Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
Guys as chromosome matter came, recently in one of forum i read that y chromosome are going to extinct in few years and unless we transform in new species we cannot survive. They are discussing in that forum and i also read article about it. So suddenly txt mentiong chromosome may have connection to this. In that fans observed that yj was telling in mv " you run after shadow uselessly", " it is sweet but i have find myself". According to fan if they find themselves their power will enhance and it will help them to prevent from temptation. However after hearing that word idk why blood sweat tears mv coming in my mind

e-Enoch

Superstar
Guys as chromosome matter came, recently in one of forum i read that y chromosome are going to extinct in few years and unless we transform in new species we cannot survive. They are discussing in that forum and i also read article about it. So suddenly txt mentiong chromosome may have connection to this. In that fans observed that yj was telling in mv " you run after shadow uselessly", " it is sweet but i have find myself". According to fan if they find themselves their power will enhance and it will help them to prevent from temptation. However after hearing that word idk why blood sweat tears mv coming in my mind
We can trace the "gene concept" all the way back to the BTS' song DNA, as part of mass "mind control/manipulation" and social engineering/programming...

The mind conditioning for the "planned pandemic" years earlier was ushered in through songs in the context of human genes... it's all part of the satanic plan...and the KPop industry is becoming a widespread tool of the devil...expanding to other countries and continents... New "KPop" performers who are non-Koreans are being trained in other countries...

The mRNA vaccine is intended for gene editing as it has been the work of satan tampering upon/contaminating the human genome/species... The "creation" of the nephilims (hybrid humans produced by the union of human females and fallen angels) is an example.

The injection of mRNA covid-19 "vaccines" have "created" a new contaminated human species called "homoborgenesis..." Not homo sapiens anymore...but homoborgenesis...

Really. Even her fans are bashing her by saying she should be famous for her performance not removing jacket. And are hell annoyed by twerking and even started complaining that lisaa and jeni dress are becoming short. Sponsors must be present there
those outfits are the worst worst. They prolly consider the best dresser to be the one who dresses the less, it's so ridiculous

arhur12

Star
I am a woman myself but I will say this they want to eliminate the male gender because men are the ones who will usually go to fight wars when there is a foreign invasion. When there is a shortage of men more women will have to work and they will work longer hours leaving the children vulnerable to the brainwashing by the elites.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Gender Equality Ministry is good for nothing and one of the ways to subvert a country from within.
For these Korean women, even an ounce...an iota of "help" that the Gender Equality Ministry can provide them, is worth fighting for...

2thest4rs

Established
Really. Even her fans are bashing her by saying she should be famous for her performance not removing jacket. And are hell annoyed by twerking and even started complaining that lisaa and jeni dress are becoming short. Sponsors must be present there
Put some clothes on, whore
Why even have the "skirt" thingy. Might as well dance around fully naked.

Last edited:
let me explain why they want to get rid of men and why they want to make them feminine(just another way to mock the Creator) they want to turn it upside down turn men into women and women into men. it’s all tied to the jezebel spirit as well, which is the ruling power of the feminist movement. remember that the enemy never shows his full colors nor does he enter the house immediately. first he enter leaves his hat on the hanger, then he comes back leaving his umbrella and leaves, then his coat & then he begins to abide in that place. the devil will never appear as a devil but as an angel of light. hell is a path made with “good intentions”.

all you need to do is run a quick research to see who is behind those movements, who is funding them, who is supporting them and everything will become clear. hint the rothschilds and rockfellers are involved.

let’s continue:

a man is made in the image and likeness of the Living God the FATHER!

Adam/man the male is the pinnacle creation of YAH. God’s glory is reflected upon the man.

the woman was made from the rib of man in the image of man. but Adam was direct reflection of the image likeness and Glory of the Lord.

YAH gave rulership and dominion to Adam but what did he do? he threw it into the dirt to pursue his narcissistic desires and sleep with his own kind, adam with adam / man with man. men burning with lust for one another.

this is just another way the enemy uses to mock YAH. satan encourages sin and uses THE MAN to destroy the NATURAL ORDER YAH HAS SET UP. when that order becomes weak and can not stand anymore the enemy will establish the beast system with every wickedness known and unknown.
here are some words directly from the Lord on the matter:149DB9B4-B210-484F-8D4E-CB625F32084B.jpeg
0E81F900-350E-4115-A275-739DDBACEA3A.jpeg

about the txt matter. in this context finding themselves means becoming a god of oneself. it will not prevent the temptation because that temptation has swallowed them whole just like the snake told eve that they will become like God the moment they eat from the tree. same old lie nothing new under the sun.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
It's almost that time of the year again so I wanted to share a Jonghyun related experience I had in 2022.
I usually follow these Twitter pages that commemorate things he did on certain days. So on April 30th, I saw this photo and proclaimed. I want this jacket because I loved it so much.
So I saved it on my phone. Notice the date.

View attachment 83245

Then I started searching for this item on the internet but couldn't find it at all. So I gave up. Then for some reason, a thought came to me about the SHINY FOUNDATION fundraiser. So I went there to see what had been posted. I visited it on May 4th and nothing interested me. Then a thought came to me again the next day to visit the site and lo and behold guess what was on auction!!!!
At first I thought the picture had been posted because the foundation may have made this item public before April 30th. But nope, I didn't see it. So I was so excited. So I bid on it. And then someone bid. I was losing to someone. else. Then I sat there just watching my dream item fly away.

Then I heard this thought CLEAR AS DAY, I kid you not, to bid a certain number. So I am nodding like "okay , I'll do that" lol. So I posted that amount. Normally you can't bid too high. It has to be within a certain range. Anyway so I waited for hours hoping that no one else bids hogher that me. I went to bed. I woke up hours later with an email that I had won the bid. OMG. I was over the moon y'all.

Ok. The package shipped closer to the SHINee debut anniversary. Then for some reason after my package arrived in Chicago customs, we lost trace of it. I'm here calling the post office etc. So the post office told me to have an investigation launched in order to find the package. And they did. It arrived a few days after they located it. Chicago is notorious for delaying freight but this was no trace at all. So the item arrived. It was beautifully packaged. I was so nervous opening it until I cut my palm with the scissors I had been using lol.

Anyway I was so happy. I tried it on. It was a nice sunny afternoon. I said out loud. I can't wait to wear this during rainy season. I received it on June 1st. June is the hottest month of the year for us. And the best thing happened guys. The weather changed from sunshine to rain within 1 and half hours of me receiving this item. It rained for 25 minutes lol. So I put it on and went outside in the rain just taking in the moment. It was great So that's my Jonghyun story for 2022.
So happy for you getting your desired item!

Quick question I'm not familiar with the foundation. Is the jacket you won actually JH's? Or is it a brand new one that he had the same of?

If it is actually his, be careful with the jacket. Items that belonged to others holds their energy and sometimes a bit of their spirit. If this man really was as troubled and around such negativity as we have discussed you would not want to pick up those energies. Be careful please dear friend.

btach

Veteran
So happy for you getting your desired item!

Quick question I'm not familiar with the foundation. Is the jacket you won actually JH's? Or is it a brand new one that he had the same of?

If it is actually his, be careful with the jacket. Items that belonged to others holds their energy and sometimes a bit of their spirit. If this man really was as troubled and around such negativity as we have discussed you would not want to pick up those energies. Be careful please dear friend.
It was Jonghyun's the one in the picture. And no I am aware of energy transfer but I don't read any negative energy towards it. It has actually been a source of joy for me. He had a good heart and his mother is also very kind. So that's the energy that radiates. They even included candy and a picture of JONGHYUN in the box and a certificate. And other nice Jonghyun related gifts. It was a wonderful gift.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established