Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
I saw this they not removed from company entirely they are going to debut in new group
It’s still weird because they were always hinted to debut with Enseetee and they never put them in a fixed unit. I also heard the new rookies are being replaced with entirely new Japanese members. So one of the rookies that was there named Shöhèî said he quit due to “health issues”. The rest of them let go and no more members being added. I think more members of that group will leave or quit.

seekingtruth

These girls, or any other KPop artists/groups for that matter, are absolutely "controlled" from the get go...from "training days" to debut...to everything.. according to the contract (read: rules) with the agency/company that "employ" them...They are basically "puppets" of the elites. The "concept" system of public image practically makes them lose their authentic selves...
These idols don't get to see their parent FOR YEARS. And they are RAISED by their groupmates. Kids raising kids. When you are kept separated from what's deemed normal in the real world, anything can become normal to you. It helps with the mind control.

The company released a statement saying someone is restricting from promoting in music shows.
People are speculating hype bcz this group and nj have a very similar concept. Hype seeing it as threat to nj so they are blocking them. i didn't knew hype is using this much ugly statics
They're pushing NJ this summer with a coke collaboration. This partnership is big and has a lot of prizes and festivals included.

Attachments

Beautiful

Star
The website THE CRUNCHY REPORT also posted about his death and said that family knows it and it will come in news eventually. But when he has to die he will make others suffer
More articles about death are popping up

e-Enoch

Superstar
More articles about death are popping up
It's basically the same article that is being circulated by some 2nd/3rd tier sites...

If this is true, it would be BREAKING NEWS already in SK, Western media, and the rest of the world...

This appears to be some fake news...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is beautiful. Source did tell me that music is a powerful spell. You can actually create desired reality using music. It is therefore important to dictate what artists say in songs because like i said, it is a spell. If they start singing their own stuff, e,g affirmations, they would create realities that don't align with the lower vibrational beings. This is really good. Thanks for sharing.
Indeed, and thanks for your reply! I think that both the music and video show that these people are true artists. They shared enough to provide some structure an direction, but also left it open enough for individual interpretation and for people to create their own conclusions based on the art which was offered by them.

loginine

Veteran
It's basically the same article that is being circulated by some 2nd/3rd tier sites...

If this is true, it would be BREAKING NEWS already in SK, Western media, and the rest of the world...

This appears to be some fake news...
Maybe it’s a warning from the èlïtès or predictive programming for future events. Sometimes they put out fake news for future things or sometimes when they don’t do what’s told.

Beautiful

Star
Her voice was clear but i thought she is singing in high notes than needed. Charlie didn't had this much high notes. K netzs praising her and she is reason of name baby monster bcz she is baby and her talent was like monster.
Idk why she sang this song i think this song is mk ultra bcz Charlie mv has bruises blood mirror break ...
They didn't even debut and YouTube commented on their pre debut song...