Mass shooting psychological op in NY

Awoken2

Superstar
Just to point out some similarities between this and the Christchurch COD special.

In both instances the two assailants thought it would be a good idea to record the drive to the scene. Dressed in full combat gear, helmets fitted with go-pro's they recorded the drive to the event.

Now I don't know about anybody else but if I saw some guy in a car driving down the road dressed as a terrorist with a helmet and go-pro my first thought would be...oh look! There's a fella there on the way to a mass shooting.

Hardly tbe behaviour of a rational person wanting to get away with it.

In both cases the alleged shooter had conveniently drafted a manifesto beforehand framng the narrative clearly that it was a white supremacist that done it.

In both cases the videos published have a similar reality value as an episode of the Simpsons.

Again, in both cases when people pointed out what a ridiculous pantomime this was they get jumped on by some clown claiming the event was real and on this occasion the msn is actually telling tbe truth

Last edited:

Notsure

Established
I used to live a few blocks from a psychological operation that happened. Some of the people did actually die. That does NOT make the deception any less a deception.
Then you can understand why I dont want to watch the video right? Id rather just analyze the information coming out.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 11-56-05 Mass shooting psychological op in NY.png

Carlson: "Gendron was mentally ill. His teachers knew it, and so did local police."
"Last year Gendron was committed to a mental hospital after threatening to murder his classmates at a graduation ceremony."
Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 11-47-53 Tucker Carlson… They’re pushing a false racial narrative….png

Buffalo police are off the case as this is considered a federal hate crime.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Then you can understand why I dont want to watch the video right? Id rather just analyze the information coming out.
It's up to you. I usually start with the print story. The print story always directs me one way or the other. The whole thing is hinkey like Velma would say.

Notsure

Established
It's up to you. I usually start with the print story. The print story always directs me one way or the other. The whole thing is hinkey like Velma would say.
I watched it... in a Tops parking lot on my phone. It did look fake. It shocking how people can be so diabolical and for it be so close to home is still blowing my mind.

Amazing that Congress has already come up with some kind of bill about domestic terrorists and getting ready to pass within a week of this false flag. Targeting who else but the hapless White Supremecists.

polymoog

Superstar
Amazing that Congress has already come up with some kind of bill about domestic terrorists and getting ready to pass within a week of this false flag. Targeting who else but the hapless White Supremecists.
i havent read the bill, but i am willing to bet it gives extra powers to law enforcement in an event/protest they deem "terroristic". perhaps the bill amends the definitions of "terrorism" to encompass basically anything they want.

two things come to mind: 1. the fact that people are getting more and angry-- are they concerned about larger protests at the white house/DC in the near future?
(less likely, but possible-- 2. the vaxxed realizing theyve been poisoned and start protesting (or rioting). we will have to wait and see how this marburg virus (q.v. franks covid thread) unfolds in the next few months.

Last edited:
i havent read the bill, but i am willing to bet it gives extra powers to law enforcement in an event/protest they deem "terroristic". perhaps the bill amends the definitions of "terrorism" to encompass basically anything they want.

two things come to mind: 1. the fact that people are getting more and angry-- are they concerned about larger protests at the white house/DC in the near future?
(less likely, but possible:) 2. the vaxxed realizing theyve been poisoned and start protesting (or rioting). we will have to wait and see how this marburg virus (q.v. franks covid thread) unfolds in the next few months.
Could be all that you mentioned but the article I read on Natural News points out it is basically aimed at White Supremecists which the MSM is pushing 24/7. Yeah and I read about that Marburg stuff too on Frank's thread too which is freaking me out.

polymoog

Superstar
Could be all that you mentioned but the article I read on Natural News points out it is basically aimed at White Supremecists which the MSM is pushing 24/7.
i agree... but dont forget, according to the left (which is running the country), one does not need to be white to be a white supremacist!

polymoog

Superstar
8-yr-old Crisis Actor Survives Buffalo Shooting

2:51. im not sure if she was told to lie or experienced what she thought was a shooting, but she is absolutely NOT traumatized from the event.

hahaha-- the mother says how the milk gallon bottles were exploding as they were shot.... but amazingly, the guy whose head was shot at point blank sustained no damage.

8-yr-old Crisis Actor Survives Buffalo Shooting

2:51. im not sure if she was told to lie or experienced what she thought was a shooting, but she is absolutely NOT traumatized from the event.

hahaha-- the mother says how the milk gallon bottles were exploding as they were shot.... but amazingly, the guy whose head was shot at point blank sustained no damage.
I never understood why crisis acting isn't considered a crime.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
TPF SPECIAL REPORT -- Buffalo Shooting Video FAKE! Compelling Forensic proof!

Indisputable forensic and investigative evidence that the video purported to be the Buffalo shooting was 100% fake. Professor Jim Fetzer, Private Investigator Brian Davidson, David Scorpio and Giuseppe Vafanculo shred the official Globalist traitorous narrative.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 74415

Carlson: "Gendron was mentally ill. His teachers knew it, and so did local police."
"Last year Gendron was committed to a mental hospital after threatening to murder his classmates at a graduation ceremony."
View attachment 74416

Buffalo police are off the case as this is considered a federal hate crime.
I realize why you post him Frankie B, but you know Ima post this in reply lol
The Tuck, shameless servant of TPTB... is this the video where he tried to convince the public that there was no manifesto? Psy-op or not, anyone thinking the Tuck is going to give them legit info is lost...
Part 1: https://open.lbry.com/@weveread:7/tuc...
Part 2: https://youtu.be/mq2i6stfMZw
Part 2.5: https://youtu.be/Uq15lrst7TU
Part 2.51: https://youtu.be/f_OPiStJUbQ
Part 2.53: https://youtu.be/neLQ0cexdhc
Part 3: https://youtu.be/kVNrublVEL0
Part 4: https://youtu.be/sEgv2DY-mMk

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
For a completely different take on the topic, TD does an excellent job of connecting the dots regarding Democratic Party exploitation of African Americans, including this incident. Hes goes hard in the paint for his people, and I can respect that.

TPF SPECIAL REPORT -- Buffalo Shooting Video FAKE! Compelling Forensic proof!

Indisputable forensic and investigative evidence that the video purported to be the Buffalo shooting was 100% fake. Professor Jim Fetzer, Private Investigator Brian Davidson, David Scorpio and Giuseppe Vafanculo shred the official Globalist traitorous narrative.
I don't think the video is fake but the shooter definitely did not use real bullets as there is no blood anywhere. Also the woman who gets shot in the face at the start did not look like she was acting she went down hard on the ground. This whole thing is very bizarre.

Awoken2

Superstar

View attachment 74368
Lockheed Martin MK tie-in. Just speculation.

Lockhead Martin reference in Cathy O'Brien MK article.

plus this:

View attachment 74367
I'll re-post this here as it gives a pretty good insight into modern technologies that are being utilised today.

Please bear in mind that all those 5G masts you see dotted around your area use microwave frequencies.