Michael Hoffman 1987 speech on the occult philosophy

Bubbajay

Veteran
This is probably the best speech I ever heard, and explains how we got to where we are today. It was recorded in 1987 and was somewhat prophetic. Its an hour and five minutes. It will make a great discussion.

Bubbajay

Veteran
There's so much to talk about in this speech. The first I'll mention is ELF waves and all the cell phone towers that are spread throughout the country. The government or military have the ability to use these towers to shoot ELF waves throughout every community.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Another good interview.

Hoffman is a smart guy.

I remember when the movie The Matrix came out he spotted a commercial for it just before some news about the Columbine shootings in 1999. And we know there is a lot of shooting and violence in that movie. By showing the commercial before the news, he said that they were revealing (revelation of the method) what they were doing. But The Matrix movie also revealed how the world works. They just had to add violence to make it more popular and entertaining as well as for control purposes.

He also said that you don't need to torture people like in the early MKUltra experiments to create mind controlled individuals, MKUltra works just by watching movies now. I believe it is everywhere now especially Youtube and social media in general.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Hoffman is a smart guy.

I remember when the movie The Matrix came out he spotted a commercial for it just before some news about the Columbine shootings in 1999. And we know there is a lot of shooting and violence in that movie. By showing the commercial before the news, he said that they were revealing (revelation of the method) what they were doing. But The Matrix movie also revealed how the world works. They just had to add violence to make it more popular and entertaining as well as for control purposes.

He also said that you don't need to torture people like in the early MKUltra experiments to create mind controlled individuals, MKUltra works just by watching movies now. I believe it is everywhere now especially Youtube and social media in general.
Yep. Television and computer screen flicker rates put a person in a hypnotic state, after that comes tons of post hypnotic suggestions. Couple that with most of society being on prescription drugs that dull the senses, then the hypnotic state is stronger.

I read not long ago how hypnosis can now be achieved with extra low frequencies ELF that's transmitted through electromagnetic waves on a commercial level. The government was researching this during the time Hoffman was giving the 1987 speech. I'm not sure what the giant corporations are doing with this technology, but we can assume it's good. If its being sold off to commercial interests there's no telling what's being used now as far as technology is concerned, but it has to be something involving the internet and social media. I do know Mark Zuckerberg is a front man only, and the CIA owns facebook, that's what our government does with a lot of our tax dollars is buy up companies. I say this because Zuckerberg got his "loan" to start up Facebook from a company affiliated with the CIA. You don't need to gather information on people who willing post their whole lives on it lol.

Bubbajay

Veteran
what I like about the guns and butter interview is how he brings up the movie "they live" with Roddy Piper and how the sunglasses are called "the Hoffman lenses" wondering if they were referencing him lol

Also they can insert subliminals between frames of your phone or computer screen while it is refreshing.
There are patents for this technology, here is one:

And social media is meant to turn people into narcissists and egocentrists which makes them easier to control. Egotistical individuals use the left part of the brain, and mind control works more efficiently on that part of the brain. And by putting picture of themselves and writing a bunch of info about themselves on the net well they make the work of the spook agencies much easier of course. I still use Facebook but mostly to connect with family and friends that live far from me.