Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Pepsi

Veteran
Do you guys think with the IVE hate train going on, they'll come back with stronger popularity than before, like bp? bp themselves recd a lot of hate from 2018-20 period, now they're almost as big as bts. Is IVE in the humiliation phase of their career rn?

minnie82

Superstar
Do you guys think with the IVE hate train going on, they'll come back with stronger popularity than before, like bp? bp themselves recd a lot of hate from 2018-20 period, now they're almost as big as bts. Is IVE in the humiliation phase of their career rn?
I know that Woonyung have some hating moments but don't know about the rest of the group honestly

If thats the case then wy’s humiliation ritual is longer than ur average one

didnt watch this entire vid but around 2:40 and 5:20 are interesting. So apparently the girls are bunnies along with their fans. Also, how many ppl “fell” into hype boy…it’s very popular among fans and idols. Idk much about the Alice in wonderland symbol stuff so I’m curious what you guys might think

58C41661-3EFF-4D84-8A7A-8AAD0E23C84C.jpeg
Also did y’all know one of the $m buildings looked like this with the checkerboard? bc I didn’t Interesting symbolism

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
Yeah there was an update of him being in the airport . Also about håèchàn too, he was seen together with ŕėnjűň in a restaurant. He posted saying sorry for the sudden health issue news and that he ll be back strong after recovering.. i hope what they say is true and there's isn't any ulterior intentions behind all this..
what u mean by “ulterior intentions”? Do you think he lying? It seems like he feels guilty about it. I think the company might have made him feel that way or other stuff is happening behind the scenes.
Before this situation happened, someone mentioned him being bent over on a show. M@rkk and J!5ung had to hide him from the fans. So this been going on for a while.
I’m sure there’s other things too.

loginine

Veteran
Found this vid interesting. How many ppl “fell” into this song…it’s very popular among fans and idols. Idk much about the Alice in wonderland symbol stuff so I’m curious what you guys might think

View attachment 83695
Also did y’all know one of the $m buildings looked like this with the checkerboard? bc I didn’t Interesting symbolism
Yes. I pointed this out before. Most architecture is made to praise their s3cr3t s0c!3ty. Historically, statues and building were used as worship sites and symbols. It’s used as a form of worship and to let the others know they are part of it. It’s not surprising. Most of these idols want out but can’t due to the contract they signed.

2thest4rs

Established
Ok I've never actually seen ANYONE hate on Ive/W0ny0ung. Like 2 people on tiktok and I had to SCROLL but I see an army of people (their fans) complain about their being soo much hate. Tbh I think it's a marketing tactic.

KdKzXuk

Established
Lip-syncing while being sit and doing it half-assed.......the criticism it's understandable. Now, netizens say Lesserafim did it too...
its not just the lip syncing at the festival but also overall she does the most to always be at the center. she starves herself and is always looking for the camera. i saw clips of 1ve at the airport where some members are rushing to be at the center for group photos for the press

sandonthebeach

Established
its not just the lip syncing at the festival but also overall she does the most to always be at the center. she starves herself and is always looking for the camera. i saw clips of 1ve at the airport where some members are rushing to be at the center for group photos for the press
I didn't know that, I really don't follow much 4th generation groups, I'm really interested. I've read people saying she's to skinny. About be the center, I think that's more the decision of the company. It's pretty normal having one or two favored group members, sadly.
As I've said, I don't know much about the group, but doesn't look good when one is the favored member and the others are fighting for attention. Let's see what happens.

Also, in the video @minnie82 posted about Girls Planet 999, many people in the comment section, where complaining about a member in the group formed after the reality show; more or less they said, she was blatantly favored and they rigged the results so she could be in the group. So, nothing new, really.

Pepsi

Veteran

Pepsi

Veteran
Ok I've never actually seen ANYONE hate on Ive/W0ny0ung. Like 2 people on tiktok and I had to SCROLL but I see an army of people (their fans) complain about their being soo much hate. Tbh I think it's a marketing tactic.
Maybe, my Twitter is filled with people trashing on that group tho. Especially after they won (bought) all those awards

Vision

Veteran
Wonyoung is the new Jennie. BP and RV are falling off, there's now a few new 4th gen ggs to replace that void for the next gen.

Young female fans will always find one popular girl to B****h and hate, regardless of her talent. There's no humiliation it's just mob mentality. Humiliations tend to be terrible outfits or poses for MVs, events and videos. I don't follow much but the main issue or criticism is towards her personality.