Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is extremely disrespectful. They used Shiny foundation's platform to promote their comeback. Showing old messages years ago? could they not come up with anything new? They spent 9 years with him but this is what they can come up with?? I am over this group. I seriously hope they disband after 15th anniversary.
They should've disbanded already when Jongyhun died...

btach

Veteran
They should've disbanded already when Jongyhun died...
It is a business and whatever sells albums leads the way. Money first. It would be nice if they didn't use Jonghyun as fan service. Just be honest about everything and put everything to rest so fans can decide. You know? Onew even forgot one of the songs he was supposed to sing. It felt like it was a last minute thing. You know? He had one moment to honor a member of his group and he acted like it was nothing...sing, promote take picture and leave. And i noticed he had nothing memorable to say. Just how Jonghyun showed him around SM..everyone knows that. His other friends shared his love for Chicken Shake..I thought that was cute. Anyway, it is what it is.

Last edited:

lilyofthevalleys

Established
They’re going to try to capitalize off S-lli now. Apparently a first part was first filmed with aiyu which was supposed to be followed by S-lli and five other episodes.
She passed in the middle of filming this show. The first part was finished but the other episodes weren't finished. I wonder if something she said while filming ruffled their feathers if you get what I mean.

Eyeyu is creepy to me. When she passed I remember thinking she was a sacrifice for her or tæyeon because they were so close to her, showed all symbolism and had a good rise after her death.

btach

Veteran
She passed in the middle of filming this show. The first part was finished but the other episodes weren't finished. I wonder if something she said while filming ruffled their feathers if you get what I mean.

Eyeyu is creepy to me. When she passed I remember thinking she was a sacrifice for her or tæyeon because they were so close to her, showed all symbolism and had a good rise after her death.
Friend, trust your intuition. it will never lie to you. Rituals are a thing in the global entertainment industry. it is not even for success. It is just to feed the entity that fuels their collective. I know it is hard to accept that idols we love and grew up with are involved in rituals but it is what it is. This will generate a lot of money. if it succeeds, the other deaths will be promoted too. The success is created through sympathy energy. Just trust your intuition.

Last edited:

KdKzXuk

Established
Soyeon is definitely mocking her fans with queencard. That's what these satanist elites do. They pretend they care by 'commenting' on social issues without actually saying anything or pushing a message thats actually bad. The bad grammar, mocking western culture, and poor message was a big "f you lmao" because she knows the brain dead fans will eat it up and defend it to the death.
To me there are lots of parallel between them and SK2, both had a radical reprogrammation at some point (2020 for SK2, 2022 for G1DLE) and their music had a downgrade in quality and meaning yet fans eat it up. They look like completely different groups than their past selves

loginine

Veteran
Although teaser just see lyrics
i will dedicate my life
Just come kiss me and bite me

they are going dark and dark for each era
And Texet always produce sad songs each album contains sad songs
I liked some of the songs on the album, but this reminds of the t*x*t göôd bôÿś gone bâd. It’s like each group has to do this concept.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Soyeon is definitely mocking her fans with queencard. That's what these satanist elites do. They pretend they care by 'commenting' on social issues without actually saying anything or pushing a message thats actually bad. The bad grammar, mocking western culture, and poor message was a big "f you lmao" because she knows the brain dead fans will eat it up and defend it to the death.
it's funny how she makes a song all about loving yourself when she probably has the most plastic surgery out of all her members in that group
eb8f5ef0-4f5c-11ec-8d17-1f395b97f09c_800_420.jpeg

the lyrics are goofy and cringe as well. it's hilarious that kpop fans find it uplifting

minnie82

Superstar
To me there are lots of parallel between them and SK2, both had a radical reprogrammation at some point (2020 for SK2, 2022 for G1DLE) and their music had a downgrade in quality and meaning yet fans eat it up. They look like completely different groups than their past selves
Yes but you watch their video for Oh my God , it was kinda Symbolic and it was 2 or 3 years ago.. Their downgrade start with the song Nude in my opinion..

Beautiful

Star
I liked some of the songs on the album, but this reminds of the t*x*t göôd bôÿś gone bâd. It’s like each group has to do this concept.
This concept is deep. I also liked some song but lyrics are worst really they are very evil. The whole concept gives me negative vibe.
The songs contains..words like..
Blood, sacrifice,sign,i will dedicate myself eat it up,bite me, so much contraction in one song like let me go don't let me go...
The thing is it is like they are saying story i want someone to analyse it...
Enphyp songs are very addictive idk but like fever some said they can't leave that song
Even skz is not that addictive. Should be very careful...

Beautiful

Star
Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
Some disscussed here that pink hair means they are ok to provide services to sponsor i think it is true bcz the celebs who dye pink in next album they become super famous and will have lot of promotions