Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Some Sh@wols on my tl were saying she has worked with ladies code as well so you can add 2 more dead idols to that list. I saw some 5m stans say that 5m stopped debuting minors after she left. The last minor they debuted was N*t's J1sung in 2016 but thankfully she only did one concept for dream before she left. We have been focusing on L5m and essem the company but we never thought the employees could be predators as well. Not saying L5m is not a creep he definitely played some part in the deaths of his idols.
They both played a part, but at least essem stopped debuting children after she left. There's no reason kids need to debut at 12-16. There's so many posts about this, but women can be predators too. Her whole ig is filled with the stuff on her walls. The woman talking about getting a child to relax and how innocent kids that age are, creeps me out.

Sherlock era was the worst. Its not just the photoshoot and creepy comments he was forced to make the extensions, feminization and bullying on variety shows during that era was so bad if he was a female idol there would be uproar about sexual harassment against the perpetrators.

This new girl group is like Sh1nee they are all minors who will be marketed towards an older audience. Why do you think they have a Y2k concept?? they will try to attract older fans who were teens during 2000s through nostalgia factor.
He looked unhappy during that era. Hosts made him do a sexy girl dance with K3y because he would look girlier from the back. He was humiliated by his friend heech4l with laughs and jokes and only jjong tried to defend him. A woman would've gotten sympathy but people liked it. Imagine I.U. or Krystal going through that. The only times I've seen something like that is with Jm.

They're marketing this new group towards 20-40 year olds and that's gross. I have nothing in common with kids that age. Those are babies to me.

I think his look for this photoshoot was inspired by Bjorn Anderson a.k.a "The most beautiful boy in the world" and another child star who was exploited by sick people in the industry. He was the original pretty boy who inspired female Japanese Mangakas to draw Bishounen characters. The boy was exploited by movie directors, men in their 50s and 60s who told him to take his shirt off, asked him for sexual favors and when he refused they would SA him. He is still alive today and has talked about how the entertainment industry messed up his entire life.
One commentator even mentions him in the comments:
"This whole article just reminded me of 14 year old Bjorn Andresen who was basically told to take off his shirt when he was auditioning for a film by this old director (like 50 to 60 old) after finding him to be the most beautiful boy among hundreds of boys while licking his lips jfc"
He wasn't allowed outside during filming because it would tan his skin. The crowds of screaming fans were a nightmare for him, and he made that film before modeling in Japan. His exploitation never ended if they based mangas off his aesthetic.

creepy as hell. teddy bear imagery are referenced to mind control programming. i saw in the bt5 thread that it's also an internet meme called "pedobear" that was popular on a site called 4chan

these are some of the stuff i found that might relate to the forest imagery.
View attachment 77903
View attachment 77904
View attachment 77905
Please have a strong stomach.

The man in the bear costume was a photographer known for taking risque pictures of kids and women.

glockconviction

Established
View attachment 77911
this boy has blonde hair hiding one eye, and is wearing a pentagram necklace. apparently they're (tempest) debut was delayed because all the members got covid. 4th gen groups are getting worst and littered with more symbolism even if they've just debuted :(
kpop is global now so they’re all “fighting” to be chosen and it’s evident with how overtly satanic these new groups are. it’s always been this way to an extent but even the smallest groups are like this now. i notice it’s a lot worst with groups that have large international fanbases too probably because they sold out for that type of popularity koreans don’t care for idols and companies know they can easily manipulate people from elsewhere

yoongiyoongi

Established
min heejin in being dragged on Instagram because of Twitter and other places exposing her. lots of kpop Stans are upset and yet there are still the ignorant ones that are saying people are trying to sabotage their success and things like how can you believe what comes from twitter. people like this are so frustrating and stupid

yoongiyoongi

Established
I don't know if this has ever been brought up but how are there people who genuinely believe that they are talking with their idols on bubble and universe??????? they don't have time for that at all and with the separate app they made for new jeans, the chats just seem so unbelievable. It's like how you see those apps like simi talking to people imao

I don't know if this has ever been brought up but how are there people who genuinely believe that they are talking with their idols on bubble and universe??????? they don't have time for that at all and with the separate app they made for new jeans, the chats just seem so unbelievable. It's like how you see those apps like simi talking to people imao
Omg, are those the apps that fans have to pay monthly so that they can see their idols' selfies ? And they come with perks such as having chatroom with their biases and staff??

Sorry. I dont know much about the apps since I left kpop some time ago

yoongiyoongi

Established
Omg, are those the apps that fans have to pay monthly so that they can see their idols' selfies ? And they come with perks such as having chatroom with their biases and staff??

Sorry. I dont know much about the apps since I left kpop some time ago
It's totally okay <3 I didn't even know they paid for these things I though it was free.... the app for new jeans is free and that makes it worse cause those sketch people are going to love it being easy access

Attachments

coherence

Rookie

Blasphemy at its fullest. Please pray for armys. They have been led astray by these puppets. I don't ever wanna pray for RM. Just like Elon Musk, I feel like he knows exactly what he's getting himself into and definitely enjoying it.
The worst is the comment section. Muslim and Christian people are literally encouraging this behavior a comment said that "Rm wasn't talking about religion" are you kidding me?? I know blasphemy isn't illegal but as a believer, they overlook the fact that he made smt wrong from the religious point of view and even modify them to convince themself to stan B?S. Also, he did what is called shirk (he called himself God) one of the worst sins in Islam but Muslims are here saying it is nothing. I wonder how B?S is manipulating us cuz their shit is mind-blowing.

Truthteller

Veteran
She is the Korean counterpart of Madame Gishlaine Maxwell, no wonder she was keen to join hands with Pedo Bang. Even knetz are alarmed by all the not so subtle pedo flags surrounding her, glad they are waking up. Inspired by everything disturbingly inappropriate and Pedo in Hollyweird i see. Her photoshoots and concepts with Shinee in their debut days were very disturbing I realized this very early on when is was just a kid myself. So many suicides in the young stars she worked with in $M, including Jonghyun. How many more suicides before this witch and her partners are taken to trial?

You don’t have to be woke to see something very wrong with this.

Not her totally styling this member after 12 yo Natalie Portman in the Pedo movie Leon. Movie about a 12 yo girl becoming ”the muse” of a 40 yo hitman, don’t watch it. I tried before I knew anything and wanted to vomit.
1659024379555.jpeg

Last edited: