Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

JesusSoldier

Veteran
...And that started to happen to Jeykey when he was sent to the US for the first time...for some dance "training..." When he came back to SK, he wanted to quit already...and kill himself... They messed him up and lost his innocence...and he's been living as a broken man since then...
I feel so sorry for him. Nobody should have to go through this....

View attachment 87523
So we've talked a little bit about symbolism in the teaser to this Music Video and Kp0palypse also talked about it on his livestream yesterday. While reviewing the MV, his followers were asking him about the symbolism of the cake and he responded with "well N3w Je@ns have done it, so it's probably something sexual." Guess what? He is right!
I did my own research on the symbolism of eating cake and I found 2 Bible verses that stick out about cake.
Leviticus 2:4 says "And if thou bring an oblation of a meat offering baken in the oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, or unleavened wafers anointed with oil."
Also in Jeremiah 7:18 it says "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."
So this is also a sacrificial type of thing. You see, back in the Bible days, their unleavened cake looked more like a cookie and the cake could be held with bare hands without the hands getting sticky and dirty. Here is a picture to give you an idea of what Unleavened cake looked like back in the Old Testament days.
View attachment 87524
Today we try to hold a cake and it would fall apart easily, get sticky icing everywhere, and make our hands "dirty" so it can have sexual connotations when used in media/entertainment. Here is an article that describes how it is sexual and how it also promotes the cake holders as being sexual and even child-like. https://www.sayyestojess.com/blog/smashlikeaboss (edited)

These companies are using this to sexualize idols and promote them to the elite. Also, this video about S0mi they said that it is promoting p***philia @35:30 which is consistent with my research, the article I linked and what kpop@lypse said on his livestream. Always stay alert to the media you consume and I will continue to pray daily.
i have spoken about some of the cake and pizza symbolism here

cake = sodomy, p***philia etc.

RecievingA

Veteran
Exactly! That always seems to be the case for the popular groups! Actually, most groups are promoted in that way, but only certain groups "make it" which means that there are a lot of innocent girls who have to debase themselves and do sexual things against their morality and it still ends up being a waste. It's sad. The same things go on with male groups too. I remember when Bee tee ees debuted and how many rich women were talking about "choco abs Jungk00k" on the Korean D@rkweb. Keep in mind he was still a minor at the time. Those elites made sure their choco abs idol got to the top.
I think it's same with the guys. One actor from like 30 years ago said in an interview. A lot of the producers and directors in creative industries are gay. And if you want to beat the other guys for a spot in a film. You simply have to do whatever they say.

2thest4rs

Established
Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I think it's same with the guys. One actor from like 30 years ago said in an interview. A lot of the producers and directors in creative industries are gay. And if you want to beat the other guys for a spot in a film. You simply have to do whatever they say.
So it means that actor and actresses that didn 't work that much or their career faded didn' t sleep with producers or directors....that kinda remind me Brandon Fraser, his career was boycotted because he was molested by someone that work in the film industry..

Last edited:

soo6ville

Rookie
Good morning guys she just wanted to drop this right here.
But I find it very wild how these fans think this is so shocking. There have been countless idols say grown men and women have been trying to pray on them when they debuted young. But debuting a 11 year old is so WILD when I was 11 I was going into my 6 grade year :(

soo6ville

Rookie
she's just a kid , notice that she try cover her undies with the hands , blame her parents for this :

I literally will never understand parents like this the fact that these people can go years without even seeing their own kids is a red flag itself. I get even sad when I don't see my siblings once in a while.
Signing there kids up for the industry and they don't even be close to being done with SCHOOL it's all so weird these parents are horrible.

minnie82

Superstar
I literally will never understand parents like this the fact that these people can go years without even seeing their own kids is a red flag itself. I get even sad when I don't see my siblings once in a while.
Signing there kids up for the industry and they don't even be close to being done with SCHOOL it's all so weird these parents are horrible.
The problem is they know that Showbiz is full of wolves (I mean bad and fake people) and sexual predators, at this point these parents didn't care about their kids sanity..

loginine

Veteran
His new video reminds me of the matrix when he was supposed to choose the red or blue pill.
Lots of promotion of the ai/meta verse concept.

also, red + blue mixed = purple (that’s why he has purple hair)

purple also means 88 which is a meaning of Timecode or infinity.

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
Exactly! That always seems to be the case for the popular groups! Actually, most groups are promoted in that way, but only certain groups "make it" which means that there are a lot of innocent girls who have to debase themselves and do sexual things against their morality and it still ends up being a waste. It's sad. The same things go on with male groups too. I remember when Bee tee ees debuted and how many rich women were talking about "choco abs Jungk00k" on the Korean D@rkweb. Keep in mind he was still a minor at the time. Those elites made sure their choco abs idol got to the top.
What is the k0rèán d@rkwèb?

Beautiful

Star
The amount v and jk get sexualized is beyond me..
They just zoom on d... Making disgusting reels

RecievingA

Veteran
So it means that actor and actresses that didn 't work that much or their career faded didn' t sleep with producers or directors....that kinda remind me Brandon Fraser, his career was boycotted because he was molested by someone that work in the film industry..
People say Kpop is just the same as Hollywood. It's just that South Korea has stronger control. To post on many places on the internet there, you have to link your Government ID. So already you've dissuaded leakers. Combine that with the punishing laws. Almost nothing is getting out.

weinstein.jpg