Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
exactly. It's the same thing with elon musk owning twitter and people thinking he's some sort of savior now. he's a sellout and working for the elites just like everyone else. false prophet/false light
Exactly. It seems to be a trend of false light/savior types popping up in the media. They want us to fall for their lies when they work for them.

sandonthebeach

Established
It's the same thing with elon musk owning twitter and people thinking he's some sort of savior now. he's a sellout and working for the elites just like everyone else.
I don't know what's the deal with Elon Musk and him buying Twitter, but something wicked is gonna come from that.
KPop...Modern Idolatry...
I wouldn't say Idolatry, it's just a sneaky way of influencing young people under the guise of entertainment. Entertainment industry has, since its inception, been subtle propaganda. Nowadays, the West's music and films are so blatant, people has jumped into other (let's say less obvious) entertainment products, such as K-wave (pop, dramas...so on), Turkish dramas....so on.

loginine

Veteran
You know. I’m glad someone brought this up. I have thought about this. I thought maybe conspiracy theorists are also part of the program. I don’t think the 3lit3s would allows these nwo books to exist by accident. I do think they want to mix in truth with lies to get us distracted on these nuggets of information while they build the real nwo. This is why they have this give and take mentality on the public. While many search for the truth, they continue to twist and turn it. Not saying we shouldn’t investigate, but they are aware of this. They purposely release symbolism in pieces to keep us interested but still able to decipher it like a puzzle. That’s how they evaluate who to convert. That’s why I’m glad I believe in Jesus and not these worldly systems.

loginine

Veteran
Remember, they only want to choose people with high IQ and most who are able to solve puzzles and piece things together are ones with high analytical skills.

I don’t think the 3lit3s would allows these nwo books to exist by accident. I do think they want to mix in truth with lies to get us distracted on these nuggets of information while they build the real nwo. This is why they have this give and take mentality on the public. While many search for the truth, they continue to twist and turn it. Not saying we shouldn’t investigate, but they are aware of this. They purposely release symbolism in pieces to keep us interested but still able to decipher it like a puzzle. That’s how they evaluate who to convert. That’s why I’m glad I believe in Jesus and not these worldly systems.

part of mk is to do assessments on the mind early on to decide your roll in the nwo. There was this book that talked about how they can tell your strengths and weaknesses but also your breaking points. They use gifted programs as a cover for mk positionings.

The books like 1984 and stuff like that are supposed to be training the youth on how to work in the nwo. They are using testing scenarios and stuff.

Also, a lot of K-pop songs have this 1984 theme too and it can be used for programming the fans to support it. Many K-pop fans read a lot and are usually smart and they can use the K-pop to program the fans to support nwo ideologies.

this is also why we see recurring themes of the same stories from pagan teachings and false rebellion archetypes. It’s part of the programming for certain people.

I also think there are levels to the programming. Like the masses get one type of programming that is for their level of thinking. Anyone who is a conspiracy theorist gets a different training. K-pop idols also get training too. Why do you think it’s called being a “trainee”? It’s not just about performing. They have to learn all the symbols and how to work in the nwo.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I don't know what's the deal with Elon Musk and him buying Twitter, but something wicked is gonna come from that.

I wouldn't say Idolatry, it's just a sneaky way of influencing young people under the guise of entertainment. Entertainment industry has, since its inception, been subtle propaganda. Nowadays, the West's music and films are so blatant, people has jumped into other (let's say less obvious) entertainment products, such as K-wave (pop, dramas...so on), Turkish dramas....so on.
no i would say it is idolatry along with influencing young people under the guise of entertainment, which is basically what these celebrities are made to do. they don't have our best interests in mind.

and i mean, kpop idols are literally called "idols". you can't get more blatant then that. just look at bt5 and the armpits. the whole idol system was designed to be modern day idolatry if you really look at it closely and see how deranged these kpop fans in these fandoms are.

randomcitizen

Veteran
why haven't the elites shut down this site lol? they have to be aware of it. Do they monitor what's being said here?
This site is also part of the agenda and indoctrination of occult. So yes we are being monitored and spied on by shills, occult groups, company staff etc. They're everywhere. Many past vc users would come on the BTS thread to warn this and to be alert. That's why it's important not to get too sucked into this kind of stuff.

wait can u elaborate on turkish dramas please?

e-Enoch

Superstar
You know. I’m glad someone brought this up. I have thought about this. I thought maybe conspiracy theorists are also part of the program. I don’t think the 3lit3s would allows these nwo books to exist by accident. I do think they want to mix in truth with lies to get us distracted on these nuggets of information while they build the real nwo. This is why they have this give and take mentality on the public. While many search for the truth, they continue to twist and turn it. Not saying we shouldn’t investigate, but they are aware of this. They purposely release symbolism in pieces to keep us interested but still able to decipher it like a puzzle. That’s how they evaluate who to convert. That’s why I’m glad I believe in Jesus and not these worldly systems.

"The term 'conspiracy theory' was weaponized by the CIA half a century ago. At first it was merely used to marginalize those who question government narratives. But now that weapon is being loaded and pointed at our heads. Can a 'conspiracy theorist' false flag be far behind?"

-James Corbett

being a person who sees thru their schemes and being a person who see thru the schemes of the enemy and walks with Jesus Christ are two different things. i’ve noticed many conspiracy “theorist” being in confusion themselves some even believe that YAHWEH is the devil and is evil and is connected to saturn because EL ELYON (GOD MOST HIGH) for example EL is also a name for saturn.. u know the enemy copies, corrupts and twists everything to deceive the masses. them aliens are literally presenting themselves as elohim and many will believe this deception..

that is why it’s important to have the discernment of the Holy Spirit so we will not fall prey in the spider webs of the enemy. we are to know our enemy and his tactics/plans/schemes so we will not fall victims to them but knowing thy enemy comes after getting to know and learning the character of thy CREATOR!

there are many conspiracy theories but both lies and truths are thrown in an attempt to confuse those who are aware of those things and are watching for those things.

the conspiracy “theorists” who do NOT walk with Christ or abide in the Holy written Word of our LORD are easy targets. they can be easily swayed and made to riot go straight in the mouth of the lion thinking they are fighting for freedom thinking they can fix things when they speak up about them and expose them thinking that if ppl wake up the world will be fixed and the cabal will collapse and disappear… that’s a deception and is not what YAH has been warning us about because once things begin they will increase and escalate till the return of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
another thing those who don't walk with Christ but are seeing thru the programming/awakening from the sleeping spell/seeing the actual reality of things yet they are missing this HUGE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE WHICH IS YAHUSHA HIMSELF THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE! those people are actually burning with hatred towards the elite parasites who are hiding themselves behind scape goats like gates, musk, fauci etc. those are just fronts sacrificial goats to those who are behind them whose faces have not been shown on the media or anywhere for years. when you burn with hatred for a person instead of an act/behavior which is not right you literally fuel them with your energy and realize it not.. this is another way of energy harvesting ppl burning up with rage anger towards them people wanting them dead focusing all their energy on those elite parasites who are just a breath inside of a vessel a breath that can be taken away instantly just like the steam raises up from your hot tea and disappears that is how the life of man is ... fearing man being angry at man and what man can do will PLAY YOU BADLY! we are to fear YAH and to know that HE is in CONTROL of all things. sit and watch what HE will do because everything will come to light the world will go in turbulence the world will shake like a drunkard the laws of physics are about to be changed everything will change SO PRAY REPENT SEEK THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TODAY FOR TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANYONE! we are to be in a repentant and humble state at all times abiding in YAH and focusing on HIM! PRAYER HAS THE ABILITY TO BEND REALITY! many wonders and exploits will YAH do thru and by HIS HOLY WARRIOR END TIME ARMY HIS BRIDE! pray not only that you are found worthy to escape those things coming but also to be part of HIM END TIME GLORIOUS ARMY!

YAH Bless and keep you and your family ♡

What's happening with trainee? The Thai trainee went home and Leeeo is going live on social media, talking about becoming an influencer or doing music. Why did he leave, and why didn't they debut the other members? I feel for them. Knetz called them unattractive, their center left, and half the members are foreign and those are usually messed with more. Hive wanted another btees, but they're changing priorities and focusing on girl groups.

minnie82

Superstar
What's happening with trainee? The Thai trainee went home and Leeeo is going live on social media, talking about becoming an influencer or doing music. Why did he leave, and why didn't they debut the other members? I feel for them. Knetz called them unattractive, their center left, and half the members are foreign and those are usually messed with more. Hive wanted another btees, but they're changing priorities and focusing on girl groups.
Maybe the guys refuse to do services or something sinister ..

minnie82

Superstar
some of these sound ridicolous , like Momo being the daughter of a japanese mafia boss (?) , the one of Bts being Clones seems the more plausible (even if i'm skeptic about that argument ) and the one that idols lie about their age could be true :

arhur12

Star
My guess is that trainee a failed to receive sponsorships from big actors in the industry. Often, trainees have sponsors before debut. These sponsors give funds to market the group. More sponsors means the group will be pushed harder. I think L3o's scandal was big enough to hurt their future prospects as a group. Sponsors wouldn't be willing to pay for a group with already tarnished image in public.

minnie82

Superstar
My guess is that trainee a failed to receive sponsorships from big actors in the industry. Often, trainees have sponsors before debut. These sponsors give funds to market the group. More sponsors means the group will be pushed harder. I think L3o's scandal was big enough to hurt their future prospects as a group. Sponsors wouldn't be willing to pay for a group with already tarnished image in public.
They should have debuted with a less member or replacing him..