Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

JesusSoldier

Veteran

JesusSoldier

Veteran
this is actually very interesting. the people who are on the soundtrack all their names are symbolic especially the fact they put ava max first there. ava=eva=ave=ae=ai. it’s exactly as the Holy Spirit revealed it to me a while ago i will link to the symbolism here. also fifty fifty has to do with 50/50 half half. half man half machine, half man half animal, half man half fallen angel etc. also CHArlie the CHA is very symbolic im still being revealed things on the matter so i cant post it yet but know that KA=CHA think aobut karl lagerfeld the met gala theme at the same time CHArles was crowned for king. KArma, CHArm, CHAkra, CHA=TEA=LIFE ESSENCE OF THE HERBS. i have been led into looking at what words have CHA as a root. chandra=shining/moon.

here is full analysis on the barbie symbolism
Very Interesting things that have been revealed to you sister! I did my own digging and if you look at the names of all the artists there, they each start with a letter of the Alphabet and they are all listed in Alphabetical order. If you take out every letter of the Alphabet that each person/artist names start with, including last names, as well as taking out the letters M and R for the name of the music producer M@rk Rons0n, you end up with the remaining letters B E J O and Q. A simple google search for that word pulls up THIS search result. What you were revealed about AI is spot on because there are most assuredly dark spirits involved with this! Also, keeping the letter (s) at the end of this word will pull up articles about artificially inseminating hens to lay more eggs, another advancement of technology just like AI is!
1685229523133.png
1685229533769.png

loginine

Veteran
Another lying "rags to riches" story by the elite. The fact that these girls are so popular now PROVES that the people on top are in control and whomever they want to be the "trend" or the "most popular" simply will be.
Very true. These stories are fake. They pick whoever they want and then promote them to the people. This stuff is controlled and not only about talent or ability.

any thought about this ? he sings about Freedom , but in the video he was in cage or something , i forgot the all seeing eye at 00:55:

i watched this yesterday and the Holy Spirit was explaining everything in that music video. cape in the beginning = symbolic to wings. i was hearing how he is symbolic to lucifer the fallen angel way before i saw the glowing painting on his face the blue skin it's non human being.
it's all about the setting free of the fallen ones foul spirits on the earth who will attack men and many will fall prey to them.

in the end he is shown as a disco ball with light reflecting on him which made him appear as if he was made of light. disco ball = moon = moon god =allah who is the same thing they worship in china korea etc with all the moon worship. the moon knight the devil. the moon light the false light again the antichrist same old nothing new.
all the devil appearing as an angel of light symbolism. coming of "aliens" the federal generation of light the fallen ones.
this is why you see the repeated pattern of set me free lately NO ITS NOT ABOUT THEM SCREAMING FOR HELP it's way different than that just as i explained it already.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
the symbolic cake.jpg
So we've talked a little bit about symbolism in the teaser to this Music Video and Kp0palypse also talked about it on his livestream yesterday. While reviewing the MV, his followers were asking him about the symbolism of the cake and he responded with "well N3w Je@ns have done it, so it's probably something sexual." Guess what? He is right!
I did my own research on the symbolism of eating cake and I found 2 Bible verses that stick out about cake.
Leviticus 2:4 says "And if thou bring an oblation of a meat offering baken in the oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, or unleavened wafers anointed with oil."
Also in Jeremiah 7:18 it says "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."
So this is also a sacrificial type of thing. You see, back in the Bible days, their unleavened cake looked more like a cookie and the cake could be held with bare hands without the hands getting sticky and dirty. Here is a picture to give you an idea of what Unleavened cake looked like back in the Old Testament days.
biblically accurate unleavened cake.jpg
Today we try to hold a cake and it would fall apart easily, get sticky icing everywhere, and make our hands "dirty" so it can have sexual connotations when used in media/entertainment. Here is an article that describes how it is sexual and how it also promotes the cake holders as being sexual and even child-like. https://www.sayyestojess.com/blog/smashlikeaboss (edited)
femi did a great video exposing that disgusting mv
These companies are using this to sexualize idols and promote them to the elite. Also, this video about S0mi they said that it is promoting p***philia @35:30 which is consistent with my research, the article I linked and what kpop@lypse said on his livestream. Always stay alert to the media you consume and I will continue to pray daily.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
View attachment 87523
So we've talked a little bit about symbolism in the teaser to this Music Video and Kp0palypse also talked about it on his livestream yesterday. While reviewing the MV, his followers were asking him about the symbolism of the cake and he responded with "well N3w Je@ns have done it, so it's probably something sexual." Guess what? He is right!
I did my own research on the symbolism of eating cake and I found 2 Bible verses that stick out about cake.
Leviticus 2:4 says "And if thou bring an oblation of a meat offering baken in the oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, or unleavened wafers anointed with oil."
Also in Jeremiah 7:18 it says "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."
So this is also a sacrificial type of thing. You see, back in the Bible days, their unleavened cake looked more like a cookie and the cake could be held with bare hands without the hands getting sticky and dirty. Here is a picture to give you an idea of what Unleavened cake looked like back in the Old Testament days.
View attachment 87524
Today we try to hold a cake and it would fall apart, get sticky icing everywhere, and make our hands "dirty" so it can have sexual connotations when used in media/entertainment. Here is an article that describes how it is sexual and how it also promotes the cake holders as being sexual and even child-like. https://www.sayyestojess.com/blog/smashlikeaboss (edited)

These companies are using this to sexualize idols and promote them to the elite. Also, this video about S0mi they said that it is promoting p***philia @35:30 which is consistent with my research, the article I linked and what kpop@lypse said on his livestream. Always stay alert to the media you consume and I will continue to pray daily.
So means the girls have to do something sexual to be On top..

JesusSoldier

Veteran
So means the girls have to do something sexual to be On top..
Exactly! That always seems to be the case for the popular groups! Actually, most groups are promoted in that way, but only certain groups "make it" which means that there are a lot of innocent girls who have to debase themselves and do sexual things against their morality and it still ends up being a waste. It's sad. The same things go on with male groups too. I remember when Bee tee ees debuted and how many rich women were talking about "choco abs Jungk00k" on the Korean D@rkweb. Keep in mind he was still a minor at the time. Those elites made sure their choco abs idol got to the top.

minnie82

Superstar
Exactly! That always seems to be the case for the popular groups! Actually, most groups are promoted in that way, but only certain groups "make it" which means that there are a lot of innocent girls who have to debase themselves and do sexual things against their morality and it still ends up being a waste. It's sad. The same things go on with male groups too. I remember when Bee tee ees debuted and how many rich women were talking about "choco abs Jungk00k" on the Korean D@rkweb. Keep in mind he was still a minor at the time. Those elites made sure their choco abs idol got to the top.
Sorry my ignorance, what do you mean by choco abs? JK is heavily sexualized. So I'm not surprised about that

e-Enoch

Superstar
...And that started to happen to Jeykey when he was sent to the US for the first time...for some dance "training..." When he came back to SK, he wanted to quit already...and kill himself... They messed him up and lost his innocence...and he's been living as a broken man since then...

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Sorry my ignorance, what do you mean by choco abs? JK is heavily sexualized. So I'm not surprised about that
I don't really remember all the details but it's something about his abs looking like a bar of chocolate. It's a way to sexualize him. They also said his "nickname" was "Jungc0ck" which international fans also picked up on and ran with it.
1685309905140.png
1685309981069.png

Last edited: