Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hey guys! I'm usually a silent reader of this thread and the BT$ thread but I feel an urge to talk about my discovery. I came across one of the darkest music videos in K-pop yet: N3wJ3@ns new song called '0MG'... it's literally so disturbing how so many K-pop fans are turning a blind eye to literally everything because they've been brainwashed to think ENTERtainment is just entertainment and nothing else...

The music video is literally showing the story of how these young girls have multiple personality disorder - very similar to the late Su11i who supposedly di3d fr0m su1c1de.

It starts off with a 'doctor' asking the girls for their 'story' - they're all literally in a psych ward. An interesting observation that I remembered whilst looking at this image below is $uga's solo song called $hadow also has a similar scene. Keep in mind the 'EXIT' sign.

View attachment 83560
Image 1. The starting scene of N3w J3@n$ '0MG' music video

View attachment 83561
Image 2. $uga's $had0w music video. Notice how in Image 1, they both have the 'EXIT' sign. In this music video, $ug@ runs the opposite direction with his greed, away from the EXIT sign.

View attachment 83562
Image 3. $uga's $had0w music video again. They purposely changed the position of the 'EXIT' sign to make it loud and clear that he's not choosing to leave the demonic industry.

Through the corridor, in both music videos, you can see a few doors leading up to the 'EXIT' door. N3w Je@n$ are obviously new to the industry and are new to the 'spotlight', so their doors remain white. In $ug@'s case, he's obviously a senior and has made some.. sacrifices.. to get 'fame' and 'power'. One thing is pretty evident though - N3w Je@n$ members have multiple personality disorder, which is keeping them in this demonic industry, hence why they don't even find the EXIT door. $uga was well aware of the EXIT, he knew that he could leave, but chose not to. When it comes to N3w J3@n$, I totally believe it is against their will to be there, but due to the harsh and hostile nature of programming an MK Ultra slave, their minds have been fragmented and therefore, suffer from multiple alters inside themselves.

View attachment 83567
Image 4. Youngest member of the group remembers who she was. It's a hidden code for something darker.

During a part of N3w Je@n$ 0MG music video, the youngest girl in the group says she 'was an iPhone'. She then talks about how as an iPhone, she 'existed for you', 'I will show you what you want to see'. She then says 'Now I am ashamed that I was worried (about who I really am), it doesn't matter who I am anymore'. These are all things she says during the music video. This is clearly an alter talking on her behalf - reminds me of a b3t@ slave (s3x sl@ve) for the elites or sponsors. Saying that she's an iPhone is a cover up for what's really happening. She even talks in Siri's voice - like a robot. The music video is also 6 minutes and 33 seconds long. I'm not the best when it comes to Gematria or the significance of numbers, but I know these numbers are both highly associated with the devil.

View attachment 83568
Image 5. The oldest member of the group (18 y/o). Two 'versions' (or alters) of her were dancing during the choreography part for a split second.

At 2:32 during the music video, you can see two alters of the oldest member. I don't think this was a coincidence at all. Whether it's shapeshifting, or their s1ck management signalling that their sl@ves have multiple personality disorder and are on 's@le' - nothing shocks me anymore now that I know the truth. Either way it was creepy, and I only knew once I saw their obsessive brainwashed fans pointing it out in the youtube comments whilst they were 'streaming' it like the dead zombies they are lol.

As the girls discover who they really are (let's be real, they never will with the multiple alters supressing their trauma and never remembering what they actually went through behind closed doors to protect themselves), they start opening books and you see them play the characters of the titles seen in the image below.

View attachment 83569
Image 6. A list of titles these girls have probably been programmed with - it's the sad reality. Notice the bunny on the girls plate - bunnies (and similar toys) are used to reinforce programming.

You may be familiar with the Wizard of Oz programming where sl@ves have to 'go above the rainbow' (something like that, I can't remember) when they dissociate. Now we've got all these different programming names like 'Snow White' and 'The Little Match Girl'... Only God knows what the types of programming used these days entails. You can also see a bunny on a plate that one of the girls is holding. They are used to reinforce programming in MK ultra sl@ves. You know what's REALLY disturbing? Their fandom name is called Bunnies. Man this industry is horrible - imagine being a sl@ve to the industry and your own fanbase is a word that reinforces your programming. These young girls are cemented in this industry, and hard.

Now I will share screenshots of the music video that I found disturbing with their own mini captions. And also ones that are pretty self explanatory.

View attachment 83570
Image 7. LMAO do I need to explain this one? Y'all know apples represent sins. All music videos are spiritual, and it's not a coincidence.

View attachment 83571
Image 7.5. A member saying she is a cat... b3t@ s3x kitten.

View attachment 83572
Image 8. Further consolidates previous image (Image 7.5) that she is indeed a b3t@ s3x kitten. All members are present BUT not the girl in Image 7.5. The cat is there to represent the girl in image 7.5. It's just so blatant in our faces now.

View attachment 83574
Image 9. One of the members LITERALLY says 'Girls, what are you talking about? We are shooting a music video right now!' This just consolidates that they are aware that they're shooting a music video. It's their 'idol alter' taking over. As a viewer, I felt so disturbed because WE are watching the music video, watching THEM become aware that they're in one? It disturbed something in me that I just can't explain. Also, a random thought just crossed my mind whilst writing this section. The term 'shooting' - is it a double meaning perhaps? Are they shooting something at us? I mean all music videos are spiritual so I don't think it's a stretch. The same way the word 'entertainment' can be split into ENTER-tainment. Words are spells after all, be careful.

Note: I need to add the last part in a separate post as I can only add 10 attachments (the images) to one post.
Hi! Welcome! Thanks for these analyses.

sandonthebeach

Established
Yes but at least Bp sing with their voices but Milli Vanilli not eh eh
Well, Milli Vanilli could lipsync better than Jennie....:p
i suppose it really shows how music is being catered for younger audiences who are gullible enough to buy tickets but kpop is really about fabrication of the "music groups" and how the groups should appear and act in front of camera or how they should look on stage rather than them singing or rapping decently, cause shouting in the mic is not rapping lmfao
Yeah, kpop is an industry. A lot of groups debut every year, and many of them do not make it or have a one hit wonder and then, fade away. Some of them stay nugu, others remain in second league.....but few actually make it (many of them are from Big Four). Let's be honest, few idols are actually talented at singing or rapping (and less singing+dancing). Many just are good or play their role well and so called rappers are given that role because they're bad singers. How many of them actually end up being legit singers after the 7 year contract?

For example, Girls Generation: How many of them remain in music? Only Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yeah, the rest of the members released music at some point, but none of them were successful. And they weren't awesome singers. Most of them have turned to acting.

randomuser123

Rookie

Yeah, kpop is an industry. A lot of groups debut every year, and many of them do not make it or have a one hit wonder and then, fade away. Some of them stay nugu, others remain in second league.....but few actually make it (many of them are from Big Four). Let's be honest, few idols are actually talented at singing or rapping (and less singing+dancing). Many just are good or play their role well and so called rappers are given that role because they're bad singers. How many of them actually end up being legit singers after the 7 year contract?

For example, Girls Generation: How many of them remain in music? Only Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yeah, the rest of the members released music at some point, but none of them were successful. And they weren't awesome singers. Most of them have turned to acting.

probably cause most groups are factory produced have you considered the idea that what if the members of groups who disbaned or the ones that were claimed to have offed themselves what if theyre in new groups and people dont know it?! especially with the members that look alike they could be performing in two separate groups at a single time but people dont know it.

most of the group is in their twenties so ppl overlook her dances and outfits. I think if gar@m was still in the group then maybe it would be talked about more, becuz when they debuted ppl did talk about the weird WAP move they did on the floor during the fearless choreo and their introduction outfits were really tiny dresses in heels, with two minors at the time.
I agree and I’m glad you mentioned Gar@m because I looked up her age recently and was shocked. Idk if the allegations were true but either way, people were literally ganging up on a young girl. I can’t imagine what that would do to someone’s mental. Especially in their society

randomuser123

Rookie

how come so many idols and celebrities seem to be able to do x amount of things in their career despite most of them being underqulified or they lack skills to do so? for example a lot of idols are classed as main singers but mos tof them cannot sing so they then go into acting but they cannot act or theyre bad actors generally speaking similarly to how youtubers can do music despite them being equally shit at it as they are crap at doing youtube? is it smth the mkultra forces the entertainers to do is to be a well rounded celebrities where they can do a certain amount of talents and whatnot but in my opinion many of them are dreadful at it. for example im baffled at how jk rowling is into politics given that her book series is finished with and she cant keep making money off of her movie franchise but somehow she can tweet and grab attention by her wayward tweets if its about politics i thought she were meant to be an aithor and if a celebrity becomes wayward i tend to not be interested in their blabber online i then dont really care for said celebrities either similarly to what the mkultra done with the ex royals i just dont care for what harry and meghan are saying and or doing in tne mainstream media but it sure as hell is some kind of distraction tactic that seems to work cause ppl fucking comment about the royals and give them attention they dont deserve

Hey guys! I'm usually a silent reader of this thread and the BT$ thread but I feel an urge to talk about my discovery. I came across one of the darkest music videos in K-pop yet: N3wJ3@ns new song called '0MG'... it's literally so disturbing how so many K-pop fans are turning a blind eye to literally everything because they've been brainwashed to think ENTERtainment is just entertainment and nothing else...

The music video is literally showing the story of how these young girls have multiple personality disorder - very similar to the late Su11i who supposedly di3d fr0m su1c1de.

It starts off with a 'doctor' asking the girls for their 'story' - they're all literally in a psych ward. An interesting observation that I remembered whilst looking at this image below is $uga's solo song called $hadow also has a similar scene. Keep in mind the 'EXIT' sign.

View attachment 83560
Image 1. The starting scene of N3w J3@n$ '0MG' music video

View attachment 83561
Image 2. $uga's $had0w music video. Notice how in Image 1, they both have the 'EXIT' sign. In this music video, $ug@ runs the opposite direction with his greed, away from the EXIT sign.

View attachment 83562
Image 3. $uga's $had0w music video again. They purposely changed the position of the 'EXIT' sign to make it loud and clear that he's not choosing to leave the demonic industry.

Through the corridor, in both music videos, you can see a few doors leading up to the 'EXIT' door. N3w Je@n$ are obviously new to the industry and are new to the 'spotlight', so their doors remain white. In $ug@'s case, he's obviously a senior and has made some.. sacrifices.. to get 'fame' and 'power'. One thing is pretty evident though - N3w Je@n$ members have multiple personality disorder, which is keeping them in this demonic industry, hence why they don't even find the EXIT door. $uga was well aware of the EXIT, he knew that he could leave, but chose not to. When it comes to N3w J3@n$, I totally believe it is against their will to be there, but due to the harsh and hostile nature of programming an MK Ultra slave, their minds have been fragmented and therefore, suffer from multiple alters inside themselves.

View attachment 83567
Image 4. Youngest member of the group remembers who she was. It's a hidden code for something darker.

During a part of N3w Je@n$ 0MG music video, the youngest girl in the group says she 'was an iPhone'. She then talks about how as an iPhone, she 'existed for you', 'I will show you what you want to see'. She then says 'Now I am ashamed that I was worried (about who I really am), it doesn't matter who I am anymore'. These are all things she says during the music video. This is clearly an alter talking on her behalf - reminds me of a b3t@ slave (s3x sl@ve) for the elites or sponsors. Saying that she's an iPhone is a cover up for what's really happening. She even talks in Siri's voice - like a robot. The music video is also 6 minutes and 33 seconds long. I'm not the best when it comes to Gematria or the significance of numbers, but I know these numbers are both highly associated with the devil.

View attachment 83568
Image 5. The oldest member of the group (18 y/o). Two 'versions' (or alters) of her were dancing during the choreography part for a split second.

At 2:32 during the music video, you can see two alters of the oldest member. I don't think this was a coincidence at all. Whether it's shapeshifting, or their s1ck management signalling that their sl@ves have multiple personality disorder and are on 's@le' - nothing shocks me anymore now that I know the truth. Either way it was creepy, and I only knew once I saw their obsessive brainwashed fans pointing it out in the youtube comments whilst they were 'streaming' it like the dead zombies they are lol.

As the girls discover who they really are (let's be real, they never will with the multiple alters supressing their trauma and never remembering what they actually went through behind closed doors to protect themselves), they start opening books and you see them play the characters of the titles seen in the image below.

View attachment 83569
Image 6. A list of titles these girls have probably been programmed with - it's the sad reality. Notice the bunny on the girls plate - bunnies (and similar toys) are used to reinforce programming.

You may be familiar with the Wizard of Oz programming where sl@ves have to 'go above the rainbow' (something like that, I can't remember) when they dissociate. Now we've got all these different programming names like 'Snow White' and 'The Little Match Girl'... Only God knows what the types of programming used these days entails. You can also see a bunny on a plate that one of the girls is holding. They are used to reinforce programming in MK ultra sl@ves. You know what's REALLY disturbing? Their fandom name is called Bunnies. Man this industry is horrible - imagine being a sl@ve to the industry and your own fanbase is a word that reinforces your programming. These young girls are cemented in this industry, and hard.

Now I will share screenshots of the music video that I found disturbing with their own mini captions. And also ones that are pretty self explanatory.

View attachment 83570
Image 7. LMAO do I need to explain this one? Y'all know apples represent sins. All music videos are spiritual, and it's not a coincidence.

View attachment 83571
Image 7.5. A member saying she is a cat... b3t@ s3x kitten.

View attachment 83572
Image 8. Further consolidates previous image (Image 7.5) that she is indeed a b3t@ s3x kitten. All members are present BUT not the girl in Image 7.5. The cat is there to represent the girl in image 7.5. It's just so blatant in our faces now.

View attachment 83574
Image 9. One of the members LITERALLY says 'Girls, what are you talking about? We are shooting a music video right now!' This just consolidates that they are aware that they're shooting a music video. It's their 'idol alter' taking over. As a viewer, I felt so disturbed because WE are watching the music video, watching THEM become aware that they're in one? It disturbed something in me that I just can't explain. Also, a random thought just crossed my mind whilst writing this section. The term 'shooting' - is it a double meaning perhaps? Are they shooting something at us? I mean all music videos are spiritual so I don't think it's a stretch. The same way the word 'entertainment' can be split into ENTER-tainment. Words are spells after all, be careful.

Note: I need to add the last part in a separate post as I can only add 10 attachments (the images) to one post.
you are correct about all you have said so far on both of your posts. let me add a bit more:

i = eye
i is also ai = artificial Intelligence
phone = voice

the voice of artificial Intelligence a fully sentient being.
there are also robot alters/robotic clones

victims of trauma based mind control are also called monarch robots because the purpose of the mind control is to build a System within the mind that is a human robot.

eye voice or inner voice. this is actually related to the opening of the third eye the inner voice is not your own inner voice but a spiritual guide = fallen entity presenting itself as an angel of light in an attempt to deceive you.

her saying that she is an iphone is also dehumanization.

siri = sirius

pigtails = rabbit ears

6:33
= 66
6x6= 36=3+6=9
6x33=198=1+9+8=72=7+2=9

the inside of a phone is shown in the beginning = the inside of the system

she enters into the clock app = time=saturn=satan. at first the focus is on number 6.

1672936508267.png

after that we are shown the clock again pointing at 10:10 = drop the zero you get 11 or I I (two pillars entering into the temple). 11 is also twins and related to apollo and artemis.
1672936539119.png
this system insinde of the phone is symbolic to the beast system.
1672936634209.png
black and yellow signals:
- warning
- bee = queen bee = queen of heavens = ishtar = venus.
- beehive - “ Monarch slaves of the House of Rothschild have revealed how the Illuminati are able to do what they call Proxying. This is a Mind-Spirit transfer, done by the twinning traumas, channeling, telepathic communication, and astral projection so that all slaves worldwide are being pulled into one single interlinked Demonic One World Mind.
- honey
- yellow is distraction programming
- hollywood, media, entertainment and inside of it is the food programming which is pedo program

the bat is signaling an actual bat
- soul of the dead/shadow soul
- egyptian cow goddess bat = hathor
- The epithet, Bat, may be linked to the word ba with the feminine suffix 't'. A person's ba roughly equates to one's personality or emanation and often is translated as 'soul'.

1672936737693.png
as you said the mv is all about trauma based mind control but also it’s preparing people to accept the beast system the ai as their friends who will be with them when they are lonely who will be their company etc.. this is the world of the future. you have seen this pattern repeated over and over again in aespa's "concept" for example.

a dove is shown signaling bird alters. reporting alters. also false peace

1672936827562.png

the cat has more layers:
- beta sex kitten
- the leo constellation and lyrians a type of fallen ones who are half cats half
man (hybrid of half man half feline) feline entities (forbidden cursed entities)
- cat is also code word and root word to CATastrophic, CATaclysmic, CATacombs,
CATabasis(decline in health), CATch=chase etc.
- bastet
- beast
- devil

the rabbit symbolism around this particular group is just … layers:
- sex slave
- year of the water rabbit. (water = chaos= abyss. the water will flood the rabbit hole and cause everything that's been hidden to come out to the light).
- crossroads energy/ trickster spirit/ confusion
- rabbit hole = abyss
- prey that is going to be hunted down/chased = persecution
- distorted reality/time (think alice in the wonderland)
- spirit of madness/insanity descending upon people.
- “rabbit ears” is a common term for simple type of television antenna the one you can find on vintage tvs. what does the antenna do? it transmits/captures electromagnetic waves. this is actually connected to the return of the fallen ones. FREQUENCIES
1672937231632.jpeg
the rabbit/bunny ears the antenna and those huge satellite dishes they use to connect/communicate to beings from “space” has the same symbolism and meaning. it signals the coming of the fallen. one of the reasons for vintage tvs in mvs is the rabbit antenna attached to them. rabbit ears antenna has a LOOP antenna attached to it as well. which brings me to the increase of basketball theme more and more. why is the basketball “concept” often mixed with looney tunes? for example dynamite mvlooney( loone luna) tunes (melody/music tone) so it translates to moon frequencies. what a surprise bugs bunny is their main character always shown inside of the deep black rabbit hole(portal).

loop is a synonym to hoop (both mean ring/circle/bend) let’s go into the etymology of the word hoop this is something the Lord revealed to me a while ago but He is now adding up the rabbit symbolism to it and how it is all connected.

From Middle English hoop, hoope, from Old English hōp (“mound, raised land; in combination, circular object”), from Proto-Germanic *hōpą (“bend, bow, arch”) (compare Saterland Frisian Houp

(“hoop”), Dutch hoep (“hoop”), Old Norse hóp (“bay, inlet”)), from Proto-Indo-European *kāb- (“to bend”) BEND ARCH BOW that is exactly what it symbolizes.

bend: bending reality
arch and bow: (arthemis symbolism who is also associated with the moon and what a surprise the rabbit. she is also a hunter)
a basketball going thru a hoop(hole) = quantum jump
a rabbit going thru a hoop (hole=portal) dimension transit
loop is something that goes on for eternity like going in circles a loop is the mobius strip or the ouroboros.

bear symbolism:
- p***phile = predator. but also great mother of the universe (occult garbage)..
- signals the polar star(polaris) which is found in ursa minor. also signals ursa major
- sacred animal to mars
- violence/revenge
- beast
- to carry something (related to giving birth not literal but spiritual)
- celtic bear goddess artio which is the greek’s diana and the romans artemis. all associated with the moon. which leads us to the bear being associated with the moon also.
- bears are associated with honey = queen bee = queen of heavens. honey is also associated with resurrection. bear is symbolic to rebirth.

an apple represent temptation biting off the apple means that the person has answered to that temptation instead of resisting it. that is why one of the members is playing as snow white. in fact those are programming scenarios each one of them has been programmed with.

the subway / the motorcycle the door(portal) opened by the one playing cinderella are all symbolic to dimensional transit.

cinderella is a code word for midnight=12:00. that is why you have 12:00 shown on the clock after the cindarella part

new jeans.jpg

new jeans 2.jpg
more on blue bird symbolism ( )

new jeans 3.jpg

new jeans 4.jpg

Last edited:

randomuser123

Rookie
you are correct about all you have said so far on both of your posts. let me add a bit more:

i = eye
i is also ai = artificial Intelligence
phone = voice

the voice of artificial Intelligence a fully sentient being.
there are also robot alters/robotic clones

victims of trauma based mind control are also called monarch robots because the purpose of the mind control is to build a System within the mind that is a human robot.

eye voice or inner voice. this is actually related to the opening of the third eye the inner voice is not your own inner voice but a spiritual guide = fallen entity presenting itself as an angel of light in an attempt to deceive you.

her saying that she is an iphone is also dehumanization.

siri = sirius

pigtails = rabbit ears

6:33
= 66
6x6= 36=3+6=9
6x33=198=1+9+8=72=7+2=9

the inside of a phone is shown in the beginning = the inside of the system

she enters into the clock app = time=saturn=satan. at first the focus is on number 6.

View attachment 83594

after that we are shown the clock again pointing at 10:10 = drop the zero you get 11 or I I (two pillars entering into the temple). 11 is also twins and related to apollo and artemis.
View attachment 83595
this system insinde of the phone is symbolic to the beast system.
View attachment 83596
black and yellow signals:
- warning
- bee = queen bee = queen of heavens = ishtar = venus.
- beehive - “ Monarch slaves of the House of Rothschild have revealed how the Illuminati are able to do what they call Proxying. This is a Mind-Spirit transfer, done by the twinning traumas, channeling, telepathic communication, and astral projection so that all slaves worldwide are being pulled into one single interlinked Demonic One World Mind.
- honey
- yellow is distraction programming
- hollywood, media, entertainment and inside of it is the food programming which is pedo program

the bat is signaling an actual bat
- soul of the dead/shadow soul
- egyptian cow goddess bat = hathor
- The epithet, Bat, may be linked to the word ba with the feminine suffix 't'. A person's ba roughly equates to one's personality or emanation and often is translated as 'soul'.

View attachment 83597
as you said the mv is all about trauma based mind control but also it’s preparing people to accept the beast system the ai as their friends who will be with them when they are lonely who will be their company etc.. this is the world of the future. you have seen this pattern repeated over and over again in aespa's "concept" for example.

a dove is shown signaling bird alters. reporting alters. also false peace

View attachment 83598

the cat has more layers:
- beta sex kitten
- the leo constellation and lyrians a type of fallen ones who are half cats half
man (hybrid of half man half feline) feline entities (forbidden cursed entities)
- cat is also code word and root word to CATastrophic, CATaclysmic, CATacombs,
CATabasis(decline in health), CATch=chase etc.
- bastet
- beast
- devil

the rabbit symbolism around this particular group is just … layers:
- sex slave
- year of the water rabbit. (water = chaos= abyss. the water will flood the rabbit hole and cause everything that's been hidden to come out to the light).
- crossroads energy/ trickster spirit/ confusion
- rabbit hole = abyss
- prey that is going to be hunted down/chased = persecution
- distorted reality/time (think alice in the wonderland)
- spirit of madness/insanity descending upon people.
- “rabbit ears” is a common term for simple type of television antenna the one you can find on vintage tvs. what does the antenna do? it transmits/captures electromagnetic waves. this is actually connected to the return of the fallen ones. FREQUENCIES
View attachment 83599
the rabbit/bunny ears the antenna and those huge satellite dishes they use to connect/communicate to beings from “space” has the same symbolism and meaning. it signals the coming of the fallen. one of the reasons for vintage tvs in mvs is the rabbit antenna attached to them. rabbit ears antenna has a LOOP antenna attached to it as well. which brings me to the increase of basketball theme more and more. why is the basketball “concept” often mixed with looney tunes? for example dynamite mvlooney( loone luna) tunes (melody/music tone) so it translates to moon frequencies. what a surprise bugs bunny is their main character always shown inside of the deep black rabbit hole(portal).

loop is a synonym to hoop (both mean ring/circle/bend) let’s go into the etymology of the word hoop this is something the Lord revealed to me a while ago but He is now adding up the rabbit symbolism to it and how it is all connected.

From Middle English hoop, hoope, from Old English hōp (“mound, raised land; in combination, circular object”), from Proto-Germanic *hōpą (“bend, bow, arch”) (compare Saterland Frisian Houp

(“hoop”), Dutch hoep (“hoop”), Old Norse hóp (“bay, inlet”)), from Proto-Indo-European *kāb- (“to bend”) BEND ARCH BOW that is exactly what it symbolizes.

bend: bending reality
arch and bow: (arthemis symbolism who is also associated with the moon and what a surprise the rabbit. she is also a hunter)
a basketball going thru a hoop(hole) = quantum jump
a rabbit going thru a hoop (hole=portal) dimension transit
loop is something that goes on for eternity like going in circles a loop is the mobius strip or the ouroboros.

bear symbolism:
- p***phile = predator. but also great mother of the universe (occult garbage)..
- signals the polar star(polaris) which is found in ursa minor. also signals ursa major
- sacred animal to mars
- violence/revenge
- beast
- to carry something (related to giving birth not literal but spiritual)
- celtic bear goddess artio which is the greek’s diana and the romans artemis. all associated with the moon. which leads us to the bear being associated with the moon also.
- bears are associated with honey = queen bee = queen of heavens. honey is also associated with resurrection. bear is symbolic to rebirth.

an apple represent temptation biting off the apple means that the person has answered to that temptation instead of resisting it. that is why one of the members is playing as snow white. in fact those are programming scenarios each one of them has been programmed with.

the subway / the motorcycle the door(portal) opened by the one playing cinderella are all symbolic to dimensional transit.

cinderella is a code word for midnight=12:00. that is why you have 12:00 shown on the clock after the cindarella part

View attachment 83600

View attachment 83601
more on blue bird symbolism ( )

View attachment 83602

View attachment 83603
how do you guys find this stuff out? id just look at a video and think yeah thats sus but i wouldnt know how to analyse it i guess

how do you guys find this stuff out? id just look at a video and think yeah thats sus but i wouldnt know how to analyse it i guess
for me it’s a way the Lord uses me for now to help sow seeds and help people wake up from the trap of kpop idolatry. YAH even called me His agent and detective and gave me Ephesians 5 as my mission. (spread the good news, expose darkness to the light, walk in love, walk in wisdom, walk in light, walk in obedience). before this the Lord gave me ‘salt’ as my name for we are the salt of the earth. “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.”

i pray on the music videos i watch and i get downloads in the spirit on what things mean. sometimes i watch things and get the meaning immediately it’s like looking thru a crystal clear window in a sunny day. sometimes i watch and don’t get deeper insight until later. i pray for the artists and the companies and their fans as the Lord leads me. just watching a single mv shows me what those people have been going thru and i spend a while crying for mercy for the artists and the fans.

if the Lord doesn’t want me to analyze something at that moment but would want me to spend time with Him in His presence at His feet in His Word i will be unable to put two words together let alone two sentences.
sometimes i don't get information downloads instead i get the Information on my tl and the Holy Spirit gives me the understanding immediately or I'm led to save it and it becomes useful later.

randomuser123

Rookie
ik they arent singing live as usual with most pop groups these days but the dancing is so stiff and robotic it dont look natural at all? x their dancing is by far the worst next to blackpink. That high note was blatantly pre recorded bc the member of the group didnt sweat or strain her neck during the whole note theres so much fabrication about kpop groups its laughable really how theyre still trying to sell the image of groups abroad despite the members barely having to lift a finger and they definitely dont need to sing live but folk dumb enough to watch the kpop groups doing a terrible job of it, idc if the members are under mkultra at this point id be hella dissapointed to have spent a lot of cash on tickets if the most they can do is the bare minimum and whats with most of the kpop stages being so repetitive? theres barely any creativity among most new pop groups no matter where they are fabricated from its exactly the same dance they do on each stage and similar stage layout

begs the question of why dont these scamming kpop companies do digital concerts online instead of forcing these groups abroad cause id rather force myself to watch adele (whos name is literally a laptop brand a dell lmfao) or ed sheep sheeran because these foreign groups arent cutting the marmite enough for me to want to buy tickets and how the dickens blackpink (theyre on the same line up as duran duran... wtf) headlining hyde park idfk cause coachella wasnt their best stage either im just tired of how much the kpop groups are shoved everywhere as though there arent slightly more interesting groups oh wait those are usually under the mkultra too idfk anymore music is crap nowadays i barely look at the trending music tab on youtube cuse agin its all the samey mainstream garbage thats been done many a times before to the point where former groups i liked no matter the genre are quite boring monotonous bland and repetitive as the next load of groups who only seem to want to be labelled the next big thing...

annoyingly a lot of the former groups i had eventually stopped paying attention to them generally bc they were interesting at tje start then the groups did mostly the similar shit throughout their albums such as whining about their exes and all that bs and all these newerr foreign groups arent meeting my expectations yeah they can do synchronised dancing in the same exact spot for a few minutes so what?! but they cant hit high notes without pre recording the high note which begs the question if they cant sing it naturally live then how tf they singing it prerecorded? whoops i posted it on wrong thread but it applies to beeeteeeeeessss too

Beautiful

Star
This guy with that smile and the way he pinched her leg and the way he said your legs are pretty is creep
It is behind the scenes he is disgusting

minnie82

Superstar
This guy with that smile and the way he pinched her leg and the way he said your legs are pretty is creep
It is behind the scenes he is disgusting
the actress doesn't seems that comfortable when he pinched her leg

minnie82

Superstar
the video have some symbolysms, sadly they became sell out , isn't one of them close to Bts Jk? that's say it all :

Achsah Caleb

Rookie

loginine

Veteran
Isn't it weird they upload this kind of content after his news
Like attracting sympathy sort of thing?

View attachment 83615
Oh my. Also, now they are saying he will not be in the tour at all. I hope they not trying to s@cr!f1c3 him.