Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
This guy always looks high when he takes photo with man idk why
I know it is a party but ....Before going to this part i think he wore leopard print, it has a meaning i think
Çaññès is known for models and actors going there to do prostitution for rich sponsors and partying on their yachts. no doubt there’s some sex rituals going down at these types of parties

Beautiful

Star
This guy always looks high when he takes photo with man idk why
I know it is a party but ....Before going to this part i think he wore leopard print, it has a meaning i think
Saga continues
He often wore it

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
This concept is deep. I also liked some song but lyrics are worst really they are very evil. The whole concept gives me negative vibe.
The songs contains..words like..
Blood, sacrifice,sign,i will dedicate myself eat it up,bite me, so much contraction in one song like let me go don't let me go...
The thing is it is like they are saying story i want someone to analyse it...
Enphyp songs are very addictive idk but like fever some said they can't leave that song
Even skz is not that addictive. Should be very careful...
Yeah. These songs are made to be addictive. I like the Fever song too. It’s really good. However, I don’t want nothing to happen to them because they are nice guys. I Met them once. I think they are very naive to what’s going on.

PrincessPunch

Veteran

KdKzXuk

Established
anyone else find it weird that there's now news that they're both getting invited to the cannes film festival after they just recently got exposed dating publicly in paris? energy harvesting?
SK2 Hyunj1n was also invited, for the dua lip fashion show that is part of the festival. Some have been saying he was invited by Dua Lipa personally

RecievingA

Veteran
it’s an open secret. look at this
Cannes has been a place to organize prostitution between famous stars and rich Men since at least the 60's. Because Morocco is a neutral space between the billionaires of Europe, and the Billionaires of the Middle East.

How did you think these Celebrities maintained their lifestyles, when they were going years between movie/show projects?

Last edited:

lilyofthevalleys

Established