LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

JoChris

Superstar
Notice how many are being reported now... although it is horrifying to see for most of us, the light is being shone on the cockroaches and they are starting to run.

How soon would this woman have been banned from Twitter last year?

Who would have thought last year that a news service would have given the following clip? It shows even Scotland's First Minister realises that a male rapist, claiming to be a transwoman still should not be in a women's prison.

Who would have imagined a cartoonist doing this cartoon last year?

JoChris

Superstar
BBC News gave the following story at least, but it hid the replies that go against their "transwomen are women" narrative.

Here are the hidden responses.
Several of the good ones:

JoChris

Superstar
We all know why this story wasn't reported on much several days ago. All the talented young girls/ women who could have had the honour, but no a transwoman's "feewings" are way more important!

For context, a good Tweet with subtitles:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Deepfake of biden talking about trans "women"

"You will never be a real woman,” Deepfake Biden begins in the video. “You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You’re a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.”

Deepfake Biden continues, “All the validation you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back, people mock you, your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your friends laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors, men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who pass, look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound. You will never be happy.”

Ouch. Deepfake Biden then addresses the issue of mental health, which is at the root of transgenderism. “You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be okay. But deep inside, you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually, it’ll be too much to bear.”

While the portion addressing the issue of suicide amongst people identifying as transgender is a bit harsh, Deepfake Biden ends by saying that upon their death, “Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There’s no turning back.”

The president of a trans health organization admits social contagion is the cause of the rise of young people indentifying as trans

The president of a leading transgender health organization admitted to the New York Times (NYT) that social contagion has played a role in the heart-stopping rise in the number of children and teens who identify as transgender.

Dr. Marci Bowers, president of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) which advocates for medical affirmation for trans-identifying youth, is himself a man who identifies as a woman.

“There are people in my community who will deny that there’s any sort of ‘social contagion’ — I shouldn’t say social contagion, but at least peer influence on some of these decisions,” Bowers told his NYT interviewer of the growing number of trans kids. “I think that’s just not recognizing human behavior.”

Though transgenderism as a social connotation has been widely dismissed by mainstream media and certain outspoken medical professionals who earn their living by providing “gender affirming care” to youth and adults troubled by gender dysphoria, the numbers speak for themselves.

The rise in trans-identifying youth, especially among girls, is not an illusion. The University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) pro-LGBT Williams Institute has documented the skyrocketing numbers:

Youth ages 13 to 17 comprise a larger share of the transgender-identified population than we previously estimated, currently comprising about 18% of the transgender-identified population in the U.S., up from 10% previously.
In 2018, Brown University social-health researcher Lisa Littman dubbed the phenomenon of young women seeking sex-reassignment out of the blue as “rapid onset gender dysphoria” or ROGD.

Like suicide, cutting, and bulimia, ROGD is clearly a social contagion that primarily affects girls.

Teen and college aged girls who had never before shown gender confusion, suddenly decide to take on new male personae via new names, men’s clothing, testosterone, facial surgery, and double mastectomies.

Dr. Erica Anderson, a clinical psychologist who, like Dr. Bowers, is a man who identifies as a female, asked in a San Francisco Examiner opinion piece, “How is it possible that gender identity formation constitutes the only area of development in adolescence that is immune from peer influence?”

Anderson wrote:

As a trans woman and therapist to trans and gender creative people, I’ve worked hard to advance acceptance of trans identities, including those of trans youth. But increasingly I’m worried that in our zeal to identify and protect these special children and adolescents, we may have strayed from some core principles and we are in danger of losing our way.
. . .
In my over 40 years as a psychologist, I’ve seen psychotherapeutic phenomena come and go. Eating disorders, multiple personality disorders and repressed memory syndrome have in retrospect spread through subgroups of adolescents and the professionals who have treated them. This spread is like wildfire through vulnerable underbrush, clearly borne in an environment of contagion.
Despite the evidence pointing to transgenderism as a social contagion, loud voices within the “trans-affirming” medical community are working hard to cover up the fact.

A recent paper in Pediatrics, which reportedly debunked the idea of ROGD and social pressure leading more teens to identify as transgender, was criticized for its faulty methodology.

LifeSiteNews’ Matt Lamb explained shortly after the paper was published:

University of California San Francisco professor Jack Turban, a paid consultant for homosexual group Lambda Legal and the ACLU, claimed in an August 3 publication in Pediatrics – a journal produced by the American Academy of Paediatrics – that his research called into question ROGD. ROGD is the idea that children are identifying as gender-dysphoric due to social pressure.
He is paid up to $400 hour by the ACLU to testify in support of transgender surgeries and drugs, according to a sworn declaration from a federal court case that stems from Alabama’s prohibitions on the chemical and genital mutilation of children.
‘Results from this study also argue against the notions that [‘transgender and gender diverse’] youth come to identify as [‘transgender and gender diverse’] because of social contagion or to flee stigma related to sexual minority status,’ Turban and his co-authors wrote.
His research drew from survey data from 2017 to 2019. It did not study actual peer groups or interview individuals who identified as transgender nor their parents.
His research methodology led one social science reporter to call it a ‘disaster.’
‘The study is a disaster — such a disaster it’s been torn apart by researchers who are very sympathetic to its overall argument,’ social science journalist Jesse Singal wrote on his Substack. Turban, Singal noted, has publicly testified in support of the chemical and genital mutilation of children.
“In a field known for its weak methodologies and even weaker scientific conclusions, Turban’s study sets a new low,” observed the conservative Manhattan Institute’s Leor Sapir.

Lyfe

Star
The president of a trans health organization admits social contagion is the cause of the rise of young people indentifying as trans

I see it more and more on Facebook. There is a real coming out now that its being rapidly destigmatized. I think allot of it has to do with miserable people falling for the lie that it's something to try that may make them happier.

I used to play video games and watch streams on twitch. Allot of the streamers have very bizarre avatars that they can customize. It's basically all about configuring yourself as you see fit. There has been a real warping of our minds since entertainment. I don't think it will get better, because it's spiritual and apart from a spiritual solution the rot will only get worse.

redqueen

Superstar
I love this old guy! He is so witty and blunt at the same time. :D

I watch Odin too,I really like him he's old
school and tells it exactly the way it is most
the time,he can be very blunt sometimes

definitely doesn't give one iota about the
woke terms and crap happening in Our
World right now

look how well the surgeries results for a
grown man to tg is,now imagine how much
better those results can be when started
prepubescent

soon the tech will be good enough and We
will have shown the "drs" by threads/posts
like this

what is still giving it away that's it's a tg'ed
person,they'll be able to correct and work
more on those areas,it will become impossible
to recognize the differences

it's not being done for Us older Peoples
tptb are saturating all medias with tg
Peoples for the younger Peoples as those
are who won't See anything different
because they've been ingrained with the
way it is now

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
It would take a brave politician to ever say that for real these days.
I see that the original Twitter account has been suspended.
I found another video in case yours disappears! IMO just hearing the video gave it away..."he" speaks too fast and clearly to be Joe Biden.

*potential trigger words for depressed people*

JoChris

Superstar
I watch Odin too,I really like him he's old
school and tells it exactly the way it is most
the time,he can be very blunt sometimes

definitely doesn't give one iota about the
woke terms and crap happening in Our
World right now

look how well the surgeries results for a
grown man to tg is,now imagine how much
better those results can be when started
prepubescent

soon the tech will be good enough and We
will have shown the "drs" by threads/posts
like this

what is still giving it away that's it's a tg'ed
person,they'll be able to correct and work
more on those areas,it will become impossible
to recognize the differences

it's not being done for Us older Peoples
tptb are saturating all medias with tg
Peoples for the younger Peoples as those
are who won't See anything different
because they've been ingrained with the
way it is now
Although I don't approve of some of the language he uses, he is holding up the mirror to the weirdos [who knows, it might wake some up!] and speaking what everyone thinks secretly. For that he deserves a lot of thanks and subscribers.

You make a great point about plastic surgery being done on minors. The face of male teenagers are still changing and broadening until late teens. If hormone treatment is started fairly early, some young men might pass very well for young women, as long as they put on tonnes of makeup and wear stereotyped female clothing/ hairstyles. Not every single man grows to 6 foot and has a large frame after all.

However I can't imagine a normal straight guy being too impressed, discovering the potential lover has a Y chromosome.
To put it politely... *ahem* who wants a piece of fake jewellery even if the packaging is pretty good at first glance?
A phony is a phony is a phony....

AlcyoneSong

Established
This is absolutely disgusting... and this is what happens when "if you get the urge, do it" is held as something to be "proud" of.

View attachment 83752

Wow she’s a freak for dem furries.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Conservatives are being strongly attacked by pro -LGBT+ media.
Here is an example of an attempt to put what is objectively true in a bad light:

See examples of the previously banned on Twitter 1.0 James Lindsay is actually saying:

Ha ha they think it’s bad here? Ohhhh oh my. Ok well if you want to go, there is the door. I do have one small question how many of these people have life insurance policies?

AlcyoneSong

Established
I ;laughed when conservatives said eventually they would try to normalise p***philia

Pregnant people, chest feeders? People who menstrate? You mean women. Biological women. Women who carry and support life like biological female mammals do? Women who have mammary glands that produce milk to feed their young who are by definition mammals? Women who menstruate when not pregnant? I’m just checking because your definition of humans seems a bit singular.

Pregnant people, chest feeders? People who menstrate? You mean women. Biological women. Women who carry and support life like biological female mammals do? Women who have mammary glands that produce milk to feed their young who are by definition mammals? Women who menstruate when not pregnant? I’m just checking because your definition of humans seems a bit singular.
Apparently the trans crowd tries to spin it as referring to "people who menstruate" as "women" is implying women are not people. Ridiculous.

From a trans reddit i was lurking on
Screenshot_20230207-111126.jpg

I have to say at the same time im torn because i feel for women who are infertile, have had hysterectomies or mastectomies, or do not produce sufficient milk, so to base womanhood on bodily functions and not xx chromosomes rubs me the wrong way