Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ex0ls knew something was wrong. The mistreatment of Ex0 since 2017 was apparent. I thought it was L33 S00 Man because they started getting good promo this year and Bacon was going to have a world tour but it looks like 5M was trying to manipulate them with empty promises. They are filing a lawsuit. Looks like whatever plans they had for Ex0 this year were cancelled after Jong1n enlisted. What will happen to Ex0?? I am rooting for them.
This definitely triggers their disbandment...

Each one of them is very talented...I believe success is on their side...

e-Enoch

Superstar
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/13wqxv6 Ex0 and BB ended in 24 hours. They were 2 of the biggest and most influential BGs in kpop. Ex0 even if they want to continue being a group they may not be able to recover because CBX filed a lawsuit. There are rumors about some BT$ members wanting to leave Hyb3 as well. Looks like the end of Hallyu wave could be starting.
Yes...some "good" things never last...

This is the most talented bunch of artists in this era, though...

minnie82

Superstar
B@ekhyun, X1umin and Ch3n left 5M. They filed a contract saying 5M made its artists sign up to 20-year long contracts. 5M artists are still in slave-contracts
20 years??? It's very long, yes really seems a slave contract.. I hope their decision didn't have ripercussion to them.. Chen Also have a family,maybe he decide to leave also for that..

Beautiful

Star
I remember someone posting a Lady Gaga performance, where she was smearing some paint on the side of her face. Then I remembered I've seen that sort of thing before in this thread. Both S3vente33n and Tw1ce. Wonder what the meaning is?

View attachment 87643
I always think that it means taint. Before they were clean, but in mv if they smudge red paint it shows that they are tainted and became evil and show elites that they took invitation or performed a ritual. Not to mention svt became a huge hit after that song. And their mv contains triangle symbols, one wing, 666 symbol, fire , fire and knife surrounded for some members as if doing ritual.

ivyboss

Established
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/13wqxv6 Ex0 and BB ended in 24 hours. They were 2 of the biggest and most influential BGs in kpop. Ex0 even if they want to continue being a group they may not be able to recover because CBX filed a lawsuit. There are rumors about some BT$ members wanting to leave Hyb3 as well. Looks like the end of Hallyu wave could be starting.
Kpop really had its peak somewhere in 2018. That really ruined it because after that they all started to move to the us to expand their fanbases and now all of them have lost their originality everything is as bland as h0llyw00d. I remember liking ef(ex) and afffter sch00l alot because they were different but now every group follows the same trend and although l00na was heavily s@t@nic they were the last group that included some creativity in their concepts.

arhur12

Star
All 5M artists are in trouble. CBX did this probably because Ex0 are the most popular group in 5M and since Ka1 enlisted they do not have any other activities to do rn. RV, and SuJu are on tour, Sh1nee have comeback next month and N*t and A3spa probably were too afraid to speak up because many members are still young and could be considered rookies.

Beautiful

Star
All 5M artists are in trouble. CBX did this probably because Ex0 are the most popular group in 5M and since Ka1 enlisted they do not have any other activities to do rn. RV, and SuJu are on tour, Sh1nee have comeback next month and N*t and A3spa probably were too afraid to speak up because many members are still young and could be considered rookies.
Idk a rumour said that other members of exo are also going to leave soon

loginine

Veteran
So exo is disbanding i wonder why.
Betes went to hiatus if they have correct comeback they can raise again.
Reason was overdue payment and illegally extending 15 years or 18 years more
Also, i Wonder if it also has to do with rïtûàls too. Those who don’t comply tend to have these situations too. They don’t want to be involved in this anymore. It’s so strange after Tôp just left and they fired Lûcás.