Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
The Sampoong Mall collapsed in 1995...

The SM Ent Bldg...seriously swaying...as reported in January, 2022...

Here enphyn speaking about ghost experience. Fans claim they have many but sunoo has more

Do they have these many fans? Or people went for timepass
They have that many. International Moas are angry at how many seats Asia received compared to America. The number of seats in one Indonesian venue is comparable to all the seats they have in American venues. European and South American moas don't have any seats. Africa is always shortchanged and so is India. They have millions of fans there but no one goes to India or Africa. There's suitable venues in South Africa, Nigeria and a few others places. India has the infrastructure and economy. Could someone who knows more about this share it? The perception is that sea or African countries can stream but don't buy merch or tickets. They carry kpop groups on their backs. The Philippines and Indonesia are huge markets.

i have a feeling that part of the reason for that is also because that’s what “clients” are looking for. most 4th gen boy and girl groups have way more plastic look than older generations and they keep getting more and more (like hyunj!n). like some kind of bimbo fetish. bang pedo i just find extra nefarious because one of his favorite actresses just so happens to have similar features to jungw0n and g@r@m..
View attachment 76493
the other thing i noticed is that the members of groups that he initially finds attractive all start out looking like cute teenage boys and over time that member in particular will start to develop the plastic look. ye0njun and j!m!n for ex

his surgery was a really sad case. whatever they did to his nose and teeth initially looked horrible and painful. i remember how badly he got dragged after he took it out because apparently he couldn’t breathe properly with it
Akina Nakamori is Beomgyu's lookalike and Bang's favorite singer.

2d4e917b8d3b6a395b01f4b39131c10b.jpg

5bfdc28bd52d20a27d5df7f353bfc201.jpg

5578561af12b9fb74b2ae127bb2ecc3b--akina--s.jpg

nakamori-akina.jpg

I can't accept what he did to Yj's face. Look how they did my boy. He went from this,

4630db3d5c0072d9a9cb12c6376e3c5c.jpg to this.

arhur12

Star

randomcitizen

Veteran

Truthteller

Veteran
Pedo Bang is obsessed with youthfulness like many gay pedos and sucking the life out of young boys like the Kartrashians suck the souls of their men. He clearly favours boys over girls, otherwise he would have debuted some girl groups earlier under his own agency instead x number of boybands. The new girl groups which is not even under Big$hit is already failing because of the bully and bad concept, but obvious that Pedo Bang has less passion for them. They are lucky 2 members are are already established celebrities from Izone including the prettiest member Sakura even I know who she is. Otherwise the would have already been over.

Now he keeps pumping out new boybands that are carbon copies of one another, manufactured by the same plastic surgeon and trained in the same dungeon. Uugh he should learn from LSM even he used to has more variation in his taste.

glockconviction

Established
Akina Nakamori is Beomgyu's lookalike and Bang's favorite singer.
I can't accept what he did to Yj's face. Look how they did my boy. He went from this,

View attachment 76517 to this.

girl who are you telling, they did the same thing to my boy j3k. i remember on iland b@ngp3d0
kept talking about how handsome he was and now he looks very plastic and doll like with the blonde hair and all the fillers in his face7EFF8BB6-BCCC-4AC5-9251-AEE24C407D98.jpeg
after
B54C8D3F-DE8E-4CEF-B419-4D74BB684D5C.jpeg2D3B2141-4EE4-4E3C-A31A-4FF571AC1A36.jpeg