Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Mark haechan for smtown winter

View attachment 83320

Taeyong insta post

View attachment 83321
They are kinda being creepy this comeback. T@3g0ng is in very deep based on the symbolism in his photos. I think he may have sp0n50r5. Also. H@3ch@n got purple hair again so is probably under mk or r3progr@mm!ng.

Also, w@yv new album teasers are very dark. Maybe all them joined the cu!t or 1n1t1@t3d.

loginine

Veteran
it's all lies sis they're still puppets being made to push agendas. bt5 did a similar thing. nothing new
There’s no way the 3l!tes are going to let people single about being free from oppression. They are playing two sides. It’s lies and they want us to think they are going against the government when they are really working for them. It’s a psy0p.

minnie82

Superstar

Beautiful

Star
But what with all green and black suddenly, and with horror theme. Vernonn txt teaser are somehow same. Nj ditto is also looks likes horror theme. Is it bcz Christmas is near

PrincessPunch

Veteran
What kind of horror is this. 6 pic looks like pure devil. Teaser has glitch and he was moving in one scene like possession is happening. This is most terrifying i saw. Pray for him. Somewhere i think he is in danger
girl he is not in danger he knows damn well exactly what he's doing.

i'm tired of people constantly painting these people as victims. they signed up for the abuse and all the evil that goes on in that industry

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
There’s no way the 3l!tes are going to let people single about being free from oppression. They are playing two sides. It’s lies and they want us to think they are going against the government when they are really working for them. It’s a psy0p.
exactly. It's the same thing with elon musk owning twitter and people thinking he's some sort of savior now. he's a sellout and working for the elites just like everyone else. false prophet/false light

But what with all green and black suddenly, and with horror theme. Vernonn txt teaser are somehow same. Nj ditto is also looks likes horror theme. Is it bcz Christmas is near
green is symbolic to the:
- heart chakra
- pale horse /disease
- chaos
- emerald /OZ
- matrix and more but i don’t want to make this too long of a post but a short one.

black:
- darkness
- shadow
- evil
- void
- abyss
- saturn (saturn=satan absorbs all of the colors)
- black sun (this is one of the layers behind the meaning of the black eye)

green & black paired up gives the heart covered in darkness or as Yah showed me the heart of unrepentant wicked and disobedient people covered in this black goo substance.
also chaos(green) and black (darkness) =chaos and darkness descending upon the world

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
green is symbolic to the:
- heart chakra
- pale horse /disease
- chaos
- emerald /OZ
- matrix and more but i don’t want to make this too long of a post but a short one.

black:
- darkness
- shadow
- evil
- void
- abyss
- saturn (saturn=satan absorbs all of the colors)
- black sun (this is one of the layers behind the meaning of the black eye)

green & black paired up gives the heart covered in darkness or as Yah showed me the heart of unrepentant wicked and disobedient people covered in this black goo substance.
also chaos(green) and black (darkness) =chaos and darkness descending upon the world
Heard green symbolic for new beginning, nature and black stands evil. If we bring together its like new beginning of dark.

Beautiful

Star
why haven't the elites shut down this site lol? they have to be aware of it. Do they monitor what's being said here?
I have this doubt from start. Not k-pop but there are other forums which i read, there is a lot of investigation has done. More info of them is revealed actually. When I read those i was like don't they know this why It didn't became a news. Then i thought, you know that psychopath mind. Sometimes I think they only wantedly releasing info. Bcz
1. They are preparing our mind. Although people will deny first later on they will eventually accept or by reading info also people will knew that they are there. Like in america people are believing in illuminati.
2. Mock us. It is like see we are keeping all we did in infornt you but you can just see, u can't do anything . Example is recent belenciga child pic. It was slap on people face. Although it had reaction but i did not see any huge reaction. Basically human mind is like that you won't react untill it is something belong to u.
3. Normalizing. They are trying to normalise what they are doing. Like in k-pop we used to see symbols in only particular groups now each and every group is doing.

Heard green symbolic for new beginning, nature and black stands evil. If we bring together its like new beginning of dark.
that too. the great reset a new beginning starting from zero (i’m sure u seen the zero symbolism all over the place) but it’s also related to the black awakening. i explained it here
the black awakening will trigger alters programmed for this time by a worldwide event happening to go and wreck havoc whcih will make people beg for this to end and to beg for the beast system. remember how black absorbs all the colors? this also has purple symbolism bc there is purple flood programming end time programming where all commands run at once causing victims to be flooded with every single program which will make them go insane. the apocalypse programming incorporates the 4 ages golden bronze silver and iron (one of the layers for the silver and iron popping up A LOT recently) iron age = when man was the most wicked but also iron age = clay + iron (machine)

I have this doubt from start. Not k-pop but there are other forums which i read, there is a lot of investigation has done. More info of them is revealed actually. When I read those i was like don't they know this why It didn't became a news. Then i thought, you know that psychopath mind. Sometimes I think they only wantedly releasing info. Bcz
1. They are preparing our mind. Although people will deny first later on they will eventually accept or by reading info also people will knew that they are there. Like in america people are believing in illuminati.
2. Mock us. It is like see we are keeping all we did in infornt you but you can just see, u can't do anything hing. Example is recent belenciga child pic. It was slap on people face. Although it had reaction but i did not see any huge reaction. Basically human mind is like that you won't react untill it is something belong to u.
3. Normalizing. They are trying to normalise what they are doing. Like in k-pop we used to see symbols in only particular groups now each and every group is doing.
here read this

evelyn♡

Well thank God for "Jezabel" then I guess, for leading the feminist movement. It's thanks to feminism that we women have rights. And our rights are once against being threatened by the "christian" taliban that wants women subservient to men and pumping out babies. The "christian" taliban is now attacking birth control. Then they'll come for women's education and right to vote.
Thank you for saying this. While I find these types of conspiracy discussions extremely interesting and I agree with a lot of the points made here, the not so veiled misogyny (let alone other types of discrimination) is very annoying to me as a woman myself, and I'm sure it pushes away a lot of other people who would otherwise be willing to listen to such an important message of what is going on behind the scenes.