Light hearted or not: who do you think the antichrist could be

SomaticBanshee

Established
Democratic candidates had to say they didn't believe in gay marriage in that era before Obama. Then a few years later he's lighting up the white house in rainbow colours...now it's the opposite for politicians.
I think theirs is a marriage of convenience. Many power couples where one or both are gay and that’s nothing new as it happens in Hollywood all the time that spans decades have an incredible team of handlers that are promised great rewards if they help in fooling the world. Is Obama gay? Not sure but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was. He did love hanging out with celebrities for someone who was a president. He was pretty brazen about it too. Is his wife trans? I really don’t see it and I’ve watched the videos that measure her skull with the distance between her shoulders and I cannot get on board that train. If he’s gay and
she’s his best friend and saw his potential and decided to make that sacrifice? Yes I think that scenario is the most plausible. Anyway add him to the list of the worst presidents going back to Johnson and Nixon. Hey I think I’m done voting for presidents. It just doesn’t matter anymore at this point. I’ll vote for an interdimensional being who’s good if they decided to reveal themselves.

redqueen

Superstar
I think theirs is a marriage of convenience. Many power couples where one or both are gay and that’s nothing new as it happens in Hollywood all the time that spans decades have an incredible team of handlers that are promised great rewards if they help in fooling the world. Is Obama gay? Not sure but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was. He did love hanging out with celebrities for someone who was a president. He was pretty brazen about it too. Is his wife trans? I really don’t see it and I’ve watched the videos that measure her skull with the distance between her shoulders and I cannot get on board that train. If he’s gay and
she’s his best friend and saw his potential and decided to make that sacrifice? Yes I think that scenario is the most plausible. Anyway add him to the list of the worst presidents going back to Johnson and Nixon. Hey I think I’m done voting for presidents. It just doesn’t matter anymore at this point. I’ll vote for an interdimensional being who’s good if they decided to reveal themselves.
did Ya happen to See the videos/images of her
adjusting herself or of Joan rivers telling everyone
she is and that its no big deal cause everyone Knows
then conveniently she dies

I myself believe she is trans,there is a lot of
bone structure she has that points to male to
female transition and I'm sure if Your meant to
sit in a seat such as the White House and keep that
secret Your drs had better be Good at their jobs which
looks like it eh bo constantly mispronounced her name
on so many occasions I lost count which I dunno about Y'all
but if my other half calls me by a mans name as many
times as bo did/does We would have a problem specially
since they have been together forever there shouldn't
be any mistaking of her name

Karlysymon

Superstar
Democratic candidates had to say they didn't believe in gay marriage in that era before Obama. Then a few years later he's lighting up the white house in rainbow colours...now it's the opposite for politicians.
Iam not going to blame the guy for things that were designed to cresendo during his administration.

It is widely acknowledged, and there's countless articles on this subject that i've posted a couple times, that tv shows like Glee and Will & Grace were instrumental in advancing the gay agenda, aswell as prepping the American mind to accept/condone the agenda. To say nothing of other tv show genres like 24, CSI, etc

"From that start, pop culture has slowly but steadily helped bring gay people into the mainstream, from Lance Loud in the groundbreaking 1973 PBS documentary “An American Family” to Tom Hanks’ Oscar-winning role as a dying lawyer in “Philadelphia” in 1993 to Pedro Zamora, the AIDS-stricken housemate on the 1994 edition of MTV’s reality series “The Real World.”

The Supreme Court on Friday legalized same-sex marriage nationwide. But years before that 5-4 decision, film and TV helped spur Americans’ acceptance of gays and lesbians.

“Movies and television have played an immense role in getting us here — and I’m going to take some credit for the TV side,” said Michael Lombardo, the programming president of HBO, which brought the gay-themed plays “Angels in America” and “The Normal Heart” to television, and has prominently featured gay characters on such series as “Six Feet Under,” “Sex and the City” and “Looking,” about the relationships of a group of gay friends in San Francisco."

Obama didn't write the scripts of those tv shows nor did he create cellphone technology and yet everything came to a head during his presidency. Its bizarre how everything happened...maybe it was the wars, that exhausted the public, i don't know but its as though the American mind had arrived transformed circa 2008-2016.

SomaticBanshee

Established
did Ya happen to See the videos/images of her
adjusting herself or of Joan rivers telling everyone
she is and that its no big deal cause everyone Knows
then conveniently she dies

I myself believe she is trans,there is a lot of
bone structure she has that points to male to
female transition and I'm sure if Your meant to
sit in a seat such as the White House and keep that
secret Your drs had better be Good at their jobs which
looks like it eh bo constantly mispronounced her name
on so many occasions I lost count which I dunno about Y'all
but if my other half calls me by a mans name as many
times as bo did/does We would have a problem specially
since they have been together forever there shouldn't
be any mistaking of her name
yeah the Joan Rivers thing struck me as being incredibly odd AF. It was just a simple routine surgery and it made no sense. I saw that video of her saying those things about the Obamas. They must have been so pissed. The Clintons probably had something to do with it because you know Obama was wanting her to be the next president.

Maldarker

Star
Iam not going to blame the guy for things that were designed to cresendo during his administration.

It is widely acknowledged, and there's countless articles on this subject that i've posted a couple times, that tv shows like Glee and Will & Grace were instrumental in advancing the gay agenda, aswell as prepping the American mind to accept/condone the agenda. To say nothing of other tv show genres like 24, CSI, etc

"From that start, pop culture has slowly but steadily helped bring gay people into the mainstream, from Lance Loud in the groundbreaking 1973 PBS documentary “An American Family” to Tom Hanks’ Oscar-winning role as a dying lawyer in “Philadelphia” in 1993 to Pedro Zamora, the AIDS-stricken housemate on the 1994 edition of MTV’s reality series “The Real World.”

The Supreme Court on Friday legalized same-sex marriage nationwide. But years before that 5-4 decision, film and TV helped spur Americans’ acceptance of gays and lesbians.

“Movies and television have played an immense role in getting us here — and I’m going to take some credit for the TV side,” said Michael Lombardo, the programming president of HBO, which brought the gay-themed plays “Angels in America” and “The Normal Heart” to television, and has prominently featured gay characters on such series as “Six Feet Under,” “Sex and the City” and “Looking,” about the relationships of a group of gay friends in San Francisco."

Obama didn't write the scripts of those tv shows nor did he create cellphone technology and yet everything came to a head during his presidency. Its bizarre how everything happened...maybe it was the wars, that exhausted the public, i don't know but its as though the American mind had arrived transformed circa 2008-2016.
Thats a small list just watching old shows like two .5 men and the agenda is in some of the ep.
Obama might have helped push it along but it was already going down the slope.

One of the things people are most curious about is the secrets in Freemasonry. Masons often claim that Freemasonry is not a secret organization, but an organization with secrets. As former Masons, we can assure you that you are not missing much when it comes to what is really considered Masonic secrets, because the only real secrets in Freemasonry are the ""modes of recognition", which include due guards, signs, tokens (which are the handshakes or secret grips), and passwords. Everything else is pretty much fair game to be revealed."​

Hmmm... I don't think they are legit.
But think rationally..
What else is there to be kept as a secret, primarily?

Picture this scenario--

When a brethren/initiate (who may have committed a crime) is secretly making known himself to another brethren/initiate (via a handshake or any other mode of recognition; and without other individuals or uninitiated being aware of all this), and also both brethren are under blood oath to each other and to the entire fraternity that all the initiates will look out and assist each other till expiration/death.

Then, this 'mode of recognition' becomes the only primary secret that is generating all other secrets and thus is easily supplying fertile grounds for corruption and cultivating other inhumane exploits one can think of.

Also, O.F.F. Order Of Former Freemasons, is not even being gaslighted on the MSM (forget the usual BigMedia promotion) only because they are probably legit and elites/masons/minions allegedly do not want to supply them with any media time at all (neither negative nor positive) because any promotion at all just might further the genuine cause of O.F.F.!

Hence, I would rationally deduce O.F.F. being legit.

Sibi

Star
But think rationally..
What else is there to be kept as a secret, primarily?

Picture this scenario--

When a brethren/initiate (who may have committed a crime) is secretly making known himself to another brethren/initiate (via a handshake or any other mode of recognition; and without other individuals or uninitiated being aware of all this), and also both brethren are under blood oath to each other and to the entire fraternity that all the initiates will look out and assist each other till expiration/death.

Then, this 'mode of recognition' becomes the only primary secret that is generating all other secrets and thus is easily supplying fertile grounds for corruption and cultivating other inhumane exploits one can think of.

Also, O.F.F. Order Of Former Freemasons, is not even being gaslighted on the MSM (forget the usual BigMedia promotion) only because they are probably legit and elites/masons/minions allegedly do not want to supply them with any media time at all (neither negative nor positive) because any promotion at all just might further the genuine cause of O.F.F.!

Hence, I would rationally deduce O.F.F. being legit.
That is a thoughtful post, thank you!

I am a skeptic.

I have wondered with the Ukrainian president but this is interesting if true

hes even dabbled into cross dressing pre leader

I wonder if they used Dominion ballot counters like they did in USA and Canada. I'm not sure but do they even have elections in China? If not at least they don't waste money on fake elections. Big progress in California now because the fake governor made jaywalking legal along with voter fraud. Jaywalking was one of the few laws I agreed with although I broke it whenever possible. They must have made it legal because they don't want to offend all the people coming over the border everyday. I wouldn't recommend jaywalking while carrying a firearm though.

Leaning towards jared kushner more and more....

He looks like he is made out of plastic. He recently had to undergo surgery and I saw pictures of him and he was so skinny he looked like an aushwitz survivor which is ironic since he is one of the chosen ones. He wants to live forever while we eat bugs. Fortunately God has other plans for him which will hopefully be living in Hell eternally with his friend Satan lol.

Maldarker

Star
He looks like he is made out of plastic. He recently had to undergo surgery and I saw pictures of him and he was so skinny he looked like an aushwitz survivor which is ironic since he is one of the chosen ones. He wants to live forever while we eat bugs. Fortunately God has other plans for him which will hopefully be living in Hell eternally with his friend Satan lol.
If as evil as it seems he is then agreed!

JFO2

Established
The anti-Christ has been excellently explained by forum contributors in the past, but for the sake of your question, the anti-Christ is a period of time where literally everyone is ‘anti’ Christ. Which is where we pretty much are now
Surely the biggest insult would be to be ‘anti’ God?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The anti-Christ has been excellently explained by forum contributors in the past, but for the sake of your question, the anti-Christ is a period of time where literally everyone is ‘anti’ Christ. Which is where we pretty much are now
Surely the biggest insult would be to be ‘anti’ God?
Bearing in mind, the word “anti” in Greek can apply to both being against and instead of. I.e. both opposing and negating.

There will be a sense of Antichrist as a systemic mindset (the spirit of Antichrist) and The Antichrist who is referred to as an individual (little horn) etc as the focus of this worldwide rebellion.

I believe there is an echo (in an inverted sense) of this in the famous scene from the Spartacus movie…

Last edited: