LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

Sibi

Star
*Uprising* Bakery: It isn't zoned for entertainment. It's a "conspiracy" against her. Note: The Proud Boys were not involved with this shop at all.

Targeted in a hate crime over kid-friendly drag show, Lake in the Hills bakery can no longer host public events
Village officials ordered UpRising Bakery and Cafe to stop hosting events because it isn’t zoned for entertainment. Owner Corrina Sac called the move discriminatory “and a conspiracy to interfere with my business.”
By Tom Schuba Jul 31, 2022, 2:35pm CDT

UpRising Bakery and Cafe, 2104 W. Algonquin Road in Lake in the Hills, was targeted July 23 by a vandal who broke out windows and scrawled hateful graffiti on the business. UpRising Bakery and Cafe/Facebook​
A Lake in the Hills bakery that was targeted earlier this month in a hate crime after planning a family-friendly drag show was ordered to stop hosting public events because it isn’t zoned for entertainment — a move the store’s owner called a “conspiracy.”
Corrina Sac, of UpRising Bakery and Cafe, said in a Facebook video posted Saturday that village officials sent a letter a day earlier threatening large fines and the revocation of its business and liquor licenses if any more events are organized. The ACLU of Illinois vowed to defend Sac and warned the village’s actions “create a victory for hateful, anti-LGBTQ+ voices who attacked the owner and bakery after coverage of the drag brunch.”​
Sac said the letter came after a “very threatening meeting” on Thursday, when she claimed she was first informed of the zoning issue and concerns over the public resources being used to protect her business. She insisted the bakery has been holding events since opening last November and now relies on them to meet its financial obligations. “I feel like this is discrimination and a conspiracy to interfere with my business,” she said. “Unfortunately, when the attention waned from all the hate this week, they shifted gears and started victim blaming me after we were attacked by a known domestic terrorist who committed hate crimes against us just one week ago.”
Joseph I. Collins, 24, of Alsip, was arrested early July 23 after allegedly breaking out windows and spray painting “hateful messages” on the bakery at 2104 W. Algonquin Road, according to Lake in the Hills police. He was hit with felony hate crime and criminal damage to property charges and was later released on a $1,000 bond. The vandalism followed threats and harassment over the bakery’s planned “Starry Night Drag Brunch,” which was supposed to happen that same evening.​

In recent months, the Proud Boys and other far-right agitators have targeted similar pro-LGBTQ+ events across the country. Using language popular among adherents of the unfounded QAnon conspiracy theory — which centers on an alleged cabal of Satanic sexual abusers operating a massive child sex trafficking ring — extremists have claimed kid-friendly drag shows are a tool for “grooming” children. Members of the Proud Boys’ Northern Illinois chapter promoted a protest of the drag brunch with Awake Illinois, another far-right group that has advocated against critical race theory and mask mandates in schools. Collins has been photographed wearing Proud Boys garb and standing alongside Edgar “Remy Del Toro” Delatorre, a prominent member of the neofascist group. Both men were present for the January 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol, which has led to federal charges against dozens of Proud Boys.
‘We just need to figure out what we’re gonna do’​
Village officials wouldn’t immediately provide a copy of the letter sent to the bakery, but they issued a statement pushing back on Sac’s claim that she was the subject of a “conspiracy.” “This issue is about a business conducting activities it was never permitted to conduct,” officials said in the statement Sunday. “While the potential revenue from these entertainment events may be attractive to the business owner, the Village is seeking compliance with its zoning regulations.”​
The zoning designation of the strip mall where UpRising is located “prohibits entertainment in large part due to the close proximity to residential neighborhoods and shared tenant parking,” according to the statement.​
Officials said they requested last week’s meeting with Sac to discuss her business “offering continued paid entertainment events.” But they also shared complaints regarding lost business, parking issues, safety concerns and zoning violations. After Sac’s lawyer failed to confirm she would adhere to the zoning rules, officials said they sent the letter “requesting compliance.”​
The drag brunch at the center of the controversy “received strong negative criticism” after it was advertised and pushed the village to respond, officials said. “The Village’s focus was on coordinating the resources necessary to ensure the safety of the business, its neighbors and the community, while also preserving the Constitutional rights of the participants,” the statement noted. Rebecca Glenberg, senior staff attorney for the ACLU of Illinois, warned village attorneys that cracking down on the bakery’s events “would be unconstitutional.” She said her organization is now “prepared to respond appropriately.”​
“We request the Village’s assurances that it will not take enforcement actions or other retaliatory actions against Ms. Sac or UpRising, directly or indirectly, or otherwise interfere with constitutionally protected speech at UpRising,” Glenberg wrote in a letter Saturday.​
-------
Local News Snippet 1
UpRising Bakery and Cafe had been getting online and in-person threats since the announcement of the July 23 drag show, police said. Lake in the Hills police said they had looked into the matter, and into claims on social media that children would be targeted sexually, and found "no nudity or sexually explicit content is planned to be part of the event."​
------​
Local News Snippet 2
"Village officials initially seemed inclined to support Ms. Sac and her business in the wake of this horrific event," the letter from ACLU Senior Staff Attorney Rebecca Glenberg said, referring to the vandalism. "Unfortunately, they have chosen instead to give the person who attacked and vandalized UpRising exactly what he apparently wanted."​
LGBTQ News Source adds poop in bag story
Bakery cancels family-friendly drag event after windows shattered & feces left by vandals​
"There was a letter taped to the door that said pedophiles work here."​
Owner Corinna Sac says her business has faced numerous threats both online and in person since announcing the event. “One morning I came in and there was a bag of feces outside,” she told Chicago’s ABC7 News. “There was a letter taped to the door that said pedophiles work here.” “Someone came in, did a perimeter walk around our cafe, commented on how disgusting and dirty it was, and then spit on our case.” Sac had described the planned event as “child-friendly” with costumes, dancing, breakfast food, and a celestial theme. “The worst thing is a high kick, possibly, or someone doing the splits. That’s about it,” Sac said.​

'We Are Not Targeting Children'
UpRising Bakery and Cafe in Lake in the Hills has received threats and protests are expected after the cafe announced they are hosting a drag show where children are welcome. The Lake in the Hills Police Department said in a statement Tuesday that they began to receive messages on July 6 from concerned citizens regarding a drag show performance being hosted by the business, located at 2104 West Algonquin Road, scheduled for July 23. Police say that residents expressed concerns due to children being allowed to attend the event. According to the event website, children of all ages are welcome and kids' tickets are reduced price.​
.....​
"I just wish that people would understand we're not targeting children," Sac said during the interview. "There are children tickets available for those families who wish to bring their children and for the families who decide that's OK for their family setting," she added.​

------
The Village of Lake in the Hills released a statement that said:
"The Village of Lake in the Hills has been made aware of a social media video shared today by Corrina Sac, owner of Uprising Bakery, claiming there has been a conspiracy to interfere with her business. This issue is about a business conducting activities it was never permitted to conduct. While the potential revenue from these entertainment events may be attractive to the business owner, the Village is seeking compliance with its zoning regulations.

The Village was made aware of a planned entertainment event scheduled for July 23, 2022, at Uprising Bakery after it had been advertised and received strong negative criticism. The Village's focus was on coordinating the resources necessary to ensure the safety of the business, its neighbors, and the community, while also preserving the Constitutional rights of the participants.

In her prior video message thanking the Village for their support, Ms. Sac acknowledged the protection she received from the Lake in the Hills Police Department. "Helping us with protection at home, protecting the community from things happening here, protecting my fellow businesses..." Ms. Sac said, "They've been working so hard to maintain neutrality and doing everything that they're supposed to do the right way, while also being so incredibly kind and compassionate to us and it just means a lot."

While this Village has a proud history of supporting our local business community, we also have a responsibility to ensure the safety of all our residents. As such, the Village provided the resources necessary to protect the business, as well as those planning to participate in protests and counter-protests of the event. Access was restricted to the Cedar Ridge Plaza parking lot, portions of Oakleaf Drive were closed and communications were sent to both the adjacent businesses and neighboring residents. The resources utilized were substantial and involved support from regional agencies.

The Village requested a meeting with Ms. Sac last week to gain a better understanding of the changes to her business, as it is now offering continued paid entertainment events. At that time, the Village also shared complaints that have been received by the property owner and tenants of Cedar Ridge Plaza, as well as nearby residences. The complaints included loss of business, parking, safety concerns, and zoning violations.

Ms. Sac stated she now sees the potential revenue from these entertainment events as being essential to her business. She was clear that her intent was to continue offering entertainment on a more frequent and extended basis. Her acknowledgement of this change to her business model, has required the Village to consider the zoning concerns, as the operation of an entertainment business is not a permitted use at that location. Cedar Ridge Plaza is zoned B-2, Neighborhood Convenience Business District, which is defined as follows:

The B-2 District is established to meet the needs of the immediate neighborhood. It is intended to provide convenience shopping for persons living in adjacent residential areas. Permitted uses shall be those that are appropriate to satisfy basic shopping needs which occur on a frequent or daily basis.
This zoning designation prohibits entertainment in large part due to the close proximity to residential neighborhoods and shared tenant parking.

The Village attempted to contact Ms. Sac through her attorney to confirm her intent to voluntarily comply with the zoning, which would allow her business to continue, but without reliance on an entertainment component. Unfortunately, after receiving no response, the Village issued a letter requesting compliance.

The Village seeks to administer zoning ordinances and policies in a fair, efficient, and professional manner in order to promote and safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of the Lake in the Hills community. We are committed to taking a proactive approach in working with our businesses, citizens, and other agencies."

SomaticBanshee

Established
Never thought it was a good idea for same-sex couples to adopt. What worries me is, if they busted these two creeps how many other of these kinds of couples are doing this very thing?

Never thought it was a good idea for same-sex couples to adopt. What worries me is, if they busted these two creeps how many other of these kinds of couples are doing this very thing?

Oh wow this is disturbing!! These poor children. They never asked for any of this :(

SomaticBanshee

Established
Oh wow this is disturbing!! These poor children. They never asked for any of this :(
I know. When I read this, I was sickened. Apparently it was two teenage boys. Is it it any wonder that teenagers who run away would rather live on the street or some kind of halfway house for youth then put up with the adoption system? Isn't the system supposed to check in at a regular rate to make sure this doesn't happen to them? I hope those two go to jail for decades.

I know. When I read this, I was sickened. Apparently it was two teenage boys. Is it it any wonder that teenagers who run away would rather live on the street or some kind of halfway house for youth then put up with the adoption system? Isn't the system supposed to check in at a regular rate to make sure this doesn't happen to them? I hope those two go to jail for decades.
That's exactly it. Seems there should be more of a filtration system, like background checks. Often orphanages are pretty bad, I feel for any child that has to go there. There definitely should be and much agreed!!!

SomaticBanshee

Established
That's exactly it. Seems there should be more of a filtration system, like background checks. Often orphanages are pretty bad, I feel for any child that has to go there. There definitely should be and much agreed!!!
Well, hopefully they will do a deep investigation into the person or persons who placed them with those creeps. I found tonight only one other news site that reported this story so you know they’re trying to make it go away. Now that alphabet mob members are a protected class, I wonder if fake stream news will try to push this story away.

Well, hopefully they will do a deep investigation into the person or persons who placed them with those creeps. I found tonight only one other news site that reported this story so you know they’re trying to make it go away. Now that alphabet mob members are a protected class, I wonder if fake stream news will try to push this story away.
Let's hope so, those poor kids deserve some justice. It's unfortunate how much they can get protected. I saw a post on one of my other sites of this guy who posted about the same incident. He has issues with being called a "bigot" all the time and he even said I wonder how many will call me a bigot for calling out the same sex couple who abused two teens. It's unfortunate how many will not properly hear of this because of all the fake news outlets.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I don’t understand why these drag queens are so hellbent on doing children’s book readings? Drag queens are nightclub acts for adult entertainment. Stay in the nightclubs. Period. It’s adult entertainment period. You want to watch a drag show then fine. If you’re an adult and you want to see that fine. But drag acts and kids is not a real thing so why? This trend is seriously disturbing. There’s a reason why taboos and boundaries in human societies exist.

Notice how the controlled media frame the narrative. They juxtapose neo-nazi and drag queen, of course making the drag queen the sympathetic victim completely ignoring the grooming of children by a man dressed like a women.
What are the chances that the "neo-nazis" are once again agent provocateurs?

This one is a good read! The writer makes great points, no one should be an exception.
I posted the entire article so you don't have to visit the link.

View attachment 78859View attachment 78860View attachment 78861View attachment 78862View attachment 78863View attachment 78864View attachment 78865View attachment 78866
View attachment 78868
I can definitely understand where this person is coming from, it's true that why are drag queens so accepted when so many other things are not. The only thing I can't get with that I see repeated everywhere is that white people are racist. We are more known for it, yeah, apparently, but I feel that any race can be racist towards others. People just don't respect people, but everyone seems like the whites are the only ones doing this :p this ideology has been embedded into our brains..what about all those countries that have only their race? Like all the Asian countries and Indian ones. They don't really allow whites to stay there, most of the time. But in the white countries, we have all this immigration. All our advertisements, products, commercials and medias like tv shows and movies have ethnics everywhere to prove a point that whites are racist. This is all a race war. Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but this always bothers me. It seems like an agenda to be against whites and/or Christians. But, alas, it's just part of the division process so people keep fighting each other, instead of the real enemy. Seems they are doing this with the drag queens as well, and subjecting our kids to this propaganda? Oh my!

I have come across many racist people in my life, all colors, all creeds, all cultures; racism and bigotry also happens within the same race. In my experience, and I mean that in the most humble way, RACISM is a human condition. Sorry for derailing the topic. ;)
Yeah that's very true. It's ok I derailed it first haha. But unfortunately, so many people just fight each other and insult each other these days. No actual proper unity, and this seems to be orchestrated for people to be kept distracted so they don't fight the real enemies of this world. Divide and conquer!!!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And by they way several drag race - "stars" are openly Satanic, there are people like these...most of the contestants are satanic, or wiccan, or whatever (with horns).

View attachment 78873

Also this has been known for a while. I could not post all of it, but this is awful.
This cannot be the only case like this.
Why would parents allow their children to be around adults with these type of chaotic lives?

View attachment 78875

View attachment 78874View attachment 78878View attachment 78876View attachment 78879
View attachment 78880View attachment 78881View attachment 78883View attachment 78884

This should be frontpage news and brought up everytime these creeps ask for "safe spaces" to be with children in...

This one is a good read! The writer makes great points, no one should be an exception.
I posted the entire article so you don't have to visit the link.

View attachment 78859View attachment 78860View attachment 78861View attachment 78862View attachment 78863View attachment 78864View attachment 78865View attachment 78866
View attachment 78868
Ive seen a lot more feminists condemning drag lately. Many comparing it to the minstrels, referring to it as woman face. Ive worked with drag queens and they are some of the most sexist men you can meet, so havent been a fan in a while

moodychick

Established
I've noticed many young teens believe that they're bisexual despite they might be experimenting. I know one young teen who pretend to be "married" with her female friends and flirts with them to make her male crush jealous. They also do really gross or harmful things to each other such as choking. It's disturbing. She goes on social media every minute so she's influenced by the Elite agenda.

I've noticed many young teens believe that they're bisexual despite they might be experimenting. I know one young teen who pretend to be "married" with her female friends and flirts with them to make her male crush jealous. They also do really gross or harmful things to each other such as choking. It's disturbing. She goes on social media every minute so she's influenced by the Elite agenda.
Wow, that's just terrible! The kids these days don't seem to have a chance to shape their own mindsets. It's become a trend and cool to be gay/bi/lesbian/trans. They think this is a game.

Notice how the controlled media frame the narrative. They juxtapose neo-nazi and drag queen, of course making the drag queen the sympathetic victim completely ignoring the grooming of children by a man dressed like a women.
What are the chances that the "neo-nazis" are once again agent provocateurs?
Exactly. One should ask themselves - what defines a "Neo-Nazi?" Is a group of people, who stand against the grooming of children, automatically classified as Neo-Nazis?

And to your point Frank - yeah likely they are agent provocateurs - because what's with the face coverings?