Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
most idols from poor backgrounds can’t even afford to debut or pay for their own living expenses as idols. only very few of them make it because they eventually have to make money after a few years or go to university and have a chance at a more normal albeit stable life. w0nh0 is from a poorer background and i remember him saying how his mother went in debt trying to help him during trainee days
yeah w0nho's group is third gen so it makes sense because they struggled alot..... my question might honestly just sound dumb and the some of the reasonings i'll provide are all mostly based on assumption but i guess what i'm trying to ask is why do so many idols nowadays come from affluent backgrounds, especially 4th gen? it's as if there's been an influx of golden spoon idols and 4th gen kpop has become a rich kids playground... alot of people say it's because they can afford their dreams since training expenses cost alot of money and since their parents are rich it works in their favor, but it doesn't really make sense to me because
1. from what i've noticed, many of them don't come from poor backgrounds anymore. it's either upper/ upper middle class.

2. things have changed since back then. the big 4 companies pay all the investment costs for their trainees, so they don't have to pay it back and can start making money as soon as they debut. you would expect from this that there would be alot more idols from poorer/ low class backgrounds but that's not the case. almost all of hyb3's idols have rich backgrounds??? for example i'm pretty sure all of trainee A, hyb3's upcoming boy group, come from rich families. most of the members in nctee are also rich. so why are they debuting rich kids if they're not worrying about idols paying the company back since they said they'll cover it?

makes me think that apart from these kids being born in occult bloodlines (which is why many train to be in this satanic industry since birth and one of the factors involved in picking idols to be in a group) these parents might also have close ties/networks with the companies and they're giving money to these companies behind the scenes and theirs bribery involved? i also think many of these rich idols parents have some shady business on the side and are getting black money. i heard something about j*soo's dad being in something shady but i can't remember what it was

Last edited:

glockconviction

Established
yeah w0nho's group is third gen so it makes sense because they struggled alot..... my question might honestly just sound dumb and the some of the reasonings i'll provide are all mostly based on assumption but i guess what i'm trying to ask is why do so many idols nowadays come from affluent backgrounds, especially 4th gen? it's as if there's been an influx of golden spoon idols and 4th gen kpop has become a rich kids playground... alot of people say it's because they can afford their dreams since training expenses cost alot of money and since their parents are rich it works in their favor, but it doesn't really make sense to me because
1. from what i've noticed, many of them don't come from poor backgrounds anymore. it's either upper/ upper middle class.

2. things have changed since back then. the big 4 companies pay all the investment costs for their trainees, so they don't have to pay it back and can start making money as soon as they debut. you would expect from this that there would be alot more idols from poorer/ low class backgrounds but that's not the case. almost all of hyb3's idols have rich backgrounds??? for example i'm pretty sure all of trainee A, hyb3's upcoming boy group, come from rich families. most of the members in nctee are also rich. so why are they debuting rich kids if they're not worrying about idols paying the company back since they said they'll cover it?

makes me think that apart from these kids being born in occult bloodlines (which is why many train to be in this satanic industry since birth and one of the factors involved in picking idols to be in a group) these parents might also have close ties/networks with the companies and they're giving money to these companies behind the scenes and theirs bribery involved? i also think many of these rich idols parents have some shady business on the side and are getting black money. i heard something about j*soo's dad being in something shady but i can't remember what it was
wealthy people often are well connected and can pay for their kids to have a guaranteed debut or make “investments” into the company which I figure matches up with your theory. and also as much as it’s hard to believe a lot of rich people want to be famous because they feel as if they’ll have another leg up. all society’s are classist but korea especially is basically a playing ground for rich people and a lot of corruption comes into play when it comes to people with money or status

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the kids from rich families are from industry families who pressure them into it either. Just look at the model b3lla h@did and her sister for example. Also gis3ll3 from aesp@s aunt is rumored to have been in a relationship with the esem owner and that’s how she got in the group.

arhur12

Star
this kinda gives me pedo vibes or something with all the candy and taeyeon just repetitively sipping a milkshake for 30 seconds. she's also wearing butterfly wings there. in her other teaser she's wearing butterfly jewellery.
View attachment 78278
She has antlers in their teasers. A3spa had antlers in their teasers. In T e x t YJ has horns resembling antlers. What does antlers symbolize in occult??? The devil??

arhur12

Star
wealthy people often are well connected and can pay for their kids to have a guaranteed debut or make “investments” into the company which I figure matches up with your theory. and also as much as it’s hard to believe a lot of rich people want to be famous because they feel as if they’ll have another leg up. all society’s are classist but korea especially is basically a playing ground for rich people and a lot of corruption comes into play when it comes to people with money or status

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the kids from rich families are from industry families who pressure them into it either. Just look at the model b3lla h@did and her sister for example. Also gis3ll3 from aesp@s aunt is rumored to have been in a relationship with the esem owner and that’s how she got in the group.
Another point to consider is that rich people are often connected with the elites' in some way so they send they push their kids to join the cult and push the elites' agendas through K-POP and other forms of entertainment. Many idols debuting in 4th gen have parents, uncles, aunts or other acquaintances who are already part of the industry so some of them could be those who are born into it.

arhur12

Star

The rich parents could be sponsors themselves or major shareholders in these entertainment companies. Maybe that's why the companies are 'investing' their own money in group promotions now.

arhur12

Star
Saw this on the youtbe homepage. It's the maknae from that new jeans group. She is about 11-12 here and filmed like she's an adult vlogging her day. I think the house and her room is a set up and not real. She obviously promotes b*s throughout and the whole thing is weird to me. They make it like she has no parents and no school. And at the 9:09 min mark they have her do a full split at the mirror with her instructor leaning behind her.. I think these clips are for a certain audience if you catch my drift. And she is made to be like a mini Jenn!e, difference is Jenn!e is an adult and not some kid.
Jennie started to appear in Gdragon's MVs and live performances when she was still a minor. There are rumors that she offered services to GD to debut. IU was caught in a scandal with Eunhyuk. Kar1na took pics with Sh1ndong when he was in military band and W1nter has rumors with Heechu1. It has always been the same. The industry never changed they are just bolder now and don't try to hide anymore.

Volkihari

Established
These concept teasers are cheaply made and the AI concept does not suit SNSD.
Agreed, just the overall looks reminds me of "instagram baddie". I hate that type of look so much, it's too common in American beauty trends and influenced by drag queens/men making a caricature of women and femininity. It bothers me

Behumble

Established
this kinda gives me pedo vibes or something with all the candy and taeyeon just repetitively sipping a milkshake for 30 seconds. she's also wearing butterfly wings there. in her other teaser she's wearing butterfly jewellery.
View attachment 78278
No K-pop but V-pop, this singer looks a bit like Taeyeon and video has all the signs, blond hair, butterflies, Alice in Wonderland are the obvious ones. I've noticed V-pop is emulating K-pop since when I am not sure.

Forgot the link haha

PrincessPunch

Veteran