Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Please have a strong stomach.

The man in the bear costume was a photographer known for taking risque pictures of kids and women.
Now that I think about it RV too had a tragic accident with Wendy nearly losing her life.....bad things keep happening to the idols she has worked with...

I don't know if this has ever been brought up but how are there people who genuinely believe that they are talking with their idols on bubble and universe??????? they don't have time for that at all and with the separate app they made for new jeans, the chats just seem so unbelievable. It's like how you see those apps like simi talking to people imao
I don't believe it either. A few times, maybe idols posted but they don't have time. Same with the lives, there's no time for that. Sb was on for three hours. I really doubt that was live.

Omg, are those the apps that fans have to pay monthly so that they can see their idols' selfies ? And they come with perks such as having chatroom with their biases and staff??

Sorry. I dont know much about the apps since I left kpop some time ago
Jjong actually communicated with fans and asked them to send their stories. He used them to make a song for the fans. Ta3min used it too, and his message was translated as I'm so hard. I think it was a mistranslation or he had the wrong window. I doubt idols use it that often but a few have.

I have seen such comment before does any1 have a link or videotitle of him going on a date???? Thanks in advance

The episode is both funny and tragic. Funny because he embarrassed her life and it couldn't be me. The tragedy comes because of the age gap. He was a child on a date with a grown woman. This was so fans could fantasize about him going on a date with them.

O

O m g
That was such a direct blow to the head. Do you know if that person died?

What a tragedy :(
What's the name of this group? That was hard to watch, and I didn't finish the video. That person is going to be disabled if they survive. The safety of idols and fans is subpart in Korea and worse in China. I'm praying they will be okay and have a fast recovery.

arhur12

Star
He is going to perform 16-17 songs in 1 hour long performance. That's a lot for a him since he is not an established artist in America. He must have given someone services to get there. Also him and IU said they liked this 2000s kpop group named g.o.d.......yeah the name of that group is not suss at all:rolleyes:

I feel IU has become a sell-out too now.

He is going to perform 16-17 songs in 1 hour long performance. That's a lot for a him since he is not an established artist in America. He must have given someone services to get there Also him and IU said they liked this 2000s kpop group named g.o.d.......yeah the name of that group is not suss at all:rolleyes:

He knows a lot of the artists there. That's a lot for him to perform, but he's in good shape and one of the best performers in the group. If I were an army, I would go. His juniors, txt, will be there too.

Strange that the Chicago concert was their first date, not California or NYC. They flew into the middle of the country and then went to NYC. Flights from Korea come from the West, and a Los Angeles landing makes more sense than Chicago.

Not really she seems to be a close friend of her. Krystal follows only 3 people on instagram one being MHJ and she supports this new group. I think she is the 'good' student or maybe a witch herself. Do you guys think she could be involved in what happened to Sull1??
How is her career? We have to research how things went for her after Sulli died. Was fx disbanded right afterwards? Essem kept SHINe3 together after a hiatus.

arhur12

Star
How is her career? We have to research how things went for her after Sulli died. Was fx disbanded right afterwards? Essem kept SHINe3 together after a hiatus.
f(x) were treated worse than Sh1nee but unlike Sh1nee most members were more interested in acting except for Luna and Amber so they branched out. Victoria has the most successful career rn she is one of the most popular actresses in Korea. Krystal is not really popular but back in the day she used to be famous for her actress like visuals. Sull1 actually left F(x) in 2014 to become an actress still signed under 5m. F(x)'s last comeback was 4walls in 2015 as 4 members without Sull1 after that Victoria was sent to China where she got trapped due to China's ban on Kpop which prevented f(x) from having any further activities. The 3 members Luna, Amber and Krystal just waited out the time period for their contracts to end with Krystal focusing on her acting career. In 2019 they officially disbanded. Luna and Amber left in 2019, Krystal stayed till end of 2020 I think.

minnie82

Superstar
He is going to perform 16-17 songs in 1 hour long performance. That's a lot for a him since he is not an established artist in America. He must have given someone services to get there. Also him and IU said they liked this 2000s kpop group named g.o.d.......yeah the name of that group is not suss at all:rolleyes:

16-17 songs , what songs ? the one of his album , Chicken Noodle soup , he didn't have many songs to perform honestly

Behumble

Established
What's the name of this group? That was hard to watch, and I didn't finish the video. That person is going to be disabled if they survive. The safety of idols and fans is subpart in Korea and worse in China. I'm praying they will be okay and have a fast recovery.
Mirror mirror.

Yes was very hard to watch too, I found some videos uploaded on YT where the dancer was being seen too and had a neck brace. Face/head still in tact from what I could make out.

I'm shocked they even survived that and pray it's not too damaging.

Part of me wonders if it was sacrificial or what, I know it's China but surely some safety regulations should have been in place regarding that hanging screen.

Too much of a freak accident.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Strange that the Chicago concert was their first date, not California or NYC. They flew into the middle of the country and then went to NYC. Flights from Korea come from the West, and a Los Angeles landing makes more sense than Chicago.
I wondered the same as well. Maybe venues were booked already so they had to make some adjustments to the tour stops and also chose to make california their last stop so they could add more dates for their show.

arhur12

Star
Guys this VCR from T@emin's first Korean concert..... please do not watch if you have a weak mind..... the name of the VCR translates into sleepwalking.........in the beginning is it just me or he showed Project MK Ultra.........like the real project MK Ultra started by CIA in the 50s:eek::eek::eek::eek:all the symbolism in this VCR is about human experimentation, alters, demonic possession. Its all the things we discuss on this boardo_O.........I know in the credits they try to make it seem like it was just a harmless VCR but its literally all the things we have been discussing about here and his MVs all have classic MK Ultra symbolism as well plus his friends in the military also talked about him waking up screaming after nightmares so this could be about the stuff that has happened to him and other idols in 5m as well....

Jjong was definitely murdered....there was symbolism about rituals and demonic possession in his final concert as well. Jjong's death was probably because of MK Ultra programming getting weak..

randomcitizen

Veteran
She is the Korean counterpart of Madame Gishlaine Maxwell, no wonder she was keen to join hands with Pedo Bang. Even knetz are alarmed by all the not so subtle pedo flags surrounding her, glad they are waking up. Inspired by everything disturbingly inappropriate and Pedo in Hollyweird i see. Her photoshoots and concepts with Shinee in their debut days were very disturbing I realized this very early on when is was just a kid myself. So many suicides in the young stars she worked with in $M, including Jonghyun. How many more suicides before this witch and her partner are taken to trial?

You don’t have to be woke to see something very wrong with this.

Not her totally styling this member after 12 yo Natalie Portman in the Pedo movie Leon. Movie about a 12 yo girl becoming ”the muse” of a 40 yo hitman, don’t watch it. I tried before I knew anything and wanted to vomit.
View attachment 78135
Do you think Hy.be or Min Hee Jin will make a statement addressing the issue? It's been about two days since this blew up and they haven't said anything... I'm curious to see how they will refute the claims but gudging from how they handeled garam's situation i'm expecting them to embarrass themselves once again lol.