Meta verse live forever is so sad

Line

Established
I dunno where to post it, but here go nothing…

Do any of you know doki doki litterature club? It’s a false visual novel copying anime and vn dating sims style, it’s all seem cute and innocent in appearance, but it’s actually gruesome and show shocking imagery of suicide, mutilation, murder, etc etc. The list of disturbing imagery is endless, I’m not going to list it all, it’s very very sick. It’s also strongly lean on the deadly spiritual wrong, transhumanist and arrogant take that’s the world/universe is a simulation. And that’s you can modify it at will, since YOU KNOW, it’s a simulation, so it’s a computer program we can be gods bwahaha

Lol there only the moderns Man in the conformity of their secluded and sanitized environment of the 21th century to say such bullshit How about you go say that to the poors, the peasants, the ones dying at war, people 2000 years ago.
At best they laugh at you, at worst they will highly inspect your spiritual/mental health…Ahem, anyway:

Aaaand, it’s talking about METAVERSE. Note, the game came out originally in 2017, but in 2021, it got a new came out, with new contents, it’s called doki doki litterature club plus. Reminder, 2021 is the year where METAVERSE was promoted and talked to death everywhere as fuck on social medias and actuality feed, magasines, blogs etc et. with huge publicity. Reminder 2021, and humanity still didn’t know if covid/covid propaganda was going to end one day or not.
Where we going to be locked forever? But for how long? Huh?!

Anyway, in ddlc+ you deblock bonus as you finish the main story of the game, and among theme, there is mails of people exchanging upon their ideologies, they seem to work at company called Metaverse Entreprise Solutions.

I’m not going to show you the pics, cause for that’s I would need screenshots, and to need screenshot, I need to buy the game, which I have neither money, envie, or motivation. And honestly, I’ll rather buy my money on less cynical, awful horrible stuff, that’s toy with people potential spiritual mental health, thank you very much.

In fact, there is a subtle plot of those people, who believe in multiverse/universe simulation bullshit, whatever.

Basically they think our reality a simulation (oh, how original and ingenious way of thinking -.- Totally sound not like four years old adult trying to cope with how hard reality is, and how no, life/reality/universe whatever, IS NOT A TOY. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!) and the game, ddlc, basically is a simulation to test out some stuff, and gather data, and they think there might be multiples layers of whatever else (multiverse? Reality? Whatever)

: https://www.gamepretty.com/doki-doki-literature-club-plus-files-you-need-to-know/

If you think this post is out of place, I totally understand 110% agree, and will create a appropriate topic.

But it’s broad both IMPORTANT, topics:

Propaganda in medias and fictions we consume.
While also interwined with metaverse, and the great growing desire of some sick people here to reboot/reset us and playing gods endlessly. If they can’t have the rest of the plan of existence, they will have us, I deeply fear

This game is simply spiting on people face, pure mockery. Note that’s ddlc audience is people who watch anime, or stuff etc, basically highly medias consumers. And I noticed, since very very long, people who consume lot of fictions are the least awakened of all, all they want is a world to escape to, and they don’t care among messages in fictions at all. All they care is shipping/waifuism/hubsando uwu. Spending more time with their fictional characters in their head, actually!

Beside thats’, they are «normals » in the sense that’s they’re will buy anything medias/fictions/gov/TV and dangerous spiritual ideologies that’s roam around even in every days normal live will tell them.

That’s it folk! Ooof, I really got a lot on my heart to say ! I’m kind of agitated interiorly if you couldn’t guess by this highly disorganized message. Bye!

clambot

Veteran
Here is a simple test to check if your reality is only a "simulation":

Take a loaded handgun, aim it at your temple, and pull the trigger.

Thanks!

Line

Established
Here is a simple test to check if your reality is only a "simulation":

Take a loaded handgun, aim it at your temple, and pull the trigger.

Thanks!
What the fuck dude? Are you fucking suggesting me to kill myself? Lol I’m not that’s stupid. You should be ashamed to post such things.