LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

Mocking real women... the "award-givers" must be mentally ill also...
Yes it's so inverted.

I'm very much opposed to feminism but these evil people even try to throw actual feminist women under the bus and call them by the slur of "TERF".
Never in a million years would I dream that these liberal-capitalist women (feminists) would be now the enemies of the mainstream agenda because of men with mental illnesses claiming to be the opposite sex.
But then I shouldn't be surprised either because Progressivism works like this, once something becomes "outdated" it becomes oppressive to a new made-up (via identity politics) minority and that is the case with these feminists who represent earlier generations of their ideology (and many of these women getting attacked by these people are lesbians too).

JoChris

Superstar
called it. TN shooter "identified as trans." Time to stop the freaks.
P.S. warning: very strong language in video.
this is as far as "fighting back" against trans-extremists should ever go in my opinion, although it is risky. A bigger man might have become aggressive as well.

It is pretty sad that my first thought was I wish women protesters had men like him along side now.

e-Enoch

Superstar
woman who identifies as a transman has killed children and women. Maybe its my conspiracy brain but the ages seem on purpose. three girls all aged 9 and women of 60 and 61. I know 9 and 999 mean something but any numerology people know if 60 and 61 mean something

False flag...?

JoChris

Superstar
Just in case the entry was removed, I have cut-and-pasted this here.

1679995499234.png

Some how we have to combat the extraordinary narcissism and self-pity that behind every trans-rights' reflex reaction to criticism of any variety. Children were killed, yet they manage to pull the victim card and try to blame society for not accepting them 100%.

It is an incredible level of selfishness - it has become downright evil now.

JoChris

Superstar
Twitter has been very active about Eli Rubashkin, the man who threw the tomato at Kellie Jay Keen (Posie Parker) and did a runner to Australia soon after [and of course Twitter LGBT+ supporters have been celebrating his arrival here... normal Australians are angry :mad:].

Incredibly the United Nations approves of this woman abuser enough to have him represent "Honour Women for Woman’s Month".
If they still support him after what he did, it this is further evidence to me that the World Elite is behind the pro-Trans ideology.

At least it appears NZ officials have woken up.

National's police spokesperson said the "assault" of anti-transgender activist Posie Parker on Saturday represents a "failure" by police.

"If you have someone that is trying to exercise their freedom of speech and doing a public event like that and they're assaulted, then there's been a failure," Mark Mitchell said.

A New Zealand politician:

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Continued:

Eli/Eliana Rubashkyn has been busy on Twitter too, but with very mixed messages. Some are boasting, some are self-pity, others are flaunting he is in Australia. https://twitter.com/ElianaRubashkyn

He believes the UN won't cancel his appearance despite what he did..

The fact that he has put so much photo evidence of his guilt shows that transpeople for now believe they are untouchable. That has to stop now.

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
The sad case of jazz jennings, the young boy groomed into transitioning since a young age who is now exhibiting many problems, not limited to "bottom surgery" complications.

His mother is such an obvious abuser

It’s like some sick, satanic munchausens by proxy.

JoChris

Superstar
Now for something a bit lighter after my previous entries:

I agree with other comments:
let's get REAL male athletes to identify as women for a day, since that is all that takes now.

Blow the transwomen's records up completely so they don't have the record to their name any more!
Real women wouldn't mind that at all.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Trans movement at war with Christians..." - Tucker Carlson