Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Bacon, Chin, and Zoomin left sm.
Ex0ls knew something was wrong. The mistreatment of Ex0 since 2017 was apparent. I thought it was L33 S00 Man because they started getting good promo this year and Bacon was going to have a world tour but it looks like 5M was trying to manipulate them with empty promises. They are filing a lawsuit. Looks like whatever plans they had for Ex0 this year were cancelled after Jong1n enlisted. What will happen to Ex0?? I am rooting for them.

arhur12

Star
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/13wqxv6 Ex0 and BB ended in 24 hours. They were 2 of the biggest and most influential BGs in kpop. Ex0 even if they want to continue being a group they may not be able to recover because CBX filed a lawsuit. There are rumors about some BT$ members wanting to leave Hyb3 as well. Looks like the end of Hallyu wave could be starting.

Ex0ls knew something was wrong. The mistreatment of Ex0 since 2017 was apparent. I thought it was L33 S00 Man because they started getting good promo this year and Bacon was going to have a world tour but it looks like 5M was trying to manipulate them with empty promises. They are filing a lawsuit. Looks like whatever plans they had for Ex0 this year were cancelled after Jong1n enlisted. What will happen to Ex0?? I am rooting for them.
I want them to succeed. They're some of the best vocalists and performers of that generation. What's going on with these companies? Something very corrupt and foul is with the hallyu wave.

RecievingA

Veteran
I remember someone posting a Lady Gaga performance, where she was smearing some paint on the side of her face. Then I remembered I've seen that sort of thing before in this thread. Both S3vente33n and Tw1ce. Wonder what the meaning is?

twiceseven.jpg

JesusSoldier

Veteran
I remember someone posting a Lady Gaga performance, where she was smearing some paint on the side of her face. Then I remembered I've seen that sort of thing before in this thread. Both S3vente33n and Tw1ce. Wonder what the meaning is?

View attachment 87643
I've always thought it was to make something clean into something dirty, but upon further research.......1685593913033.png