Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maybe the guys refuse to do services or something sinister ..
The member who left said that he had to give up creative control. He wasn't willing to do that. If he wasn't in control of their songs and creative process, who wrote the song that caused his scandal? I don't buy that he wrote it on his own. He's a native English speaker and went to a very good private school. The same one F3lix went to. The rap sounds like someone who doesn't speak English wrote it.

Last edited:
My guess is that trainee a failed to receive sponsorships from big actors in the industry. Often, trainees have sponsors before debut. These sponsors give funds to market the group. More sponsors means the group will be pushed harder. I think L3o's scandal was big enough to hurt their future prospects as a group. Sponsors wouldn't be willing to pay for a group with already tarnished image in public.
That's the best explanation for what happened. Lsfm had a harder debut and it probably hurt them trying to find sponsors. The new group was already hated, both for looks and leeeeooo's scandal. Hive didn't want to go through that again. I feel for the members who wasted time and didn't debut. I've heard groups are usually sponsored by family members too. That's why there's a rich kid in most groups. Leeeeeooo was the rich kid, and his leaving took the money from the debut. This would explain why most idols give most of their money to their family. Without their support, especially financial, there's no success.

2thest4rs

Established
some of these sound ridicolous , like Momo being the daughter of a japanese mafia boss (?) , the one of Bts being Clones seems the more plausible (even if i'm skeptic about that argument ) and the one that idols lie about their age could be true :

Wouldn't be surprised if NJ members are younger than they say they are

arhur12

Star
Maybe it is a coincidence,but Jonghyun had car accident the 1st april,and was born the 8th april
Yes I thought of Jj0ng's birthday. I saw some Sh@wols say he is coming out on the first day of Easter week. Do they do rituals on Easter??

So is it wrong to say Merry Christmas even for a Christian??
mhm. it's a pagan holiday it has nothing to do with the WORD MADE FLESH YAHUSHA. but everything to do with satan and his minions and the evil wickedness that goes on behind closed doors during this time. why do people put their children on the lap of santa? this is symbolic to child sacrifice to moloch santa = moloch. CELEBRATING THESE FESTIVITIES IS THE SAME AS INCENSING TO BAAL

here are words from YAH on the matter if you'd like to read and make your own conclusion. everyone has free will and decides what to do so I'm not telling you to not say "merry christmas" which btw is written Xmas for a reason you know X (mark of the beast) mass (black mass). I'm just giving you information. what you will do with this information is not up to me it's up to you

arhur12

Star
mhm. it's a pagan holiday it has nothing to do with the WORD MADE FLESH YAHUSHA. but everything to do with satan and his minions and the evil wickedness that goes on behind closed doors during this time. why do people put their children on the lap of santa? this is symbolic to child sacrifice to moloch santa = moloch. CELEBRATING THESE FESTIVITIES IS THE SAME AS INCENSING TO BAAL

here are words from YAH on the matter if you'd like to read and make your own conclusion. everyone has free will and decides what to do so I'm not telling you to not say "merry christmas" which btw is written Xmas for a reason you know X (mark of the beast) mass (black mass). I'm just giving you information. what you will do with this information is not up to me it's up to you

No, it's nonsense.
Thanks for your reply @daughter of the most high and @Volkihari

OrinaCano

Established
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones. May this Christmas and the coming year bring hope, love, blessings, happiness, peace, success, good health and prosperity to you and your loved ones. May the love of our LORD JESUS surround you and your loved ones this Christmas and always. GOD Bless you all.