LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

JoChris

Superstar
I'm not exactly sure where this belongs, but I don't think he can weasel his way out of this one!
View attachment 85871
Like apologizing will make this kind of thing disappear. The dirty act has already been done, there's no erasing it! Any article that's alright with trying to dismiss his behaviour are either naive, or they know they are pushing a certain agenda. What he did was WRONG. And that's just the truth. The whole world knows what he did.

P.S. Just reminding everyone Babylon Bee is a parody account, but it is very hard to tell the difference these days... especially on LGBT+ related topics.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Another day, another dylan mulvaney spokesman deal...

And yet another conservative/alt article trying to explain why he's in everything, without REALLY explaining why HE in particular is in everything...

TLDR: bankers withhold money from corporations that dont meet a certain "diversity" index, "diversity" being used as a euphemism for "degenerate"

Nowhere is it addressed why it has to be THIS guy, despite the misleading title. I went through a good amount of comments, and not one of them is pointing it out, predictably.

Besides the possible motives i presented earlier in my previous posts on the topic (to radicalize people to do something against the "trans community", and perhaps him having elite family connections), i came up with another possible motive: these articles make it clear that we're supposed to now know about the investment banks giving money to companies that will push degeneracy. I think it's supposed to make us feel helpless, and like any boycotting will make zero impact because they'll continue to get infinite money regardless. And if people do still boycott regardless, doesn't that mean we voluntarily go towards "owning nothing and being happy", especially if more necessary products begin doing this too?
Companies being "held hostage" by those pushing for the satanic "woke agenda." Consumers still have the power by not "buying" into these...literally not purchasing any of these products endorsed by this trans or any other of this kind...

Of course women are outraged at a 6 foot 3 man deciding he is "truly" a woman and taking a woman's place... this time in a ballerina academy!!!!
Why didn't he go for the male ballerina role instead?
Search #ballet and look at how thin the ballerinas are... then watch the video. There is no way on Earth any woman would be accepted at the academy if she was his size!!!!

Background Tweet:

Of course anyone who doesn't know a thing about ballet (like me) won't understand why it is even worse than it first looks. If you read the full entry it sounds really bad that he even got considered in the first place.

I agree that he shouldn't be in the woman's group of ballet because it is unnatural and of course it's more promotion of the agenda, but ballet is kinda evil, anyway. I don't want to get into the details, but for there to be a dance out there where women have to starve themselves and hurt themselves to succeed, it isn't good to begin with, so sadly, I can see why they would allow this.

Of course women are outraged at a 6 foot 3 man deciding he is "truly" a woman and taking a woman's place... this time in a ballerina academy!!!!
Why didn't he go for the male ballerina role instead?
Search #ballet and look at how thin the ballerinas are... then watch the video. There is no way on Earth any woman would be accepted at the academy if she was his size!!!!

Background Tweet:

Of course anyone who doesn't know a thing about ballet (like me) won't understand why it is even worse than it first looks. If you read the full entry it sounds really bad that he even got considered in the first place.

I know a fair amount about ballet (i'm american tho, so i dont think we take it quite as serious as the british or russians), but here are my thoughts.

At the lower, non professional levels at least, male dancers are highly coveted because there's way more girls or women than males willing to even do ballet. So the fact that he could not get in as a male would indicate that his technique is truly awful.

I dont think he's trying for professional, i think it's part of a recreational program, recreational dancers can take exams too. His level would be at about 1-2 yrs experience, i would say, based on the limited video. Recreational classes do allow male participants, in male roles, so it's not exclusively seen as a female space. Of course, since he's crossdressing he's probably using the female locker room and that makes me mad.

At 6'3 while on flat feet, adding another 8+ inches when up on his toes, it is virtually impossible to find someone to partner with him. One of my teachers was incredibly talented, but at 5'9 she struggled to get roles, she was too tall to partner with most men, and her height made her stick out in the corps (when they dance in a group). Ballet is one of those things where body size absolutely matters, for better or worse, and in general each sex does moves which typically work with their strengths, men do big jumps and stuff like that.

Also, there has existed for a long time now a ballet company that entire consists of males in drag. They do it as a kind of parody comedy thing.

And also a few ballets redone with an entirely male cast, i think the artistic director, matthew bourne, is a homosexual, but then most of them are...

Sorry for the rambling, i'm a bit of a ballet nerd as it was the first somewhat "feminine" interest i had, but the occult symbolism has made me step away in more recent times

I agree that he shouldn't be in the woman's group of ballet because it is unnatural and of course it's more promotion of the agenda, but ballet is kinda evil, anyway. I don't want to get into the details, but for there to be a dance out there where women have to starve themselves and hurt themselves to succeed, it isn't good to begin with, so sadly, I can see why they would allow this.
Not to derail the topic, but from looking at pictures of ballerinas from the long past, the original ballet aesthetic was not skin and bones. The ballerinas from the 1800s, and illustrations of them from before that, show normal sized women.

It was the dominating of ballet by russia (and then the arrival in the us by balenchine, a russian ex pat, who revolutionized american ballet) that pushed the modern skeleton aesthetic. While the royal ballet dancers are still thin, they look considerably healthier than the average soviet ballerina.

I agree with you about there being some evil though, aside from the body size. High rates of abuse, both child abuse from teachers to young girls (stuff like holding a lighter under their leg and threatening to burn them if they lower it, or pulling them by their ears to get them to lengthen their neck, sticking a fingernail into their buttocks), and s*xual abuse/s*xual favors demanded of dancers to elite financial contributors of the companies. There's a rabbit hole here, for sure.

Dalit

Star
Companies being "held hostage" by those pushing for the satanic "woke agenda." Consumers still have the power by not "buying" into these...literally not purchasing any of these products endorsed by this trans or any other of this kind...
I think I was purposely ignorant thru Easter, but did repent of eating Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. I looked them up. Of course, owned by Hersheys. Darn Hersheys. I really do feel bad about it. Boycotted Target over a year ago for selling breast binders to preteens. Basically, only really expensive organic chocolate is safe. Nestle does bad things with baby formula and has been boycotted for that. But hey, we vote with our dollars. If it creates a significant dent in certain companies' profits, it'll be worth it. Fight the powers that be and all that rot.

High rates of abuse, both child abuse from teachers to young girls (stuff like holding a lighter under their leg and threatening to burn them if they lower it, or pulling them by their ears to get them to lengthen their neck, sticking a fingernail into their buttocks), and s*xual abuse/s*xual favors demanded of dancers to elite financial contributors of the companies. There's a rabbit hole here, for sure.
I didn't know about the ballerinas being healthier back in the day, I guess there's always this stereotype that they are super thin all the time, but like you said, it was the Soviets who introduced that.
That is so wrong and so sad. It's awful what they would have to go through with that kind of abuse! If women knew about that kind of treatment, why would any of them actually want to be part of that? Even if it meant prestige. I wonder how many places actually do that to them. There are a few reasons why ballet is actually wrong.

Oh, and yeah, back on topic LOL

I dont think he's trying for professional, i think it's part of a recreational program, recreational dancers can take exams too. His level would be at about 1-2 yrs experience, i would say, based on the limited video.
Ok, i stand corrected - this man started dancing back around 2017 at the age of 33. And now he's a low level professional! This is such an insult to any woman who ever got told that their body size or body parts (so called bad feet) were not suitable!

This tweet has a longer clip of him performing. The women, who almost play as his back up dancers at times, are clearly more advanced than him.

That is so wrong and so sad. It's awful what they would have to go through with that kind of abuse! If women knew about that kind of treatment, why would any of them actually want to be part of that? Even if it meant prestige. I wonder how many places actually do that to them. There are a few reasons why ballet is actually wrong.
I'll share my thoughts and some of my past experiences if it helps anyone understand.

I didn't dance as a child, so i didn't know about all the abuse when i first started, it was all the stories that my teachers told, or other women who had danced since they were little. I also watched some documentaries, and some of this stuff was evident if we know how to read between the lines. As an adult, the abuse was mostly emotional abuse, it was a very toxic environment.

As to why i stuck around, it is almost impossible to describe the feeling of power that i got from being able to do some of these moves. Balancing on the tips of your toes is such a different feeling from anything i had ever experienced, and twirling across the room feels like flying. Ballet in general is incredibly difficult, using all the muscles in the body to their fullest potential, and i saw it as much as a study in physics as an art form. It becomes an obsession. I do acknowledge that this is not mentally healthy. I got the feeling that there was something wrong, but i tried to rationalize it for years because it is that addictive.

Also, I've always had a hang up about not being able to dance, seems i don't know how to move my hips, and in ballet that is actually a strength, not a liability lol.

Oh, and yeah, back on topic LOL
Yeah, i've actually contemplated starting a thread about ballet in the entertainment section. I'm kind of surprised there is not more said about it among conspiracy circles, so much of what i found out about it was from putting together stuff people i knew in real life told me. At the same time it's like there's this wall of silence around it.

Wow, if this law passes (and doesn't get overturned by the supreme court) it would hopefully serve as a strong deterrent to all these predators.

(Link may not work because of censoring, manually fill in the word to get it to work)
Florida lawmakers appear poised to pass legislation allowing the death penalty for pedophiles.
If passed, pedophiles could be sent to death if they commit sexual battery on a child under age 12.

According to a report from CBS News, “the House is scheduled Thursday to take up its version of the bill (HB 1297), while the Senate version (SB 1342) was approved Tuesday by the Rules Committee, positioning it to go to the full Senate.”

The Supreme Court has previously ruled that imposing capital punishment in r*pe cases is unconstitutional, but that may change with the new justices.