Lil Nas X

Defeatevil

Rookie
Came across this covert art today for a new song he has out and just thought to myself, they don’t even hide it anymore. Most people will come across this and not realize the true meaning behind the symbolism of the chains, butterflies, and whatever other odd tattoos he is covered in. Another industry slave.

Attachments

swayy000

Star
Came across this covert art today for a new song he has out and just thought to myself, they don’t even hide it anymore. Most people will come across this and not realize the true meaning behind the symbolism of the chains, butterflies, and whatever other odd tattoos he is covered in. Another industry slave.
i saw this video that says that rappers and singers get tatted when they have been sodomized or performed in h0m0sexual rituals. I dont think he had all those tattoos before then, it was when he released that Montero song when he was all tatted up in that video, and same here with industry baby :confused: He talks about it at 0:20

This was him during his old town road era
lil-nas-x-facts.jpg
then during montero
163949254_506723570338232_1610158601266032055_n.jpeg

soo6ville

Rookie
i saw this video that says that rappers and singers get tatted when they have been sodomized or performed in h0m0sexual rituals. I dont think he had all those tattoos before then, it was when he released that Montero song when he was all tatted up in that video, and same here with industry baby :confused: He talks about it at 0:20

View attachment 59198
then during montero
View attachment 59199
The upside down cross on his right arm..... people stay hating and mocking Christians but when we say something about it we in the wrong?

recure

Established
The upside down cross on his right arm..... people stay hating and mocking Christians but when we say something about it we in the wrong?
It's not always inverted because that would be too obvious.

Strip 1.jpg

Aero

Superstar

View attachment 59198
then during montero
View attachment 59199
I believe the guy in the video's story. A lot of rappers give off gay vibes, which doesn't bother me, but if they were raped that's very disturbing, to say the least. Plus we already know what a lot of women have gone through in Hollyweird.

As far as the tattoo theory, I'm not totally convinced. I think tattoos in Hollywood are how they differentiate pure bloodlines from non-pure bloodlines. I forget where I read it, though, I just know I read that tattoos for pure Illuminati bloodlines are a big no. Of course, it's not like purebloods are treated that much better, they are probably just spared from the worst of the worst.

TruthSucker

Established
i saw this video that says that rappers and singers get tatted when they have been sodomized or performed in h0m0sexual rituals.
The moment I read this I was thinking of THE Noreaga (aka N.O.R.E.) interview which is one of the most interesting to me. Hard to find on youtube and now with the same "info-box" as with covid related topics, funny. Here it is, I recommend watching the whole video. Instead you can jump to 03:10.

Just in case you don't know: Noreaga is part of the rap group CNN (Capone 'N Noreaga), very successfull in the late 90's to early 2000's. Nore was a successfull solo-artist as well.

Here are some other videos related to this topic:

I don't know what this is about Vlad TV, any infos?