Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I might have posted this already but it's too funny to ignore!
http://instagr.am/p/Crf26cILWGO/
Read the "progressive message" on Wonyoung's jacket. Looks like whoever is doing these idols' ig are really pushing anti-American communism. What else is new?

"Books, not guns. Culture, not violence." Followed by a bunch of bots in the comments section trying to bash America for having the 2A... some of them are bots, the others are "useful idiots."

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Her voice was clear but i thought she is singing in high notes than needed. Charlie didn't had this much high notes. K netzs praising her and she is reason of name baby monster bcz she is baby and her talent was like monster.
Idk why she sang this song i think this song is mk ultra bcz Charlie mv has bruises blood mirror break ...
They didn't even debut and YouTube commented on their pre debut song...
Yeah what is it with Youtube itself commenting on kpop songs/trendy videos? Is it to make young people think "wow even youtube is here!? this must be great!!!"?

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran

Beautiful

Star
Blind Items Revealed #2
May 17, 2023

The most recent recent recent suicide of a K-Pop singer was because she was tired of having to sleep with everyone her bosses set her up with so the bosses could have some of their debts forgiven.

Haesoo

Most of the reason of sucide is tired of sleeping with someone

minnie82

Superstar
Blind Items Revealed #2
May 17, 2023

The most recent recent recent suicide of a K-Pop singer was because she was tired of having to sleep with everyone her bosses set her up with so the bosses could have some of their debts forgiven.

Haesoo

Most of the reason of sucide is tired of sleeping with someone
That's remind that Actress that die in a supposed suicide because she have to sleep with powerfull men, she was in the Boys over flowers drama

I can see now people are desensitized to suicide news of these kpop stars. Or it has to do with their popularity. There is not much speculation about her death.

Beautiful

Star
In this vedio i only observed a girl was represented as tatort reader and shop name was physic which is cupid's wife name in mythology. That's only symbolism i found. And cupid was evil according to some.

I'm mentioning this group bcz a lot of k-pop group went viral on tik tok but why did this particular got selected. That with one song they are in Hollywood.
The narrative is that the company was very poor and decided not to debut this girls but by believing in them they released mv.