Mischa Barton

Sibi

Star
Mischa Barton is best known for starring on the O.C. in the late 90s. She was a child actress and is now mostly known for being unstable. At her height she was part of the Lindsay Lohan, Paris, Nicole Richie, Kelly Osbourne crowd. She has sued her mother from stealing from her and is mostly upset about her Hollywood upbringing and failure to become a big star. She is known as difficult to work with and even abandoned a film she was making to go party across Europe. She was hospitalized for a suicide attempt but later explained it was complications from have wisdom teeth surgery.

Her Mother
Mischa Sues Mother - Nuala Barton, for allegedly stealing money from her to buy a $7.8 million Beverly Hills home – and then locking her out of it.

Mannequin deliberately placed in middle for photo shoot.

Here she is going off on how her mother is a witch. She explained this later as someone had slipped her the GBH1 drug. This is in her backyard at a party she was throwing. Strange about the camera already set up there.

The grim truth about growing up in the public eye
"The truth is that sexuality has always been a component of my career. Even from a young age, I was sexualised. "​
"My movie debut, Lawn Dogs, explored themes of child molestation, and – while the crew did everything to ensure that I wasn’t exposed to the realities of what all that meant – when I did press for the film, it became clear that it was very mature content. Two years later, I did Pups with Burt Reynolds. Lead roles in coming-of-age films are always directly tied to sex and sexuality, and this was a prime example. It was for Pups that I had my first kiss on screen and in real life, in front of an entire crew. My character had her first period in one scene, something I hadn’t even experienced in life yet. The movie blew up in Asia, and I became a strange sex symbol over there. I was 13. "​
"I started to really worry that I couldn’t play this character if I didn’t hurry up and mature a little. Did I ever feel pressured to have sex with someone? Well, after being pursued by older men in their thirties, I eventually did the deed. I feel a little guilty because I let it happen. I felt so much pressure to have sex, not just from him, but society in general. "​

Mischa today looking much happier