Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A lot of them are full of vanity. So many of them want to be rich and famous and be idolized on stage. If they truly care about singing or dancing, then they could just do it on youtube contract free and still make money. Then there are also many of them who are pressured into it by their greedy parents because their parents think a fast food or retail job is beneath their kids, so they auction them off to these corrupt companies. It's always funny when parents get mad when companies make their kids work a 9 to 5 anyway, like when Tw1ce had to work in a movie theater or when 3lris worked in a cafe. View attachment 87126
They mention her working for a living as if its a bad thing?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sulli was from the girl group f(x) from the biggest kpop company SM, she passed away in 2019. There were these blinds about her. Also MHJ was working with them before she moved to HYBE for the creation of the group New Jeans who are all underage girls. You can see above someone shared MHJ's pedophilic art and "inspiration" and there was a scandal about it but she doubled down. There's a lot of disturbing imagery from both f(x) and New Jeans.
View attachment 87217View attachment 87215
Thanks and wow! Im wondering, why wouldnt one of these girls just say "Fine, release the tapes and I can tell exactly who was pressuring me and who was using me for sex. Even when I was underage" to the media?

Beautiful

Star
What i find weird among k-pop fans is covering idols mistake.
Missing beat, forgetting lyrics, not singing in notes is not called as proving mic is on. In my country you will criticized for these. They may say they are dancing and singing but why do they do these mistakes when they just singing by standing or just wandering. They are just unprofessional accept it

minnie82

Superstar
What i find weird among k-pop fans is covering idols mistake.
Missing beat, forgetting lyrics, not singing in notes is not called as proving mic is on. In my country you will criticized for these. They may say they are dancing and singing but why do they do these mistakes when they just singing by standing or just wandering. They are just unprofessional accept it
Yes you're totally right

arhur12

Star
I am working on something. Does anyone know when Jonghyun met up with NINE to give her the letter? I may have missed that. The radio show ended in April and he gave her the letter in December? Trying to see something.
He gave her the letter 10 days before he died

JesusSoldier

Veteran

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thanks and wow! Im wondering, why wouldnt one of these girls just say "Fine, release the tapes and I can tell exactly who was pressuring me and who was using me for sex. Even when I was underage" to the media?
These girls, or any other KPop artists/groups for that matter, are absolutely "controlled" from the get go...from "training days" to debut...to everything.. according to the contract (read: rules) with the agency/company that "employ" them...They are basically "puppets" of the elites. The "concept" system of public image practically makes them lose their authentic selves...

JesusSoldier

Veteran

lilyofthevalleys

Established
I think it was obvious it was g00 hara.

View attachment 87281

View attachment 87282

Although in this photo of them, I almost mistook g00 hara for IU

View attachment 87283
Thank you. I didn't follow her so I didn't know they were that close. Wasn't the "story" that håra committed suicide because of a boyfriend releasing revenge pørn?

Add that to the blind item that says there was a tape of sülli I wonder if the video was of the two of them. I'm on the fence and don't believe all the way they ended their own lives, but I believe that they were both blackmailed.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Let me guess.....It's THIS guy. Look at this video from a year or 2 ago!
This might be an unpopular opinion from me but that's the only "bodyguard" who I've seen actually protect an artist. They are called bodyguards for a reason, to defend who they are assigned to defend even if it costs them their life and to be a "body" in the way of danger.
I wonder if there's a law in SK that construes this as a possible case of "serious physical injury" against the bodyguard...The fan might have "crossed the boundaries..." But to be seriously physically hurt as a result could mean a legal case as well...

loginine

Veteran
I wonder if there's a law in SK that construes this as a possible case of "serious physical injury" against the bodyguard...The fan might have "crossed the boundaries..." But to be seriously physically hurt as a result could mean a legal case as well...
I don’t think it’s an accident. They could use this event for something down the line. I heard that the girl is suing.

minnie82

Superstar
Fromis 9 have a comeback now after a while , maybe it just my impression, but that looks suspect, one member wears bunny ears that associated with mind control (tell me if i was wrong) , plus the girls have this sad looks through the all video, they were under Hybe , so that say it all :