LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

Wanderlust

Established
Thanks for contributing! Despite our very different perspectives I am very interested in learning how you are managing this pushback that you see as very unfair for gay people.
Do you see the media as being responsible for putting TQ+ in same category as LGB (only) or was it for other reasons as well?
I believe media was only a vehicle. The elites are the ones who have a vested interest in normalizing this depravity. They created a culture that victimized and babied "sexual minorities" and then decided to attach this sick group to them all under the guise of tolerance. And a lot of LGB fell for it at first, because yes there was solidarity for outcasts plus strength in numbers. But some of us have always known it would turn out this way. Same with transgenderism cannibalizing feminism and women's rights.

JoChris

Superstar
I believe media was only a vehicle. The elites are the ones who have a vested interest in normalizing this depravity. They created a culture that victimized and babied "sexual minorities" and then decided to attach this sick group to them all under the guise of tolerance. And a lot of LGB fell for it at first, because yes there was solidarity for outcasts plus strength in numbers. But some of us have always known it would turn out this way. Same with transgenderism cannibalizing feminism and women's rights.
Do you believe a lot of people in the Elite are TQ+ themselves? I have been wondering about that for a while now.

Wanderlust

Established
Yes because of numbers of cases it is likely you are right. It would be interesting to see the per centages comparing LGBT+ people to heterosexual people though.
What screws the statistics (and the numbers of general LGBT people) is that a majority of men who abuse little boys and sleep with men identify themselves as straight and are often in relationships or marriages with women.This is a well observed phenomenon. There are clubs dedicated to straight men sleeping with men ironically called MSM clubs. So that messes things up a bit.

Wanderlust

Established
Do you believe a lot of people in the Elite are TQ+ themselves? I have been wondering about that for a while now.
Tbh I'm not really sure. I never really bought into the "everyone is trans" theory. I don't quite see the point of it, I think there's a psychological component to "transing" the masses that they're using though.

JoChris

Superstar
What screws the statistics (and the numbers of general LGBT people) is that a majority of men who abuse little boys and sleep with men identify themselves as straight and are often in relationships or marriages with women.This is a well observed phenomenon. There are clubs dedicated to straight men sleeping with men ironically called MSM clubs. So that messes things up a bit.
Yeah, they call themselves anything they like but men sleeping with men/boys should stop telling themselves they are straight. No straight person would want to sleep with the same sex ever. They want the best of both worlds perhaps? The advantages of a traditional marriage and family + "excitement" on the side? As a Christian I see it as blatant adultery, whether female or male. It is sexual activity outside the marriage, therefore it is wrong.

What I want to know is : if a man knows he is at the very least bisexual, why in the 21st century does he want to bother getting married? In countries like Australia there isn't the social pressure to be/act religious at all!

JoChris

Superstar
Tbh I'm not really sure. I never really bought into the "everyone is trans" theory. I don't quite see the point of it, I think there's a psychological component to "transing" the masses that they're using though.
Well I know it is a conspiracy theory, but the amount of conspiracy theories that have been proved correct later makes it plausible. If you do searches via Duckduckgo you definitely get different results from Google, now notorious for semi-censorship of early results. The problem is that many people don't know how to tell the difference between opinion only and facts +opinions + evidence.
There are some interesting speculations out there:
1. Population control [make enough kids convince themselves they are trans and inevitably number of babies will plummet]
2. Convince kids they are trans so groomers have more future partners [they can't exactly reproduce by themselves]

That is off the top of my head. I am sure others could think of more.

However these days journalists and researchers seem terrified to state the obvious
Indeed, as evidenced by the mental gymnastics posted at the link.

Science and case management experience has shown us that most child molesters are heterosexual. Abuse is about power and control and is not anchored by sexual orientation. Dr. Gene Abel, a researcher in the field of sexual violence for over twenty-five years, wrote an article for the average parent in Redbook magazine to take the knowledge he gained in doing over 100 scientific articles to provide specific warning signs for parents and caregivers. In this article, he explicitly states that most cases of boys being molested are attributed to heterosexuals.
"…[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men were married and had children of their own."
Dr. A. Nicholas Groth, researcher on adult male offenders and author of “Men Who r*pe: Psychology of the Offender”, states that it is a myth that adult males who molest boys are homosexual. He provides several clinical examples to back up his finding including the connection that molesters see themselves in their victims, but would not be attracted to adult males.
First off, "exclusively homosexual" - that would require them being a male who IDENTIFIES as homosexual and has never had relations with women. There are men with same sex attraction who are in fact married and/or have had children of their own.

Second, no breakdown is given of what percertage are "straight" vs "bisexual ", all it says is that they are not "exclusively homosexual". For all we know, the majority "identifies" as bisexual, yet the link stated the majority are "straight ". Very deceptive tactics.

I've met plenty of women who have claimed they were lesbians but they had children. A person having had biological children has no bearing on their s*xual attraction, just on past s*xual behavior.

In the end this is just propaganda.

JoChris

Superstar

First off, "exclusively homosexual" - that would require them being a male who IDENTIFIES as homosexual and has never had relations with women. There are men with same sex attraction who are in fact married and/or have had children of their own.

Second, no breakdown is given of what percertage are "straight" vs "bisexual ", all it says is that they are not "exclusively homosexual". For all we know, the majority "identifies" as bisexual, yet the link stated the majority are "straight ". Very deceptive tactics.

I've met plenty of women who have claimed they were lesbians but they had children. A person having had biological children has no bearing on their s*xual attraction, just on past s*xual behavior.

It appears that gay people, lesbians especially are a lot more fluid in their sexuality than they want to admit. That goes against the "I was born this way..." propaganda from many gay people in recent years.

Harvard Medical publishing - Sexual fluidity and the diversity of sexual orientation

I am sure that some people do remember being attracted to their own sex as far as they can remember, but past reports are from the past! In the 20th century there would have been a lot of pressure for a gay person to deny "choosing to be gay". People are very good at convincing themselves something to be true as a coping mechanism after all.

JoChris

Superstar
Just in case anyone isn't familiar with the fairly recent term groomer :
groomer
a groomer is someone who builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=groomer

IMO it is a better term so that straight people - as well as LGBT+ - who approach children/ adolescents for inappropriate relationships offline/online - are included in people's minds.

Wanderlust

Established
Yeah, they call themselves anything they like but men sleeping with men/boys should stop telling themselves they are straight. No straight person would want to sleep with the same sex ever. They want the best of both worlds perhaps? The advantages of a traditional marriage and family + "excitement" on the side? As a Christian I see it as blatant adultery, whether female or male. It is sexual activity outside the marriage, therefore it is wrong.

What I want to know is : if a man knows he is at the very least bisexual, why in the 21st century does he want to bother getting married? In countries like Australia there isn't the social pressure to be/act religious at all!
I made a point not to mess with married/taken men when I was single especially if they were "straight" but from what others have told me, yes, a lot of men want the benefits that come with marrying a woman including their own kids, but they prefer the emotional intimacy and sex that comes with gay relationships. I can't even begin to tell you how many DL men are outwardly homophobic when around their social circles but secretly love men.

In the modern world masculinity is tied in with heterosexuality. It's the same as sexual ethics from the ancient i.e. I'm not gay if I'm not the one being "the woman". It's a lot of sexism too. Also, it's the reason many gay men won't date bi men. Many bisexual men are offended when women don't want them and get mad about it which is quite honestly hilarious. They just want the social credit because no bi man has ever been satisfied with just a woman.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but i would say if an individual feels a personal religious conviction (regardless of the majority of society's irreligiousness) and a desire to have a family or live as God intended, then the individual would make the effort to have a monogamous heterosexual relationship.

In order to be pleasing to God the person would have to avoid adultery, of course, and it goes without saying that a God fearing person should definitely not engage in p3d0philia.

I know a now-banned member kept pushing her theory of people having "compulsory heterosexuality" with the motive of "fitting in", but what she always failed to realize is that some are not interested in fitting in with society (which is accepting of alternative lifestyles anyway), but are pursuing a lifestyle pleasing to God.

Wanderlust

Established
Well I know it is a conspiracy theory, but the amount of conspiracy theories that have been proved correct later makes it plausible. If you do searches via Duckduckgo you definitely get different results from Google, now notorious for semi-censorship of early results. The problem is that many people don't know how to tell the difference between opinion only and facts +opinions + evidence.
There are some interesting speculations out there:
1. Population control [make enough kids convince themselves they are trans and inevitably number of babies will plummet]
2. Convince kids they are trans so groomers have more future partners [they can't exactly reproduce by themselves]

That is off the top of my head. I am sure others could think of more.
I can see this but my point was that I don't see the purpose of the higher ups being trans.

Wanderlust

Established

You do realize being gay doesn't mean you can't physically have children with the opposite sex right? It doesn't discount their sexuality. Many gay people have had kids while closeted. Also, I don't see why you're trying to change the fact that most groomers are straight males lmao.

Wanderlust

Established
It appears that gay people, lesbians especially are a lot more fluid in their sexuality than they want to admit. That goes against the "I was born this way..." propaganda from many gay people in recent years.

Harvard Medical publishing - Sexual fluidity and the diversity of sexual orientation

I am sure that some people do remember being attracted to their own sex as far as they can remember, but past reports are from the past! In the 20th century there would have been a lot of pressure for a gay person to deny "choosing to be gay". People are very good at convincing themselves something to be true as a coping mechanism after all.
There's actually more sexual fluidity amongst the so called "hetero population". Most men who like men wouldn't touch a woman.

At the risk of sounding lewd, i would say a part of this is because with women attaction/arousal is not required in order to perform the conjugal/reproductive act.

Another agenda to watch out for is the theory that EVERYONE is bisexual. That is one that is currently being spread. I read about it the other day, i will try to see if i can find the link.
The thing is, i dont believe anyone chooses who they are attracted to. The matter of choices comes in when people choose to participate in behaviors or to identify themselves by these behaviors.

There is a disconnect I've noticed where people debate whether people are born that way, or choose to be that way, but no one ever discusses whether just because someone is born that way they should just go along with it or not.

I do think that nowadays there is less incentive to not act according to these impulses, as the programming has done a good job of reducing people to their base impulses. God is needed to overcome this

You do realize being gay doesn't mean you can't physically have children with the opposite sex right? It doesn't discount their sexuality
I literally just said that people are able to have children regardless of who they are attracted to, it's more a reflection of past behavior.

Many gay people have had kids while closeted
What you call closeted i call not giving in to their urges. We can agree to disagree.

Also, I don't see why you're trying to change the fact that most groomers are straight males lmao.
Because the link you posted said they were not "exclusively homosexual", which is not synonymous with "straight", especially since it said an unspecified percentage of them identified as "bisexual".

JoChris

Superstar
I made a point not to mess with married/taken men when I was single especially if they were "straight" but from what others have told me, yes, a lot of men want the benefits that come with marrying a woman including their own kids, but they prefer the emotional intimacy and sex that comes with gay relationships. I can't even begin to tell you how many DL men are outwardly homophobic when around their social circles but secretly love men.

In the modern world masculinity is tied in with heterosexuality. It's the same as sexual ethics from the ancient i.e. I'm not gay if I'm not the one being "the woman". It's a lot of sexism too. Also, it's the reason many gay men won't date bi men. Many bisexual men are offended when women don't want them and get mad about it which is quite honestly hilarious. They just want the social credit because no bi man has ever been satisfied with just a woman.
Well on behalf of the women potentially impacted I say thank you. Yes, I realise that such a man who you turned down will be successful if he is determined enough to find a male sexual partner, but at least you did IMO what was right.
Whether rightly or wrongly, there is a special degree of shame for women whose partner cheats on them with a man, whether you think that is out-dated, fair or whatever.

The modern world has turned its back on Christianity and like you say is returning to paganism. Alternative sexual relationships/ practices is one of its many contrasts to what many call Puritanical beliefs. However until recently the Roman Catholic church was just as "judgemental" as the Protestants!

From anti-TERF websites I have seen in the past, do you think these transwomen knew they would be rejected by gay men/ straight women so they approached lesbians as second choice, or do they only want women because they are straight/ bisexual men in disguise?

Wanderlust

Established
I literally just said that people are able to have children regardless of who they are attracted to, it's more a reflection of past behavior.
Then why bring it up at all?

What you call closeted i call not giving in to their urges. We can agree to disagree.
Only religious nuts consider it that way lmao.

Because the link you posted said they were not "exclusively homosexual", which is not synonymous with "straight", especially since it said an unspecified percentage of them identified as "bisexual".
Which still disproves the lie that most predators are gay. Most are straight, of both girls and boys.

JoChris

Superstar
I can see this but my point was that I don't see the purpose of the higher ups being trans.
Those who are in control of society have control of media/ entertainment industries [propaganda] and therefore politicians [change policies out of fear of negative stories].
e.g. The USA health chief Dr. "Rachel" Levine has done a massive amount of changes to suit the trans-movement.

There are SO many examples of changed formal policies and laws as well as social pressure internationally!!!!