LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

The Agrarian

Veteran
I’m still amazed by the story of the parents who took their kids to the pride parade because they thought that gays are like the ones on tv, and they saw them dressed up as dogs in leather, and pissing on each other and electrocuting peoples balls and whipping each other and they asked them to not do that, and the gays were like no, that’s literally what we do. And these dumb liberals will campaign to let them adopt children etc. Denial and ignorance are incredible things
Do you have a link?

This is what happened in the last days of Rome, child abuse. This is why Roman statues have such small genitalia because children's genitals were preferred. We all know how Rome ended.
There's a lot wrong with this comment

1.) It was the Greeks that had small penises in their art, not the Romans. And it was not because "children's genitals" were preferred but because ancient Greece had a obsession with logic, civilization, and order... Some ancient Greek are did feature large members but it was always on "degenerate" characters. The early Romans fucking loved their dicks of all sizes.

2.) The Western Roman Empire didn't fall until the late later half of the 5th century. Long after the rise of Christianity and the wide spread commendation of both p***philia and homosexuality. The rest of the Roman Empire became the Byzantine Empire and lasted until the 15th century.The idea that Rome fell because of the gays and the child abuse isn't historically accurate. Like, at all.

1.) It was the Greeks that had small penises in their art, not the Romans. And it was not because "children's genitals" were preferred but because ancient Greece had a obsession with logic, civilization, and order... Some ancient Greek are did feature large members but it was always on "degenerate" characters. The early Romans fucking loved their dicks of all sizes.

2.) The Western Roman Empire didn't fall until the late later half of the 5th century. Long after the rise of Christianity and the wide spread commendation of both p***philia and homosexuality. The rest of the Roman Empire became the Byzantine Empire and lasted until the 15th century.The idea that Rome fell because of the gays and the child abuse isn't historically accurate. Like, at all.
Romans did indeed have different penis sizes BUT they represented different things. A small penis was seen as the ideal, matched with youthful, hairless boys - the ideal male- where as the large penis was often portrayed on grotesque characters, monsters and gods
historian Kenneth Dover writes:

In caricature and in the representation of satyrs a penis of great size, even of preposterous size, is very common, and it is a reasonable conclusion (though not, I admit, an inescapable conclusion) that if a big penis goes with a hideous face, and a small penis with a handsome face, it is the small penis which was admired.
As for why this would be the case, we can only speculate, but Greek Homosexuality does a good job of arguing why and how Greco-Roman conceptions of sexuality were not the same as modern conceptions of sexual orientation. Sexuality was considered more fluid, especially in the case of sexual relationships between older men and adolescent boys, which were not seen to make either of the participants exclusively homosexual. Therefore a standard of male beauty evolved around what these older men desired in younger men, which tended to be a slim, hairless, somewhat feminine physique with a small penis, rather than a more virile or well-endowed standard based around, for example, female sexual pleasure or desire. It was the older men who largely ran Greek and Roman society, and who created and patronized most of the art and literature, so it is their concept of male beauty which we know about.

Roman Sexuality Accepted p***philia
The pursuit of beauty and the obsession with the masculine ideal led to the widespread practice of pederasty—a sexual relationship between an adult man and an adolescent boy. This had been a common feature of the Greek world and was adapted by the Romans who saw it as a natural expression of male privilege and domination. A Roman man would direct his sexual attention toward a slave boy or, at times, even a freeborn child, and would continue to do so until the boy reached puberty. These relationships were seen as an acceptable and even idealized form of love, the kind of love that expressed itself in poem, story, and song.

In the Roman world “a man’s wife was often seen as beneath him and less than him, but a sexual relationship with another male, boy or man, represented a higher form of intellectual love and engagement. It was a man joining with that which was his equal and who could therefore share experiences and ideas with him in a way he could not with a woman.” Pederasty—p***philia—was understood to be good and accept

Western society declined slowly due to several factors, famine, natural disasters, invasions, immigration, and plagues but morals did play a part. Even with the introduction of Christianity, those not within the Judaeo-Christian sects still maintained Roman ideals. Roman emperors/leaders where highly corrupt and immoral, leading to a decline in civility, an inability to hold onto lands in other countries like Britain or invade other nations.

In essence Christianity and Jewish ideals of morality were directly influenced by Roman ideals of morality. They wanted to be different from the pagans and as such probably wanted to do the opposite. (unfortunately they never stuck to it)

1626534516138.png

Drifter

Veteran
Romans did indeed have different penis sizes BUT they represented different things. A small penis was seen as the ideal, matched with youthful, hairless boys - the ideal male- where as the large penis was often portrayed on grotesque characters, monsters and gods
historian Kenneth Dover writes:

As for why this would be the case, we can only speculate, but Greek Homosexuality does a good job of arguing why and how Greco-Roman conceptions of sexuality were not the same as modern conceptions of sexual orientation. Sexuality was considered more fluid, especially in the case of sexual relationships between older men and adolescent boys, which were not seen to make either of the participants exclusively homosexual. Therefore a standard of male beauty evolved around what these older men desired in younger men, which tended to be a slim, hairless, somewhat feminine physique with a small penis, rather than a more virile or well-endowed standard based around, for example, female sexual pleasure or desire. It was the older men who largely ran Greek and Roman society, and who created and patronized most of the art and literature, so it is their concept of male beauty which we know about.

Roman Sexuality Accepted p***philia
The pursuit of beauty and the obsession with the masculine ideal led to the widespread practice of pederasty—a sexual relationship between an adult man and an adolescent boy. This had been a common feature of the Greek world and was adapted by the Romans who saw it as a natural expression of male privilege and domination. A Roman man would direct his sexual attention toward a slave boy or, at times, even a freeborn child, and would continue to do so until the boy reached puberty. These relationships were seen as an acceptable and even idealized form of love, the kind of love that expressed itself in poem, story, and song.

In the Roman world “a man’s wife was often seen as beneath him and less than him, but a sexual relationship with another male, boy or man, represented a higher form of intellectual love and engagement. It was a man joining with that which was his equal and who could therefore share experiences and ideas with him in a way he could not with a woman.” Pederasty—p***philia—was understood to be good and accept

Western society declined slowly due to several factors, famine, natural disasters, invasions, immigration, and plagues but morals did play a part. Even with the introduction of Christianity, those not within the Judaeo-Christian sects still maintained Roman ideals. Roman emperors/leaders where highly corrupt and immoral, leading to a decline in civility, an inability to hold onto lands in other countries like Britain or invade other nations.

In essence Christianity and Jewish ideals of morality were directly influenced by Roman ideals of morality. They wanted to be different from the pagans and as such probably wanted to do the opposite. (unfortunately they never stuck to it)

View attachment 58788
Funny how many ancent Greco-Roman ideas blend into modern Western societies. The whole "slim, hairless" ideal as well that was set up as the now female beauty standard. Not to say there is anything wrong with it (I myself prefer to stay that way) but the repulsion many straight men have toward normal female bodily functions (including the idea that adult women actually grow body hair), is funny to me. Also the fascination with the so-called "feminine penis" in trans fetishizers. It all does smack of ancient Greco-Roman sexual degeneracy.

Last edited:

Drifter

Veteran
Tbh, I find it interesting that early Christianity ran as countercultural as it did, though it's not surprising considering Jesus' stance on several prominent social issues including his treatment of women. Both his disciplining of women and revelation of his resurrection to women (inferior cultural witnesses at the time) as well as Paul's commendation of female co-workers, view of marriage and criticism of homosexual sex particularly between men are in startling opposition to the order of the day. I'm doing quite a bit of reading on the hidden history of Chrstianity when it comes to women. Much was hidden or purposefully mistranslated on the subject.

Funny how many ancent Greco-Roman ideas blend into modern Western societies. The whole "slim, hairless" ideal as well that was set up as the now female beauty standard. Not to say there is anything wrong with it (I myself prefer to stay that way) but the repulsion many straight men have toward normal female bodily functions (including the idea that adult women actually grow body hair), is funny to me. Also the fascination with the so-called "feminine penis" in trans fetishizers. It all does smack of ancient Greco-Roman sexual degeneracy.
This is why i think todays western society and late era ancient romans are very similar. more so than people like to admit

Tbh, I find it interesting that early Christianity ran as countercultural as it did, though it's not surprising considering Jesus' stance on several prominent social issues including his treatment of women. Both his disciplining of women and revelation of his resurrection to women (inferior cultural witnesses at the time) as well as Paul's commendation of female co-workers, view of marriage and criticism of homosexual sex particularly between men are in startling opposition to the order of the day. I'm doing quite a bit of reading on the hidden history of Chrstianity when it comes to women. Much was hidden or purposefully mistranslated on the subject.
Christianity was very counter culture. While the Romans where treating women as half humans not even worth the time, only worth what they could breed from them. Jesus was stopping abuses of women.

Drifter

Veteran
This is why i think todays western society and late era ancient romans are very similar. more so than people like to admit
Some civilizations always rise and fall in cycles of decadence. Considering that the West was built on Greco-Roman knowledge and culture, it's not surprising there are so any parallels. We know what to look forward to.
Christianity was very counter culture. While the Romans where treating women as half humans not even worth the time, only worth what they could breed from them. Jesus was stopping abuses of women.
It's too bad the men that came after largely ruined everything.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It's too bad the men that came after largely ruined everything.
Hypocrisy is the gap between profession and expression. It is indeed sad that many who have claimed to represent Jesus over the years have fell so short. When I was younger, I would sometimes read the letters to the churches in Revelation and think they were very harsh, but as I have understood more of history, I can see they were spot on!

Last edited:

Thank you for clearing that up. I knew that but was going to let it go. They favored smaller penises because bigger ones were associated with degeneracy and untamed behavior.

Thank you for clearing that up. I knew that but was going to let it go. They favored smaller penises because bigger ones were associated with degeneracy and untamed behavior.
As i siad above the Romans copied and were just as into tiny penis's as the Greeks.

USA

Argentina.
who can now choose to have their gender marked as an X on their national identity documents and passports if they do not identify as either female or male.

did you decipher "x" as a symbol? I only think of "madame x" and tom hanx.

Last edited: