Life on the Spectrum.

Zero Hedge had article about how autism is increasing. Probably tied in with vaccines somehow.
I wouldn't doubt this. I actually have a feeling that vaccines were responsible at least to some degree.
This was the "excuse" I used when people would ask me why I haven't gotten the COVId jab..I would just say that I reacted negatively to vaccines as an infant. That actually shut them up!

I'm sure vaccines are a factor.

There's also another working theory i have but i know it will be unpopular so i will keep it to myself for now as i need to do more research... i'll just say that there is a correlation between the rising number of young children beign diagnosed on the spectrum and a certain (preventable) factor in the pregnant women.

Correlation is not causation, obviously. But the fact that the elites are encouraging this, and on baby forums if anyone brings it up they get attacked, makes me wonder...

JoChris

Superstar
Another factor I just looked up is the age of parents when they have kids.
I know mothers who are over 35 have a higher risk of having kids with Downs Syndrome.

[That is only statistics though - I know that personally. My nephew who has autism was born when my sister was in her 20s.]

• Researchers say the chance of having autism spectrum disorder appears to increase with the age of the parents when a child is born.
  • They add that the age of the child’s grandparents may also be a factor.
  • Experts say more study is needed and note that environmental factors also need to be considered.
The team of researchers studied data from Danish national health registries that included three generations and nearly 1.5 million children.

They found that the chance of having ASD for children born to parents who are in their 30s is up to 10 percent higher than parents who are 25 to 29 years old.

The researchers also reported that the chance is 50 percent higher when the parents are in their 40s or 50s.

“We observed that children with young maternal grandparents and children with young and old paternal grandparents had higher [autism] risk compared with children of grandparents who were 25 to 29 years old at the time of the birth of the parents,” Liew said.

That is only statistics though - I know that personally. My nephew who has autism was born when my sister was in her 20s.]
Yeah same with my nephew, my sister-in-law was in her 20s. Most of the children i've met personally who have autism had mothers in their 20s.

The "it's because women are old!" trope appears to be very popular among the older men with younger women crowd especially. But what they don't often take into account is that back in the day women were still childbearing in their 40s, just that it was not their first child. (I would be interested to see research if autism is more prevalent among older or younger siblings)

That was interesting about the grandparents though, i hadn't heard about that. Particularly interesting that the paternal grandparents make a difference - i would have thought if it mattered it would have to do with the maternal grandmother because girls are born with their eggs.