group chat and in that they all will fetish on female idols and talk dirty about them that why female idols prefer to marriage business man.
Yes this is a very popular rumor and I believe it's true so many popular groups being named BT5, Ncity, Bt0b, X-0, got7 there were 200-400k accounts active on that chatroom

Beautiful

Star
The documentary name is save my Se@ul a American living korean did that .whole vedio was took down on internet. It is some online site i saw.
It is really distrubing u have watch to know more about that country. And the situation same goes in Japan. But there high school children are also involved disturbing. A inside youtuber said that a female idols who reached age and anyone don't want them then they fall into this because they don't know what to do that's why they end bar

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
In that country men will really look down on women alot. They are 2 members how did a documentary on prostitution on koreeaa.
That was very popular and korean govt took whole documentary down. They got many awards for that. It was really raw. Somee said both were killed by doing that. But one man is alive idk about another. They have a very clear representation on that subject. Infact Korea has seperate colony or district idk for prostitution and it is very famous. What shocked me that women/ wife know that and men/ husband will go to that place. And they will support their men by saying that can't get satisfy by one women. In that there was one teacher or historian she said that Kore&a brought money by selling their country women to military of other country. Basically women come in prostitution circle for money and they will become victim of debt trap in that country
It all goes back to conscription. Korean men think they are superior to women because they go to serve in the army. The toxic masculine culture inside the army brainwashed them into thinking anything feminine or soft is inferior. Their current president won for being an anti-feminist and misogynist.
This woman won 3 gold medals at Tokyo Olympics but instead of praising her petty South Korean men started hating on her for having short hair because apparently having short hair makes you a feminist and according to SK men all feminist should die

randomcitizen

Veteran
all of the concept photos for this new album have been weird but this isnt new for 3nhyp3n, i figured some time ago that whoever is on their team is a pervert or intended on advertising them for services because from day 1 they have been getting pushed to do more sexual concepts than any other hyb3 group did at their ages. its weird as hell. i didnt realize how blatant it was until i saw the pictures in photo books that came with past albums either look dark or like sex advertisements to me. i can only imagine what type of shit hyb3 is subjecting them to.

the competition show they came from is from mn3+ which is known to be rigged so its obvious the director probably knew who he already wanted in the group. sungh00n for example is the main visual gets made fun of a lot for lacking intelligence but the way he acts reads to me as someone who has been under programming for a long time
Has n*ki reached diamond status s*x slavery already? The blonde hair and diamond over his eye seems like they're suggesting that. I suspect the same thing with yeonjun as he also had blonde hair for their recent comeback and there were diamond references surrounding him in their music video
486D65FB-F64D-47B2-910A-1C9CEE70E1A3.jpeg

randomcitizen

Veteran
LeSseraf1ms recent photoshoot and aesthetics … the images speak for themselves

http://instagr.am/p/CfS3dhDJKZx/
Fallen angels, one eye symbolism, baphomet symbolism, magic wands … it’s right there in our faces but for fans it’s just art and a concept but r we surprised lol
Of course this went way over the fans head. Seraphim are supposed to be the highest rank in the celestial hiearchy and the fact that they are hijacking it with their satanic nonsense is disgusting. I believe the members themselves said pedo bang came up with the group name. Bang has said himself that a demon lives inside of him and gives him all these ideas so just imagine where the inspiration for the name came from

Lolylol

Established
I thought this would be a good place to post this.

• The first compensation is a Amethyst for being able to keep a secret.
  • For sexual submission the reward is a Ruby.
  • For loyalty the subject is compensated with Emeralds.
  • Diamond is the reward for completing one’s first mission successfully.
  • Sapphire is triggers the protective alter. This alter is programmed to protect secrets and will cause self-harm if the alter tells.
  • A Black Jewel triggers buried memories and to cause those memories to resurface. This causes a total meltdown. The subject victim will scream/cry/self-harm/plead. It brings agitation and nervous behaviors such as being shy.