Man enough

Karlysymon

Superstar
@DavidSon

The phenomenon of “Man-children”/“Man-boys”/extended adolescence has for so long been blamed (and rightly) on economics and poisoned air, water and food but the propaganda of overpopulation is as much responsible and that’s what stood out to me when I watched this.

I think David Brooks (my threads on the Odyssey Years & the Nuclear family was a mistake) is fully aware of this, having extensively written on this subject, but just won’t say it….that fewer or no children at all infantilizes a population. So he probably tried to assuage his conscience with the nuclear family essay.

DavidSon

Star
@DavidSon

The phenomenon of “Man-children”/“Man-boys”/extended adolescence has for so long been blamed (and rightly) on economics and poisoned air, water and food but the propaganda of overpopulation is as much responsible and that’s what stood out to me when I watched this.

I think David Brooks (my threads on the Odyssey Years & the Nuclear family was a mistake) is fully aware of this, having extensively written on this subject, but just won’t say it….that fewer or no children at all infantilizes a population. So he probably tried to assuage his conscience with the nuclear family essay.
A&M are doing great work. They brought up a lot to think about in this one. The main takeaway is that for a hundred years the West has been subconsciously trained to believe in the threat of overpopulation. I didn't know how involved Rockefeller was in China's OC policy... the footage of their birth-control factories was shocking.

I actually agree with that creep at the end Dr Holden(?). The "population crisis" has taken care of itself. You posted something last year that affirmed global fertility was already declining before the pandemic. I'm personally more conservative with the talk of complete genocide from the vax; all the elite have to do is continue the program and wipe out a few extra like targeting our nursing homes. It appears the social engineers are getting what they want.

With all these circling subjects there's so much to consider. I think the "Nuclear" piece by Brooks on the atomization of traditional families and ethnic neighborhoods was an informative read. It's a good question about how much he knows. I still think a lot of these "normies" don't sense the deeper aspects of reality, the difference between good and evil... I see them as less culpable.

As you noted economic conditions do have a major part in shaping societies. That article about men/women in the workforce touched on the economic shifts from the mid 20th century to today, how gender roles have been altered. It's complex to compare generations because back then the US was capitalizing on the destruction of WW2, weaponizing the Monroe Doctrine to force their own companies onto developing/destroyed countries, using the CIA to topple governments for profit, etc. I think there was a mass revulsion felt by the X gen against things like the gross Christian Right, the ugliness of capitalism and post-modernism in general. Not that they haven't been severely indoctrinated but millenials (worldwide) are also responding to a highly toxic and irrational existence. I relate this idea to something you posted:

"People want to go back to normal. Old normal actually means going back to a life when the people in charge now, inconveniencing your life, were still in charge but not making your life too difficult (boiling frog style). There was no giant hand over of power once the clock struck midnight...Jan 1st 2020. So the question is: do you want to return to the old life with unelected elites running the show behind the curtains OR does the entire system of old have to go?"

Not downplaying the effect of propaganda but I think the video missed how overwhelming economic circumstances can be.

If we could wrestle the 60% of wealth away from the elite 5% things could be natural. Allow righteous people to lead and this planet would be transformed. The men who were meant to have 3, 5, or even dozens of children could have their land to do so. The men less inclined will do their thing and global population will be what it is. If the population #'s ever get truly out of hand we know the earth will deal with it. :)

A&M are doing great work. They brought up a lot to think about in this one. The main takeaway is that for a hundred years the West has been subconsciously trained to believe in the threat of overpopulation. I didn't know how involved Rockefeller was in China's OC policy... the footage of their birth-control factories was shocking.

I actually agree with that creep at the end Dr Holden(?). The "population crisis" has taken care of itself. You posted something last year that affirmed global fertility was already declining before the pandemic. I'm personally more conservative with the talk of complete genocide from the vax; all the elite have to do is continue the program and wipe out a few extra like targeting our nursing homes. It appears the social engineers are getting what they want.

With all these circling subjects there's so much to consider. I think the "Nuclear" piece by Brooks on the atomization of traditional families and ethnic neighborhoods was an informative read. It's a good question about how much he knows. I still think a lot of these "normies" don't sense the deeper aspects of reality, the difference between good and evil... I see them as less culpable.

As you noted economic conditions do have a major part in shaping societies. That article about men/women in the workforce touched on the economic shifts from the mid 20th century to today, how gender roles have been altered. It's complex to compare generations because back then the US was capitalizing on the destruction of WW2, weaponizing the Monroe Doctrine to force their own companies onto developing/destroyed countries, using the CIA to topple governments for profit, etc. I think there was a mass revulsion felt by the X gen against things like the gross Christian Right, the ugliness of capitalism and post-modernism in general. Not that they haven't been severely indoctrinated but millenials (worldwide) are also responding to a highly toxic and irrational existence. I relate this idea to something you posted:

"People want to go back to normal. Old normal actually means going back to a life when the people in charge now, inconveniencing your life, were still in charge but not making your life too difficult (boiling frog style). There was no giant hand over of power once the clock struck midnight...Jan 1st 2020. So the question is: do you want to return to the old life with unelected elites running the show behind the curtains OR does the entire system of old have to go?"

Not downplaying the effect of propaganda but I think the video missed how overwhelming economic circumstances can be.

If we could wrestle the 60% of wealth away from the elite 5% things could be natural. Allow righteous people to lead and this planet would be transformed. The men who were meant to have 3, 5, or even dozens of children could have their land to do so. The men less inclined will do their thing and global population will be what it is. If the population #'s ever get truly out of hand we know the earth will deal with it. :)
Don't want to digress too much, but I agree with the overpopulation myth. There was short video in the early 2000s that described what was going on with the population growth quite well. This video series seems to touch on it:

Overpopulation: Myth 1

As an aside John Lennon and Yoko Ono didn't believe it either as Yoko mentions it's the distribution of food and resources:

John Lennon: "Overpopulation is a Myth by the Government"

Also, I remember my grade 13 Home Ec teacher telling us that society is based on the nuclear family. She described that should it disappear, so does a functioning society. This was in the late '80s so we all just looked at each other as if to say, "...ummm yeah, okay" because nuclear families were basically the norm and at the time, she wasn't saying anything all that extraordinary. Had no idea that today's social/political climate, nuclear families would be the exception.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes, it was good food for thought. The other thing that stood out to me was the timing of the article and their admission of Western elites as responsible for China’s one-child policy. It was Jan 2020, they knew the virus theater would consume our attention, so no one was going to so much as bother with an admission like that…which is the latest example in a long line of examples that whenever the world is caught up in some manufactured furor, “state secrets” get admitted to “under the radar”.

I also wondered why they chose China for their experiment…could it be that ,aware of the cyclical nature of history, these ancient empires of the East would rise again and dominate the world stage as the West enters into decline, so the moneyed elite got ahead in the game? I posted an accompanying video from the Economist to this one in my climate thread.
I wasn’t disparaging his piece. I’ve enjoyed reading him over the years on this topic but iam not so convinced when you call him a normie or that he too may have been thoroughly brainwashed by the overpopulation myth. He is a NYT columnist, so ofcourse he read Douthat’s piece because the subject is right up his alley. Iam convinced that he and other people who write on these topics are aware that once you bombard a population with overpopulation propaganda, it will manifest itself in childless couples and consequently pervasive infantilization. The Dykes are fully aware of the economic aspect to this issue, so I don’t think they wanted to spend time on an angle that everyone seems familiar with.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Yes, it was good food for thought. The other thing that stood out to me was the timing of the article and their admission of Western elites as responsible for China’s one-child policy. It was Jan 2020, they knew the virus theater would consume our attention, so no one was going to so much as bother with an admission like that…which is the latest example in a long line of examples that whenever the world is caught up in some manufactured furor, “state secrets” get admitted to “under the radar”.

I also wondered why they chose China for their experiment…could it be that ,aware of the cyclical nature of history, these ancient empires of the East would rise again and dominate the world stage as the West enters into decline, so the moneyed elite got ahead in the game? I posted an accompanying video from the Economist to this one in my climate thread.

I wasn’t disparaging his piece. I’ve enjoyed reading him over the years on this topic but iam not so convinced when you call him a normie or that he too may have been thoroughly brainwashed by the overpopulation myth. He is a NYT columnist, so ofcourse he read Douthat’s piece because the subject is right up his alley. Iam convinced that he and other people who write on these topics are aware that once you bombard a population with overpopulation propaganda, it will manifest itself in childless couples and consequently pervasive infantilization. The Dykes are fully aware of the economic aspect to this issue, so I don’t think they wanted to spend time on an angle that everyone seems familiar with.
China is the model for what a united world society would look like. Policy and other things are tested on them first, because the population is already 100% subservient and under control. Dissent is stamped out quickly and with great force. Its what our global society will eventually look like across the world.

sickgirl15

Established
The last Prophet (saw) said a day will come when 1 man would have to take care of 50 woman.

The Almighty knows best if this day has arrived or if it is still years away.

Currently living through the scam-demic, one has to ask, where are the men at? Why are so many quick to mask up and do whatever they're told? I've seen woman say the most unattractive men today are those in masks, scared of their own shadow.

Kais mentioned recently high amounts of estrogen in the water, which is a female hormone. This is seemingly due to many woman using birth control. I'm not sure i buy this explanation as there are billions and billions of gallons of water in the world. For all of it to be tainted in this way sounds a little unreasonable to me.

However estrogen in the water is not the only source. There are tests that show bottled water can lower testosterone.
View attachment 57770

BPA in plastics will increase your femininity.

Certain foods paraded as "healthy" like flax seed and whole grains...
View attachment 57771

..... have been shown to lower testosterone.

We find ourselves in an age where man is being turned into a woman, literally.

Obviously what the last prophet predicted WILL come to pass. But there are things you can do to be that "1 man".

For instance add pomegranate and blueberries into your diet.
View attachment 57772Both have been shown to increase testosterone.

Buy a water filter, don't trust "clean" city water as it has many harmful chemicals such as fluoride.

Go on a diet, excessive bodyfat promotes the bodies production of estrogen.

One way to stimulate your bodies production of testosterone is to lift weights.
View attachment 57773 and lift heavy. Least 60% of your 1rm.

I am sure there are more " to do" and "don't do" things. This is definitely a topic all men should research and educate themselves on.

*It is highly likely i have misrepresented this hadith, God alone knows its interpretation.
Still, pretty much everything i have mentioned is relevant today and should be taken into consideration.
Actually, would you be so kind as to show us tangible PROOF of your ridiculous assessment of men in today’s society? Thanks so much!

Bubbajay

Veteran
The last Prophet (saw) said a day will come when 1 man would have to take care of 50 woman.

Currently living through the scam-demic, one has to ask, where are the men at? Why are so many quick to mask up and do whatever they're told? I've seen woman say the most unattractive men today are those in masks, scared of their own shadow.

Kais mentioned recently high amounts of estrogen in the water, which is a female hormone. This is seemingly due to many woman using birth control. I'm not sure i buy this explanation as there are billions and billions of gallons of water in the world. For all of it to be tainted in this way sounds a little unreasonable to me.

However estrogen in the water is not the only source. There are tests that show bottled water can lower testosterone.
View attachment 57770

View attachment 57771

Obviously what the last prophet predicted WILL come to pass. But there are things you can do to be that "1 man".

Buy a water filter, don't trust "clean" city water as it has many harmful chemicals such as fluoride.

I am sure there are more " to do" and "don't do" things. This is definitely a topic all men should research and educate themselves on.

*It is highly likely i have misrepresented this hadith, God alone knows its interpretation.
Still, pretty much everything i have mentioned is relevant today and should be taken into consideration.
I spit my tea out reading the disclaimer at the bottom lol!!! "It is highly likely I have misrepresented this hadith". He should put that disclaimer on every one of his posts, is there anything he doesn't misrepresent? Lol. Why does he bother to post?

Daze

Superstar
Facts, but in an age of deceit and bought off "science" i honestly don't care what you believe.

VC must advertise for feminists because we have more then a dog has fleas.

"Muh feminism"... never in all my days did i ever see so many females threatened by a strong male.

Daze

Superstar
Actually, would you be so kind as to show us tangible PROOF of your ridiculous assessment of men in today’s society? Thanks so much!
Nah, I'm not here to entertain those who dabble in witchcraft. Believe whatever you like. We are in agreement that you are "sick"and in need of professional care that i am just not equipped to provide.

Tell your demons i said hey.

Daze

Superstar
You are beyond vile.
Yep, i tell men how to maintain their manhood and suddenly I am a vile person.

I mean how can i ever hide the fact that a strong man is a clear and present danger to woman everywhere?

Did you watch @Orwell's mentor video at the top snowflake? Allow me to re-post it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
@DavidSon

Soylent? Good gravy...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Don't want to digress too much, but I agree with the overpopulation myth. There was short video in the early 2000s that described what was going on with the population growth quite well. This video series seems to touch on it:

Overpopulation: Myth 1

As an aside John Lennon and Yoko Ono didn't believe it either as Yoko mentions it's the distribution of food and resources:

John Lennon: "Overpopulation is a Myth by the Government"

Also, I remember my grade 13 Home Ec teacher telling us that society is based on the nuclear family. She described that should it disappear, so does a functioning society. This was in the late '80s so we all just looked at each other as if to say, "...ummm yeah, okay" because nuclear families were basically the norm and at the time, she wasn't saying anything all that extraordinary. Had no idea that today's social/political climate, nuclear families would be the exception.
I guess Beatles fans aint down with her, but that was pure Yoko Ono. Besides, if I ever want to listen to the Beatles songs I like, I can listen to Chuck Berry or the Isley's do them right.

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
We all know the Quran says to beat woman. That's why Muslim woman are submissive. Just beat the hell out of them.

sickgirl15

Established

View attachment 57770

View attachment 57771

What a bunch of sheer, insane nonsense! I don’t need any man to “take care of me,” thank you very much! Wow, I’m glad I don’t live my life according to a nonsensical book that was written by obviously a heterosexual man! I bet you he wrote that obviously so he can have 50 different women to have sex with hahaha! Ridiculous!!

Daze

Superstar
What a bunch of sheer, insane nonsense! I don’t need any man to “take care of me,” thank you very much! Wow, I’m glad I don’t live my life according to a nonsensical book that was written by obviously a heterosexual man! I bet you he wrote that obviously so he can have 50 different women to have sex with hahaha! Ridiculous!!
Its sad when your ignorance is this astounding. Really, there are no words.

akay

Established
The Qur’an is a book of guidance for mankind from God

The Prophet did not author the Qur’an because the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was illiterate

We have to know that the one who descended Qur’an is the same one who created universe who is Allah Almighty, so it is impossible that Allah create things in a way and to tell us about these things in a different way in His book.

The strongest evidence that the Quran is not (and will not be) distorted is that Allaah The Exalted challenged His creation to produce the likes of it; then He challenged them to produce ten chapters only and finally challenged them to produce even a single chapter. Today, this challenge remains open. If the Quran is fabricated, why can they not even produce a single chapter and defeat their enemy?

Did Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) Author the Qur'an to Unite the Arabs? - Dr Zakir Naik

the wonderful principles and values of the Holy Quran

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Talked about all religious and material matters

Because Islam
Constitution and approach to life

By eating, sleeping and praying, taking a bath and making transactions between people

Religion is not just a ritual

Pray and then go out to lie and drink alcohol and lack of hygiene and adultery

Like other religions
most christians dont even follow their own faith, they just carry it as a sort of "name" in their ID card or on their facebook status

becoming a muslim, means to "give in to GOD and to honor and obey

There are many people, by the grace of Allah, who have converted to Islam
They left alcohol, gambling, usury and drugs

But before they converted to Islam, they couldn't leave all of these things

Doctors could not cure their addiction because they returned to addiction every time
Prisons couldn't keep them away from drugs

And all the other religions or systems could not help them

Islam, by the grace of God, is a way to protect and protect these people from bad things

There are many examples of converts to Islam, relatives and friends in society

You will be surprised to change their behavior for the better

Islamic religion is really the right religion

Humanity needs the Qur’an

Dr.Zakir Naik - Islam The Solution For Problems of Mankind (Full)

The 50 women to 1 man thing is a fake story taken out of the bahman yast. The qhole malhamma thing...war against christendom. The bahman yast was a jewish propaganda forgery written for the persians. Later the persians and abbasids faked a load of hadith "prophecy".

‘For the support of the countries of Iran is the innumerable army of the east; its having exalted banners 5, is that they have a banner of tiger skin (bôpar pôst), and their wind banner is white cotton 6; innumerable are the mounted troops, and they ride up to the lurking-holes 7 of the demons; they will slay so that a thousand women can afterwards see and kiss but one man.