Light hearted or not: who do you think the antichrist could be

Maldarker

Star
How about calling him the man of(SIN) lawlessness the son of perdition probably better terms cuz the culture indeed is anti christ...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
2nd thess

SomaticBanshee

Established
He looks like he is made out of plastic. He recently had to undergo surgery and I saw pictures of him and he was so skinny he looked like an aushwitz survivor which is ironic since he is one of the chosen ones. He wants to live forever while we eat bugs. Fortunately God has other plans for him which will hopefully be living in Hell eternally with his friend Satan lol.
He thinks he’s buddies with the WEF and they let him keep on believing that but you know they utterly despise him. Eventually that bald headed German freak will place him in an underground cell somewhere with a tin pan covered with insects and in his effeminate shrill voice will say to him:

“YOU VILL EAT ZEE BUGZ!!”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If I were writing an eschatological novel, this headline might have caught my attention…

Israel’s Netanyahu to meet with French PM Macron in Paris

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu (R) with French President Emmanuel Macron in Jerusalem. (file photo: Marc Israel Sellem, AFP / Pool)

Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will travel to Paris on Thursday, his first visit to France since returning to power, his office announced on Monday.

Netanyahu – who served as prime minister from 2009 to 2021 and returned to power last month – “will make an official visit to France where he will meet French President Emmanuel Macron,” his office said in a statement.

The announcement of his visit, scheduled to last two days, came amid a recent, worrying spike in Israeli-Palestinian violence.

Macron on Sunday urged Israelis and Palestinians to "avoid measures that could fuel the spiral of violence,” as U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrived in Jerusalem on Monday to discuss steps for de-escalation.

JFO2

Established
The only person that has correctly and accurately informed us who satan actually is, is John Anthony Hill aka Christ/Prince Michael. And in fairness, anyone that reads the scriptures and the Koran should really know this anyway. Satan decided he’d rather live in our conscious, because he’s more powerful that way. The antichrist is a period of time where everyone hates (will not follow what he taught) Christ.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yup end is near false messiahs everywhere your anthony john is one of them nuff said
When I was young, I can remember listening to some of the prophecy teachers setting out what they saw the eschatological passages of the Bible pointing to. I remember the “False Christs” warnings and thinking to myself that nobody would be taken in by such obvious deceptions. Turns out I was wrong!!!

Btw the popular deceiver at the time was Benjamin Creme. An unlikely messiah himself, he failed to bring in the kingdom his loyal devotees anticipated!!

942E861C-602D-4579-94D1-7B1DDD7B09C9.jpeg

P.s. widening things further, the JAH fellow is a minor example of the kind of leader those looking for the “” will ultimately follow after, Creme being just another “incarnation” as they are fond of saying…

Word to the wise: ignore the warnings and you will be duped!

Matthew 24:24 - King James Version

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
When I was young, I can remember listening to some of the prophecy teachers setting out what they saw the eschatological passages of the Bible pointing to. I remember the “False Christs” warnings and thinking to myself that nobody would be taken in by such obvious deceptions. Turns out I was wrong!!!

Btw the popular deceiver at the time was Benjamin Creme. An unlikely messiah himself, he failed to bring in the kingdom his loyal devotees anticipated!!

View attachment 84151

P.s. widening things further, the JAH fellow is a minor example of the kind of leader those looking for the “” will ultimately follow after, Creme being just another “incarnation” as they are fond of saying…

Word to the wise: ignore the warnings and you will be duped!

Matthew 24:24 - King James Version

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
I remember jim jones and the kool aid.
Also don't forget the hale bop comet cult wasn't that heavens gate? But anyway thats just a couple that come to mind off top of head.

JFO2

Established
Yup end is near false messiahs everywhere your anthony john is one of them nuff said
What would a false messiah hope to achieve by openly and publicly calling for Charles Mountbatten-Windsor, fake king of England, to hand the British crown to the true king of Israel?**

What would his motives be for this, if they’re not genuine?

** (exactly as prophesied, btw) (Gen 49.10)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What would a false messiah hope to achieve by openly and publicly calling for Charles Mountbatten-Windsor, fake king of England, to hand the British crown to the true king of Israel?**

Someone who is delusional can be “genuine” but wrong at the same time. The question is not whether David Koresh or Benjamin Creme were knowingly duping people, indeed they may have been fully convinced they were “The One”, but time and circumstances proved them wrong.

I take the advice of Gamaliel as it has echoed down through history:

Acts 5:34-39 - King James Version
34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;​
35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.​
36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.​
37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.​
38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:​
39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.​

Verse 38 is the one I pick up on as all false christs will come to naught, 39 the one you might highlight as you may take up the idea that JAH(ill) will prevail as you cannot fight against God, but the indication from this passage is that time will tell.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star

What would it be called if a person was being taken advantage of because they have a screw lose with delusions of granduer ?
Exactly as prophesiezed by CHRIST when he was here. (For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matt 24:5-8)

JFO2

Established
What would it be called if a person was being taken advantage of because they have a screw lose with delusions of granduer ?
Exactly as prophesiezed by CHRIST when he was here. (For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matt 24:5-8)
The reference that you quoted has been been purposefully misinterpreted by
so-called christian priests and pastors, who have deceived every
so-called christian, to hide the fact that it refers to all of them. The
blind leading the blind into the pit.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no
man deceive you.
24:5 For many (thousands of priests and pastors) shall come in my name,
saying that I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many with
their false teachings

Jah / Prince Michael / John Anthony Hill teaches only what Jesus taught. Can the same be said for the fake “Christian” priests and pastors? Of course not because they’ve failed by even being in that role the first place. They’re the false Christ’s that we were warned about.

Maldarker

Star

man deceive you.
their false teachings

Jah / Prince Michael / John Anthony Hill teaches only what Jesus taught. Can the same be said for the fake “Christian” priests and pastors? Of course not because they’ve failed by even being in that role the first place. They’re the false Christ’s that we were warned about.
Umm nope wrong but ok you do you. Like its not being purposefully misinterpeted by a charlatan who has delusions of granduer and your not helping this person by feeding the delusion.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

man deceive you.
their false teachings

RKoK version

man deceive you.
24:5 For many (Jedi and Gibraltarian Space Cadets) shall come in my name,
saying that I (AJH) am Christ; and shall deceive many with
their false teachings