Misunderstanding Israel

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ive already addressed this shower of shit of an argument.

The 7 year thing is nonsense. The way this muppet linked it to ezekiel 38 whilst the whole time the israelis are of the Gomer camp...ive already covered that.

Israel has technology but ezekiel 38 said theyd be powerless, peaceful, have no walls/borders/gates and no weapons. A peaceful and unsuspecting people.

Youve failed to address and counter this argument. Only tried to repeat the same shit through the backdoor.

A land of milk and honey for a lactose intolerant race (only the ashkenazis of the gomer camp)
I thought you might have a different perspective @AspiringSoul

As for “addressing and countering”, some might bother, but as far as I can tell, it would be as fruitless as a courtroom where the defence lawyer tries to talk the prosecution lawyer round.

You present your perspective, I hold a different one, time will tell.

I thought you might have a different perspective @AspiringSoul

As for “addressing and countering”, some might bother, but as far as I can tell, it would be as fruitless as a courtroom where the defence lawyer tries to talk the prosecution lawyer round.

You present your perspective, I hold a different one, time will tell.
when people have different opinions/perspectives on these matters, they can both directly acknowledge the core scripture in it's ENTIRITY and present an argument to the best of their ability that addresses each topic directly.

The Quran says
(2) (And remember) when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it, but they threw it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain! And indeed worst is that which they bought.
(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #187)

This is what you do. You are not ignorant on this matter, you are doing it with full intention. You are throwing parts of the book behind your backwhenever it suits you. another case of selective amnesia.

so
1) in that video, that xtian tried to present russia, iran and 2 small gangs of people as if they are the fulfillment of the Gog & Magog prophecy. Here, they present the 7 year 'treaty' and coming 'tribulation' and link it to Ezekiel 38 ie imply that muslims are the gog and magog power.
YOU have said this already, your girlfriend amir tsarfati has constantly pushed that angle.

except as a christian you should fully understand that the gog and magog prophecy in Ezekiel 38, is also there in Revelation 20, in a post-messianic context. literally, after the 1000 years of messianic israel.

I DIDNT WRITE THIS, IT'S IN YOUR OWN BOOK

The Thousand Years
20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan
7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

so Ezekiel 38/39, Revelation 20, are going to happen long after the the fall of mystery babylon, the fall of the beast system and the false messiah prophecies....

this is not opinion/perspective, this is fact. it is there in plain writing and anyone who denies this is a straight up DEVIL.

2) so completely disgarding any gog and magog context now..we're left with Daniel 9's final 'seven' prophecy...and Zechariah 13's tribulation, both of which are connecting to a pre-second coming event that has nothing to do with gog and magog.

- in Matthew 24, Jesus specifically refers to the 'ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION' in reference to Daniel 9's 70 week prophecy. However Jesus was also talking about the destruction of JERUSALEM!!!

note: muslims love jerusalem and it is the third holiest city in islam. muslims have no desire to attack or destroy jerusalem. Since Jesus said 'not a stone will be left here' it is obv that doesnt apply to muslims who have lived there for over a thousand years. It was clearly a reference to the jerusalem that existed in his time, the one he was in. That one was destroyed by the romans. The 'abomination of desolation' is a term attached to the TEMPLE..and said temple has long been destroyed, hence that prophecy was already fulfilled. So to even bring muslims into this is once again STRAIGHT UP DEVIL shit.

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish[d] transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.[e]

this directly connects with the 1/3rd of Zechariah 13, the true REMNANT
the true remnant amongst the jewish people of the 1st century, were CHRISTIAN...they were believers in Jesus.

the fact Jesus didnt come yet is just as he said, he doesnt know when!!! HE ISNT GOD, ONLY THE FATHER/GOD KNOWS!!

again, this is not perspective this is literally in your book. throw the book behind your back you may do, but i don't and i can see and expose all of this to anyone who wants to know.

3) however...the fall of mystery babylon, we can talk about that one if you like.

A Freeman

Superstar
The reason there are so many misunderstandings about Israel, is because people don't seem to be able to separate the true people Israel from the piece of land in Palestine that makes up the current state of Israel.

The true people Israel are the British and Anglo-Saxon American people, including Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Northern France, Celtic Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Baltic states and Gibraltar, i.e. the English-speaking nations of the world. The Scriptural marks (prophetic descriptions) of the people Israel during these end-times, leave absolutely no reasonable doubt of this irrefutable fact.

According to prophecy, which is NEVER wrong, the true people Israel are about to suffer defeat at the hands of their enemies -- led by Russia and China ("the kings of the East") in WW3, as punishment for their refusal to keep The Law and be the demonstration people to the rest of the world that they/we promised to be. This defeat will be proceeded by the four "angels" bound by the Great River Euphrates (Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran) being let loose at the appointed time, to prepare the way for "the kings of the East" (the eastern block reformed - led by Russia and China) to defeat the U.S. and U.K.

Similarly, the prophetic descriptions of "them that call themselves Jews but are not" provide us with a clear picture of the overwhelming majority of those who currently inhabit the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel in the Middle East.

The city of Jerusalem (Jeru = city of, salem = peace)

Father is using His City, which houses the holiest place on Earth - the exact spot where Abraham offered up Isaac - to convey critically important information about timing during these last days, to fulfill all of the prophecies.

The treading down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles (Turkish/Edomites), spoken of in Daniel 12:7, ended on 9 December 1917, when British troops reclaimed and occupied Jerusalem, in fulfillment of prophecy.

On 22 April 1948, when the announcement first went out to the world that the state of Israel was going to be formalized 22 days later on 14 May 1948, the prophecies concerning Christ's Second Coming were fulfilled.

In the future, when Russian forces eventually surround Jerusalem, they will be disarmed before they are able to destroy the ONLY city on Earth where God put His Name, where He allowed His House to be built, and where His Servants are instructed to pray towards. Conversely, and for reference, there is no mention of the city of Mecca anywhere in the Bible or in the Koran (Quran) when properly translated and understood (Note: the word "makkah" literally means "physical altercation" or "confrontation", NOT "the city of peace").

Ezekiel 39:1-3
39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):
39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
39:3 And I will smite thy bow (shooting weapon) out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows (ammunition) to fall out of thy right hand.

Until these facts are clearly understood, it is impossible to understand Biblical prophecy.

Further, it should be self-evident that the only way this information could be conveyed with this level of certainty is if it comes from Christ/The Word Himself Who, exactly as He prophesied, MUST be here during these end-times. Only Christ can break the seals on the Book (Bible) and convey its true message to mankind.

Christ's Net

Axl888

Established
Modern Israel prophecy fulfilled...

Ezekiel 36

24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.

33 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. 35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Ezekiel 36

24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.

33 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. 35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.”
No doubt someone will take this plain meaning and interpret the exact opposite, but it doesn’t matter. What God will do, He will do!

Ezekiel 36

you absolute numpty.

No doubt someone will take this plain meaning and interpret the exact opposite, but it doesn’t matter. What God will do, He will do!
the only ones doing the OPPOSITE are israelis with their military technology, walls, borders, mossad and memritv in response to Ezekiel 38.
'a peaceful and unsuspecting people'

Ezekiel 36 says it was DESOLATE. can you explain to me how and when in 1260 lunar years of islamic rule, it was ever desolate?

hint: a bit of dopey selective amnesia from your kafirs doesnt go past me. don't dare quote a verse whilst throwing parts of it behind your back, that is kufr shit.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who have spiritual eyes to see:

A "mountain" in Scriptural prophecy can be and usually is referring to a GOVERNMENT, and "hills refer to government bureaucracies, in much the same way that the "waters" and "seas" (see Isa. 17:12-13; Rev. 17:15) can refer to the people, or a "day" can be a year ("each day for a year" - Num. 14:34; Ezek. 4:6). Two examples:

Isaiah 2:1-4
2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the "mountain" (government) of the "I AM"'s house* shall be established in the top of the "mountains" (governments), and shall be exalted above the "hills" (bureaucracies); and all nations shall flow unto it.
2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the "mountain" of the "I AM", to the House of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His Ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth The Law, and the Word of the "I AM" from Jerusalem.
2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

*Note: the "I AM"'s house is the "House of Israel", NOT some temple made with human hands.

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the Fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this "mountain" (government), Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the "sea" (people); it shall be done.

Mountains tower over the seas the way governments tower over the people. There would be no need for God to throw a beautiful mountain that He created into the sea that He created, but there is ample reason for the people to get rid of their corrupt governments, which are leading us all into the final stages of WW3 as this is written.

Ezekiel 36 (annotated)
36:1 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the "mountains" of Israel (the governments of the Israelite nations), and say, Ye "mountains" of Israel, hear the Word of the "I AM":

Note:
it should be obvious that physical mountains do not need prophesying to, nor can they hear.

36:2 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because THE ENEMY hath said AGAINST you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours (Idumeans) in possession:
36:3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because they have made [you] desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and [are] an infamy of the people:
36:4 Therefore, ye "mountains" of Israel (the governments of the Israelite nations), hear the Word of the Lord "I AM"; Thus saith the Lord "I AM" to the mountains (governments), and to the hills (government bureaucracies), to the rivers (the people), and to the valleys (where rivers flow), to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that [are] round about;
36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; SURELY in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and AGAINST ALL IDUMEA, which have appointed My land into their possession (Idumean "jews") with the joy of all [their] heart, with DESPITEFUL MINDS, to cast it out for a prey.

Note: The HEATHEN Idumeans and Ashkenazis are COUNTERFEIT JEWS, which is why God refers to them as THE ENEMY and why Christ refers to them as "the synagogue of satan" (Rev. 2:9; 3:9).

36:6 Prophesy therefore CONCERNING THE LAND OF ISRAEL, and say unto the mountains (governments), and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I have spoken in My jealousy and in My fury, because ye have borne the shame of THE HEATHEN:
36:7 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; I have lifted up Mine hand, Surely the heathen that [are] about you, they shall bear their shame.
36:8 But ye, O mountains (governments) of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to My PEOPLE of Israel; for they are at hand to come.
36:9 For, behold, I [am] for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown:
36:10 And I will multiply men upon you, all the "House of Israel", [even] all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:
36:11 And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better [unto you] than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I [am] the "I AM".
36:12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, [even] My PEOPLE Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them [of men].
36:13 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because they say unto you, Thou [land] devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations;
36:14 Therefore thou (Idumeans/zionists) shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord "I AM" .
36:15 Neither will I cause [men] to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord "I AM".
36:16 Moreover the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
36:17 Son of man, when the "House of Israel" dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
36:18 Wherefore I poured My fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols [wherewith] they had polluted it:
36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen, where they went, they profaned My Holy name, when they said to them, These [are] the people of the "I AM", and are gone forth out of His land.
36:21 But I had pity for Mine holy name, which the "House of Israel" had profaned among the heathen, where they went.
36:22 Therefore say unto the "House of Israel", Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; I do not [this] for your sakes, O "House of Israel", but for Mine Holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, where ye went.
36:23 And I will sanctify My great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the "I AM", saith the Lord "I AM", when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
36:25 THEN will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Note:
Idols including ALL temples, churches, synagogues, mosques, etc. made with human hands, and ALL "mountains" (governments), which will be replaced with God's Perfect Government, and all man-made rules -- all of which are idolatrous -- will be abolished so that God and His Law may be established forevermore.

36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
36:27 And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My Statutes, and ye shall keep My Judgments, and do [them].

Note: writing His Law in our softened hearts and open minds, so that we never forget it again (Jer. 31:31-34; Heb. 8:7-12; 10:16-17).

36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God.

Note: this very obviously hasn't happened yet, because the counterfeit Jews, that God calls THE ENEMY, who are currently occupying the land of Israel and pretending it belongs to them (see Ezekiel 36:2 above) do NOT walk in God's Statutes or Judgments, nor could they possibly be the "House of Israel" (who have NEVER been referred to as "Jews").

36:29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
36:30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that [were] not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your inequities and for your abominations.
36:32 Not for your sakes do I [this], saith the Lord "I AM", be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O "House of Israel".
36:33 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your inequities I will also cause [you] to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
36:34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced, [and] are inhabited.
36:36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the "I AM" build the ruined [places, and] plant that that was desolate: I the "I AM" have spoken [it], and I will do [it].
36:37 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; I will yet [for] this be enquired of by the "House of Israel", to do [it] for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.
36:38 As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I [am] the "I AM".

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
If Satan prevents you from reading the post above in its entirety, then at least consider this:

Ezekiel 36:2, 5
36:2 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because THE ENEMY hath said AGAINST you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours (Idumeans) in possession:

36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; SURELY in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and AGAINST ALL IDUMEA, which have appointed My land into their possession (Idumean "jews") with the joy of all [their] heart, with DESPITEFUL MINDS, to cast it out for a prey.

How obvious does God need to make it for us to be able to "see" that the counterfeit Jews who have appointed HIS Land (Israel) into their possession cannot possibly be His People (the PEOPLE Israel)? These evil Zionists use Palestinians for target practice and routinely bomb their neighbours, murdering whomever they want to steal whatever they can.

Please read: Christian Zionism for Dummies.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@A Freeman - you are obviously prolific in your output, and staunchly committed to the ideas of John Anthony Hill (or you may actually be Hill).

Either way, despite your many words you appear to miss the truths of the Bible that are evident to children. Of all the times in history, that point when “perilous times will come” would appear to be the “birth pangs” prior to the Tribulation. I would not wish my worst enemy to face that period, and nobody is so far beyond God’s grace that they can’t turn round and receive it.

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman - you are obviously prolific in your output, and staunchly committed to the ideas of John Anthony Hill (or you may actually be Hill).
Wrong again, on both accounts. It is Father Who has made it possible for me, a mere student, to see and share the Truth that has been passed on to you and the others here, including Father revealing to me that John Anthony Hill is Christ in His Second Coming (Matt. 11:27-28).

Either way, despite your many words you appear to miss the truths of the Bible that are evident to children. Of all the times in history, that point when “perilous times will come” would appear to be the “birth pangs” prior to the Tribulation. I would not wish my worst enemy to face that period, and nobody is so far beyond God’s grace that they can’t turn round and receive it.
Please consider applying everything you've just shared to yourself. We are already in the tribulation, and have been in it for years, but those who are spiritually sound asleep are so caught up in their own traditions and imaginings that they cannot see nor embrace reality.

When God says that THE ENEMY has stolen possession of His Land from His Children, even the ancient high places (Jerusalem, including the "Holy of Holies"), He means what He says, because Father always says exactly what He means.

Even a small child should be able to understand what an enemy and a thief are.

Last edited:

Axl888

Established
the only ones doing the OPPOSITE are israelis with their military technology, walls, borders, mossad and memritv in response to Ezekiel 38.
'a peaceful and unsuspecting people'

Ezekiel 36 says it was DESOLATE. can you explain to me how and when in 1260 lunar years of islamic rule, it was ever desolate?

hint: a bit of dopey selective amnesia from your kafirs doesnt go past me. don't dare quote a verse whilst throwing parts of it behind your back, that is kufr shit.
Oh really?

Mark Twain (1867) - Riding on horseback through the Jezreel Valley, Twain observed, “There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent – not for 30 miles in either direction. There are two or three small clusters of Bedouin tents, but not a single permanent habitation. One may ride 10 miles, hereabouts, and not see 10 human beings.”
He continues, “Of all the lands there are for dismal scenery, I think Palestine must be the prince... Can the curse of the Deity beautify a land? “Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes. Over it broods the spell of a curse that has withered its fields and fettered its energies.

Nachmanides (1194-1270), fled Christian Spain for the Land of Israel. After a long and perilous journey, Nachmanides arrived at the Port of Acre before traveling to Jerusalem in 1267, where he couldn’t even find nine other Jews to pray with. He wrote to his son, “Many are Israel’s forsaken places, and great is the desecration. The more sacred the place, the greater the devastation it has suffered. Jerusalem is the most desolate place of all.

Indeed, the arab/muslim conquerors left the land desolate, but today God have returned the splendor of the land of Israel.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
This is exactly why organized religion is so dangerous. It takes a bit of the truth (Scripture) and mixes in a bunch of lies with it, to DIVIDE everyone into sects/cults/denominations, etc. and keep people AWAY from God.

Very obviously, the Ashkenazis and Idumeans (Edomites), which make up the overwhelming majority of the Zionist Israelis, are FAKE Jews and the enemies of God, aka "the synagogue of Satan". That is why they do not fit ANY of the Biblical descriptions of the 10-tribed "House of Israel" (represented by the Olive Tree in Scripture), which make up the majority of the true Israelite people during the latter days.

That is why it's important to read ALL of Ezekiel 36, and ALL of the rest of Scripture, seeking nothing but to correctly see and understand the Whole truth and nothing but the Truth, so that God can help us.

Similarly, it should be equally obvious that God NEVER gave us a wretched, pagan "moon" calendar, based on the LESSER light, as the so-called Muslims have adopted, nor is the calendar God gave us a luni-solar calendar either, as the counterfeit-Jews use.

The land of Israel, in the Middle East, was also very obviously DESOLATE, exactly as Christ prophesied would happen as a punishment because the 2-tribed "House of Judah" (represented by the Fig Tree in Scripture) rejected him (Matt. 21:19). And that's exactly how God left it after what the treacherous "House of Judah" and their FAKE, Idumean leadership did, committing the premeditated murder of Jesus, using the Roman Empire as their hit squad.

While the early readers and believers in the Koran (Quran) were blessed for marginally keeping The Law, all "Miuslims" today have likewise fallen under the curse of The Law, which is why the land of Israel largely remained DESOLATE until 1948, when it began to put forth "new shoots/leaves" from irrigation, in fulfillment of the "Fig-Tree" prophecy (Matt. 24:32-34) marking Christ's Second Coming.

The ONLY Way the faithful (true believers) can UNITE is to get rid of ALL organized religion and return to keeping God's Law and DOING God's Will. If anyone at this point hasn't seen the absolute EVIL and division that the Zionists counterfeit Jews have wreaked upon all of their neighbours and the rest of the world for the past 75 years, then they remain among the spiritually deaf and blind.

The Law/Commandments of God is the ONLY Standard whereby the true Children of Israel can be UNITED in God's Service to begin DOING His Will. It should be very, very obvious that the Israelis are NOT doing God's Will, nor is Christ their King, as He is prophesied to be in the very next chapter of Ezekiel over both the 10-tribed "House of Israel" and the 2-tribed "House of Judah" (see: Ezekiel 37:15-28).

Oh really?

Mark Twain (1867) -
Riding on horseback through the Jezreel Valley, Twain observed, “There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent – not for 30 miles in either direction. There are two or three small clusters of Bedouin tents, but not a single permanent habitation. One may ride 10 miles, hereabouts, and not see 10 human beings.”

He continues, “Of all the lands there are for dismal scenery, I think Palestine must be the prince... Can the curse of the Deity beautify a land? “Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes. Over it broods the spell of a curse that has withered its fields and fettered its energies.

Nachmanides (1194-1270), fled Christian Spain for the Land of Israel. After a long and perilous journey, Nachmanides arrived at the Port of Acre before traveling to Jerusalem in 1267, where he couldn’t even find nine other Jews to pray with. He wrote to his son, “Many are Israel’s forsaken places, and great is the desecration. The more sacred the place, the greater the devastation it has suffered. Jerusalem is the most desolate place of all.

Indeed, the arab/muslim conquerors left the land desolate, but today God have returned the splendor of the land of Israel.
1) Whilst I only addressed the 'desolate' issue from Ezekiel 36 (and i'll get back to that again), let's not do what Red does and throw whole bhe book behind our arses. That's the only way xtians can exist in this sphere tbh, you can't deal with the entirity of scripture and it's related contexts.

The full extent of what is in Ezekiel 36, 38 etc is clear. It refers to a future ISRAEL (israel makes up all the 12 tribes of israel, the return of the lost tribes etc). This hasn't been fulfilled yet. That is future messianic israel with the 12 tribes.

Jeremiah 31
in the OT context when israel was mentioned eg in Jeremiah, it was seperating israel of the 10 tribes from judea of the 2. The future return of the israelites was about bringing back the whole of israel.

At that time,” declares the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people.
2 This is what the Lord says:
“The people who survive the sword
will find favor in the wilderness;
I will come to give rest to Israel.”

They will come with weeping;
they will pray as I bring them back.
I will lead them beside streams of water
on a level path where they will not stumble,
because I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my firstborn son.

10 “Hear the word of the Lord, you nations;
proclaim it in distant coastlands:
‘He who scattered Israel will gather them
and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord,

“when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.

Ezekiel 36
You are surely aware thatr Jeremiah and Ezekiel existed in the same time? hence 'israel' in either text is a reference to the 10 tribes and the return spoken of in it's eschatology pertains to a return of all 12 tribes, this is messianic in nature and has nowt to do with modern gay and athiest israel.

The jews at that time were exiled to babylon for 70 years. These texts speak of a return of israel 'from the ends of the earth' which at that time would obviously be understood to refer to the 10 tribes of israel.

16 Again the word of the Lord came to me: 17 “Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman’s monthly uncleanness in my sight. 18 So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols.

19 I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions.
20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, ‘These are the Lord’s people, and yet they had to leave his land.’ 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the people of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.

22 “Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I

you're eiher deeply dishonest like Red, or just a bit thick. The contexts here are crystal clear.

2)
the place was thriving and certainly not desolate when the zionists arrived

based on what ive readhere
Twain was above all a humorist, and The Innocents Abroad abounds with irony and satire

Or tells what he did with the legendary sword of the Crusader Godfrey of Bouillon:

I tried it on a Moslem, and clove him in twain like a doughnut. The spirit of Grimes was upon me, and if I had had a graveyard I would have destroyed all the infidels in Jerusalem. I wiped the blood off the old sword and handed it back to the priest — I did not want the fresh gore to obliterate those sacred spots that crimsoned its brightness one day six hundred years ago …”
sounds like more bullshit, but it is also obv he was a hater.
Then, after spending more than 600 pages savaging all comers and making vicious comments about the inhabitants of the lands he visited, Twain concludes, “travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” It is a wonder that anyone could read this book and take Twain to be a reliable (and unironic) narrator on Palestine in the 19th century.

whywould you bring this shit to my attention?

Stucky

Star
Oh really?

Mark Twain (1867) - Riding on horseback through the Jezreel Valley, Twain observed, “There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent – not for 30 miles in either direction. There are two or three small clusters of Bedouin tents, but not a single permanent habitation. One may ride 10 miles, hereabouts, and not see 10 human beings.”

"The narrow canyon in which Nablous, or Shechem, is situated, is under high cultivation, and the soil is exceedingly black and fertile. It is well watered, and its affluent vegetation gains effect by contrast with the barren hills that tower on either side."

The Innocents Abroad

"We came finally to the noble grove of orange trees in which the Oriental city of Jaffa lies buried."

The Innocents Abroad

Before the partition of Palestine took effect the Arabs of Palestine produced,

92% of Palestine’s grain
86% of its grapes
99% of its olives
77 % of its vegetables
95% of its melons
99% of its tobacco
60% of its bananas.

British survey of Palestine

ezekiel 38
In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate

1) so what we have is a land that was under war...
but a people returning to it, who were peaceful and unsuspecting.

the reality is the total opposite..
we had jews coming from the world wars and holocoast, to a peaceful land.

2) it says
11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

that's funny because later netenyahu mocked the palestinians because historically they didnt have marked borders on a map and therefore he challenged their legitimacy.
again we're seeing a reversal, the total opposite

israel has built partition walls, obsessed with it's borders, checkpoints etc. The total opposite.
they've brought trouble and death to a land that was once at peace.

a 'peaceful and unsuspecting people'
unsuspecting people don't create mossad and give muslims free 24-7 cctv in the form of memritv. if you're unsuspecting, you don't need cameras. yet israel has some of the best spyware in the world.

3) it says the gog and magog invaders will come from 'the land far north'
that's where most israelis are from, russia.

ashkenazis are from GOMER...

is there a single point you xtians will ever get right?

Wigi

Veteran
I tend to ignore these debates because I used to think Israel-Palestine was mostly a matter of Jews and Muslims not liking each other. The more I study the subject though, the more I realize it's not really about politics like not even close. In fact the problem always had been spiritual and who's inheriting from whom ancestor. Whether it's legit or not, the Jewish diaspora claims its ancestry in Jacob which God would later call Israel, while we know Muslims claim their ancestry in Ishmael.

We have a real problem here Biblically speaking because we know Ishmael cannot inherit the covenant God made with Isaac then Jacob as Hagar was told Ishmael would be a great nation, a nation that obviously couldn't be the same nation as Jacob/Israel.

A quick thing I want to address before I continue to develop my line of thought, this entire notion of Jews being the "chosen people" isn't biblically accurate. Christians know the salvation of the world came through Christ which had to come from a Jewish descent because of the promise God made to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses then David.
Still, the only moment God in the Old Testament would speak about His Chosen One, it's not plural but singular to speak about Jesus Christ as He was prophesied in Isaiah :

“Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench; He will bring forth justice for truth. He will not fail nor be discouraged, Till He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands shall wait for His law.” Thus says God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, And spirit to those who walk on it: “I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles, To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house. I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images."
Isaiah 42:1‭-‬8

Whoever reading this cannot come to the conclusion that God claimed Jews were chosen people, stating the opposite is nothing short than IDOLATRY because the title Chosen One only belongs to Jesus Christ, only He is the light to the Gentiles and as it written He will not give this glory to someone else, not even to the Jews.

Back to Israel-Palestine,
I think there is an important spiritual component that's often ignored in these discussions and it's the fact that God tied the possession of the land of Israel to the observance of Sabbath, the 4th commandment in the law. Don't believe me, you can see for yourself :

"And the Lord spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, saying, “Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When you come into the land which I give you, then the land shall keep a sabbath to the Lord."
Leviticus 25:1‭-‬2

And God takes this issue seriously believe it or not because when He told Israelites they will follow His commandments He warned they will do all that so the land would not vomit them out. Again, i'm not making that stuff up it's all written :

"lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you."
Leviticus 18:28

And when God warned He would scatter Israelites if they defile the land He said something that sounded rather odd to me at first glance :

"I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste. Then the land shall enjoy its sabbaths as long as it lies desolate and you are in your enemies’ land; then the land shall rest and enjoy its sabbaths. As long as it lies desolate it shall rest— for the time it did not rest on your sabbaths when you dwelt in it."
Leviticus 26:33‭-‬35

This verse is super odd but it makes a lot of sense If we come to realize the land ITSELF has the mark of the sabbath on it. And when you think about it for a minute, the law has no expiration date :

"Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant."
Exodus 31:16

Whether we consider the current Jewish state to be counterfeit Jews that violate other laws doesn't matter at all, only them keep the Sabbath on the land today and that's the issue in my eyes.

I believe we live in a world ruled by natural laws, physical laws and spiritual laws so I'm asking in all honesty how Arabs/Muslims intends to have a Palestine if there is a spiritual law on this land which states it vomits those not respecting the ordinance of the 4th commandment God Himself, the creator of all laws, placed upon the same land that He gave to Jacob/Israel?

It's not politics to me, it's a deeply spiritual issue and as long as Muslims/Palestinians violate the 4th commandment on that land, my guess is they will lose Jerusalem and much much more it's unavoidable because it seems this spiritual law has been sealed with this land and it can't be ignored just like gravity.
Personally I believe that's the reason why the 'Holy' Roman Empire couldn't keep control of Jerusalem during the middle ages and they accused Jews of witchcraft for that yet that wasn't them, it was God's ordinance on the land that they ignored all along.

I tend to ignore these debates because I used to think Israel-Palestine was mostly a matter of Jews and Muslims not liking each other. The more I study the subject though, the more I realize it's not really about politics like not even close. In fact the problem always had been spiritual and who's inheriting from whom ancestor. Whether it's legit or not, the Jewish diaspora claims its ancestry in Jacob which God would later call Israel, while we know Muslims claim their ancestry in Ishmael.

We have a real problem here Biblically speaking because we know Ishmael cannot inherit the covenant God made with Isaac then Jacob as Hagar was told Ishmael would be a great nation, a nation that obviously couldn't be the same nation as Jacob/Israel.

A quick thing I want to address before I continue to develop my line of thought, this entire notion of Jews being the "chosen people" isn't biblically accurate. Christians know the salvation of the world came through Christ which had to come from a Jewish descent because of the promise God made to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses then David.
Still, the only moment God in the Old Testament would speak about His Chosen One, it's not plural but singular to speak about Jesus Christ as He was prophesied in Isaiah :

“Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench; He will bring forth justice for truth. He will not fail nor be discouraged, Till He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands shall wait for His law.” Thus says God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, And spirit to those who walk on it: “I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles, To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house. I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images."
Isaiah 42:1‭-‬8

Whoever reading this cannot come to the conclusion that God claimed Jews were chosen people, stating the opposite is nothing short than IDOLATRY because the title Chosen One only belongs to Jesus Christ, only He is the light to the Gentiles and as it written He will not give this glory to someone else, not even to the Jews.

Back to Israel-Palestine,
I think there is an important spiritual component that's often ignored in these discussions and it's the fact that God tied the possession of the land of Israel to the observance of Sabbath, the 4th commandment in the law. Don't believe me, you can see for yourself :

"And the Lord spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, saying, “Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When you come into the land which I give you, then the land shall keep a sabbath to the Lord."

And God takes this issue seriously believe it or not because when He told Israelites they will follow His commandments He warned they will do all that so the land would not vomit them out. Again, i'm not making that stuff up it's all written :

"lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you."
Leviticus 18:28

And when God warned He would scatter Israelites if they defile the land He said something that sounded rather odd to me at first glance :

"I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste. Then the land shall enjoy its sabbaths as long as it lies desolate and you are in your enemies’ land; then the land shall rest and enjoy its sabbaths. As long as it lies desolate it shall rest— for the time it did not rest on your sabbaths when you dwelt in it."
Leviticus 26:33‭-‬35

This verse is super odd but it makes a lot of sense If we come to realize the land ITSELF has the mark of the sabbath on it. And when you think about it for a minute, the law has no expiration date :

"Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant."
Exodus 31:16

Whether we consider the current Jewish state to be counterfeit Jews that violate other laws doesn't matter at all, only them keep the Sabbath on the land today and that's the issue in my eyes.

I believe we live in a world ruled by natural laws, physical laws and spiritual laws so I'm asking in all honesty how Arabs/Muslims intends to have a Palestine if there is a spiritual law on this land which states it vomits those not respecting the ordinance of the 4th commandment God Himself, the creator of all laws, placed upon the same land that He gave to Jacob/Israel?

It's not politics to me, it's a deeply spiritual issue and as long as Muslims/Palestinians violate the 4th commandment on that land, my guess is they will lose Jerusalem and much much more it's unavoidable because it seems this spiritual law has been sealed with this land and it can't be ignored just like gravity.
Personally I believe that's the reason why the 'Holy' Roman Empire couldn't keep control of Jerusalem during the middle ages and they accused Jews of witchcraft for that yet that wasn't them, it was God's ordinance on the land that they ignored all along.

1) Surah 17, Al isra, is named after prophet Mohammad's night journey to Jerusalem. Hence it is a very jerusalem centric chapter.
This chapter in verse 103 (or maybe it's 104, i forget) talks about the return of bani israel as a sign of the last hour.
islam has never been against the idea of messianic israel at all.

2) the key difference is that muslims understand this to be the elite tier of righteous israelites. To be a jew, is not limited to identifying as a jewish person and wearing a small hat on your head. The early christian community was made up of jews and gentiles. I imagine their descendants were absorbed into other identities and certainly would not be known as jews today.

3) no MUSLIMS dont claim ancestry through ishmael. The ishmaelite arab tribes are in various parts of the muslim world and did not try to claim the holy land as theirs. for example there's a group called the Qureshis in pakistan/india aswell as Syeds...and they are examples of tribes who originate from ishmael ultimately but their don't claim what was given to isaac.
However again, islam views isaac and all the prophets as 'ours' and likewise we dont limit that to 'following the Quran', because the torah and gospel are sacred in islam and we believe the true inheritors of those religions to be the truely righteous branch from within.

On this topic
in Zechariah 13, which was fulfilled in 70ADs destruction of jerusalem by the romans/titus, the true remnant of judea never left but remained.
the jews of israel today are from the camp who left the holy land and hence they are not the remnant. In fact the ashkenazis are of gomer and are constantly contradicting/doing the opposite of what is in Ezekiel 38.

likewise in Revelation 12, the period of the gentiles at the outer court of the temple, was fulfilled by islam. the 1260 days became 1260 lunear years of islamic rule..and ive shared this many times. it is fulfilled by islam. Hence when you read Rev 13 and it talks about the woman and her offspring (that is the TRUE REMNANT) 'finding shelter in the wilderness' it is a reference to them becoming muslim!!! and it says they were protected for 1260 day...when that period ended then the dragon made war against them. You know when that period ended? 1948...and since then this gomer camp of false jews /the synagogue of satan who is also the whore of babylon, has waged war against the true remnant who were always in the holy land and were BELIEVERS.
to be a believer means to believe in all of Revelation and God's prophets/messengers. It means they must be muslim. You have acknowledged the covenant with ishmael 'becoming a great nation'. of course, this was fulfilled via islam only because islam was from God.

4)
you highlighting an important point

25 The Lord said to Moses at Mount Sinai, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter the land I am going to give you, the land itself must observe a sabbath to the Lord. 3 For six years sow your fields, and for six years prune your vineyards and gather their crops. 4 But in the seventh year the land is to have a year of sabbath rest, a sabbath to the Lord. Do not sow your fields or prune your vineyards. 5 Do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the grapes of your untended vines. The land is to have a year of rest.
6 Whatever the land yields during the sabbath year will be food for you—for yourself, your male and female servants, and the hired worker and temporary resident who live among you,
7 as well as for your livestock and the wild animals in your land. Whatever the land produces may be eaten.

it does refer to a sabath of years here, the 7th year (the shmita)
HOWEVER, a key point you should understand...

where does it say this law is for every single israelite/jew in the holy land, forever? It was for them israelites and for those particular 7 years.

Moses was not speaking to future generations of jews was he? this was given to a particular set of israelites.
this is the point people forget about scripture, who is it addressed to?

Now the regular Sabath is seperate to this particular 7 year period.

also, Jesus himself rejected the law of divorce and said 'it was because you were cruel'
he was referring to the past israelites and basically saying 'this doesnt apply to us, we're a different bunch of jews'.

the argument that THE LAW IS FOR ALL TIMES is limited because throughout the OT the laws were subject to amendments in various contexts. God made new covenants. The christians were bound by a new covenant also. so if you were jewish in blood but a believer in Jesus, hence a christian, you were not bound by the law of the torah on food. Hence peter's vision of the table/food. Does that make sense at all?

with all that said, you do realise that the muslim REST day is Saturday?

1. Ahad − Translated as ‘the one’, this day corresponds with Sunday
  2. Ithnayn − The term means ‘the second’ and corresponds with Monday
  3. Thulatha − Meaning ‘the third’ in English, this day corresponds with Tuesday
  4. Arbia − Translated as ‘the fourth’, this day corresponds with Wednesday
  5. Khamis − It means ‘the fifth’ and corresponds with Thursday
  6. Jummah − Meaning ‘the gathering’, corresponds with Friday; Friday prayers are performed in a congregation in a mosque
  7. Sabt − Translated as ‘the rest’, this day corresponds with Saturday

Jummah is the day muslims read the congregational weekly prayer in the mosque. It isn't 'the rest day' per se.
) O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on friday (the Day of Assembly), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew!
(سورة الجمعة, Al-Jumu'a, Chapter #62, Verse #9)

5) the whole 'this is a spiritual battle' stuff...
just keep in mind what i shared, that the modern ashkenazi jewish invaders are the blood of Gomer mixed into jewish blood..and they are the camp who was left the holy land from roman persecution. As it says in Zech 13 'two thirds will perish or be cut off'
one third however remained and became the remnant.

in the bible, there never was a true jewish exile after Jesus. There was a jewish exile in babylon for 70 years and all the chapters/verses pertaining to a jewish return are in that context. The return, is all about the 10 tribes of the kingdom of israel.

in Revelation 9 after the gentile period is over and the beast/anti christ comes and kills the 2 witnesses...it will be 'sodom and egypt'
you're too busy thinking of high ideals and messianic themes forgetting the dark shit that it is today in the post-islamic period. yes, even if muslims live there and pray on the temple mount, they are not the ones in power. that ended.

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

whilst you might question the 1260 days theme to years, it isnt different to the 70 sevens of Daniel 9 and likewise we see a clear connection to islam literally given the above calculations and the fact muslims did indeed build the dome and the al jami al aqsa on the outer court areas, whilst the temple was in the centre.

we see a clear connection in Rev 13 to the woman (sarah) and her offspring to THE WILDERNESS...and the story of her fleeing to the wilderness is similar to the story of Hagar it is a sacred connection linking the true remnant of judea from Zech 13...to islam.
it says that the children will BELIEVE IN JESUS AND FOLLOW GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.
this is unique, since the latter rules out christians (im sorry i do acknowledge Jesus 'fulfilling the law' but the commandments more specifically are either referring to the Torah or Shariah. Since this is a connection to the wilderness and since it is post-Christ and the whole 'gentile period' connection then it points to shariah.
now if you question the purpose of shariah in a post-christ world..then understnad this

Paul compared the early christian community, the gentiles inc, to the original patriarchs eg Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc. That is, that they were 'righteous by faith before there was a law'.
YET we know that God sent the israelites into Egypt for 400 years where they lost true belief and hence lost this faith/grace. Then God saw fit to send them Moses with the Torah. all of this was so the depths of sin could be revealed in order for the grace of God to come through Christ and be recognised/appreciated.
this makes sense so far...and so it makes further sense that God would repeat this process for gentiles too...hence Jesus came, fulfilled the law of Moses and then entered into a new covenant of the promise via Isaac not of the circumcision. The muslim world is sinful like the 1st century jews. The depths of sin are greater in islam than in judaism eg the consumption of alcohol is haram, when it wasnt before, hence a muslim who drinks (become common now) only reveals a greater depth of sin to our consciousness. ie we need Jesus more than you.
the christians all claim they are fresh babies with 0 accountability of sin 'born again' so you lot dont need Jesus except white pagan roman colonial jesus (like in Rio, overlooking the peasant brown folk) to give you conquests. That is why the cross is a dead symbol representing roman (beast) imperialism. modern israel is an extention of that really and it is all about shitting over muslims.
i think muslims being weaker now proves we need Jesus more LOL. It all makes perfect sense, literally in the numbers above aswell as in theological argument ive presented. since im taking into account the pauline doctrine and extrapolating further. Paul could not disagree with me if he was on here right now. he'd be like 'you took all of my arguments into consideration, applied the same logic and came up with your argument, im a muslim now'.