Moses and Fire Gods

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Something i was thinking about earlier today...

Moses met God

God was Fire

Koran says Jinns/Devils are made from fire.

Iblis - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org

Iblis, being a jinn created from fire
So was the God that Moses met a Jinn/Devil?

Any answers appreciated?

The fire spoken of for jinns is not literal fire. It is symbolic of the nature of desire. They are astral beings. The astral plane is the desire plane, kama loka.
In the bible the jinn are the seraphim.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Im sure you know aswell as i know that there are a few Prophets of old are associated with Fire....

care to explain why the above are not to be confused with each other?
in terms of the metaphysical descent of consciousness, Desire was the first big consequence of self-awareness ie individuality born out of the seperation of consciousness/causation itself. The jinns being described as 'fire' was not islamic theology per se, it was already existing arabic cultural terminology adopted by islam. it was symbolic fire. The jinns are the seraphs of the bible. you can read up on this, iblees was a seraph in muslim understanding.
Desire is something unquenching, hence, if it finds itself rooted into an eternal persuit ie 'The Absolute God' then that desire takes consciousness all the way, hence 'man was created to WORSHIP ALLAH', worship being the object of desire itself. in terms of our metaphysical ascent, this is where the astral experience of pure LOVE takes over and unites all consciousness. This is the positive side of the jinnat/seraphs and also our own astral nature. It is called Chandha in buddhism, 'wholesome desire'. Whereas when iblees came face to face with the physical form, Adam, his attention was taken away from the Absolute persuit and then it became destructive fire, envy/hate etc. this is called Tanha/craving in buddhism. Hence the nature of the seraphs from the highest ranking 'angels' into 'burning serpents'.
within that, ie his attention being lost easily, was because he didnt posess balance of te yin/yang energy, he was a yang entity. the desire plane is the right brain/active/yang. jinnat are not logical/left brain/passive beings by nature. the worship of God from the jinns, is not in terms of bowing down to God, it is more like seeking God, an active persuit. Being forced to look 'down' to the physical world whilst lacking the left brain/logical side means the jinns do not posess the right understanding eg of laws, of right and wrong. as soon as they mix with the material world, they fk up and turn satanic UNLESS they are controlled, kind of like dogs...by people. it's a destructive/burning fire that has to be controlled and that's difficult.
we also posess that feiry nature within us along with the logical thinking side and hence posess more understanding and can control jinns by controlling our own desire. easier said than done mind you.

Fire elementals, are linked to the 4 physical elements, earth, fire, air, water which are linked to the 4 seasons, so it is somewhat subjective. they have nothing to do with the astral. they are etheric. the etheric plane ie Allah 'breathed' the spirit into man, the same applies to the physical world, it is conscious due to the etheric lifeforce. the good elemental spirits are in turn vicegerents of that lifeforce in terms of protecting the elements. the demonic ones, are destructive in that regard. something of a yin/yang aspect to this live brahma and shiva in hinduism. i mean destruction is normal in the cycle of life and death, so are they really 'demonic' or is that just the subjective human interpretation?

good read here

keep in mind that i dont just accept what i read, i see it or enough of some aspect of it and then find some information making sense of that experience.
etheric gremlins are everywhere man...literally they're all over the place, these days.

it was actually fascinating the first time i read up this stuff because i literally grew up around a little culture where our elders strongly believed in such things..and my grandad who im a lot like, used to have direct experiences...he obv opened his third eye (what they call 'cutting the veil' in our culture) and could see it.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
in terms of the metaphysical descent of consciousness, Desire was the first big consequence of self-awareness ie individuality born out of the seperation of consciousness/causation itself. The jinns being described as 'fire' was not islamic theology per se, it was already existing arabic cultural terminology adopted by islam. it was symbolic fire. The jinns are the seraphs of the bible. you can read up on this, iblees was a seraph in muslim understanding.
Desire is something unquenching, hence, if it finds itself rooted into an eternal persuit ie 'The Absolute God' then that desire takes consciousness all the way, hence 'man was created to WORSHIP ALLAH', worship being the object of desire itself. in terms of our metaphysical ascent, this is where the astral experience of pure LOVE takes over and unites all consciousness. This is the positive side of the jinnat/seraphs and also our own astral nature. It is called Chandha in buddhism, 'wholesome desire'. Whereas when iblees came face to face with the physical form, Adam, his attention was taken away from the Absolute persuit and then it became destructive fire, envy/hate etc. this is called Tanha/craving in buddhism. Hence the nature of the seraphs from the highest ranking 'angels' into 'burning serpents'.
within that, ie his attention being lost easily, was because he didnt posess balance of te yin/yang energy, he was a yang entity. the desire plane is the right brain/active/yang. jinnat are not logical/left brain/passive beings by nature. the worship of God from the jinns, is not in terms of bowing down to God, it is more like seeking God, an active persuit. Being forced to look 'down' to the physical world whilst lacking the left brain/logical side means the jinns do not posess the right understanding eg of laws, of right and wrong. as soon as they mix with the material world, they fk up and turn satanic UNLESS they are controlled, kind of like dogs...by people. it's a destructive/burning fire that has to be controlled and that's difficult.
we also posess that feiry nature within us along with the logical thinking side and hence posess more understanding and can control jinns by controlling our own desire. easier said than done mind you.

Fire elementals, are linked to the 4 physical elements, earth, fire, air, water which are linked to the 4 seasons, so it is somewhat subjective. they have nothing to do with the astral. they are etheric. the etheric plane ie Allah 'breathed' the spirit into man, the same applies to the physical world, it is conscious due to the etheric lifeforce. the good elemental spirits are in turn vicegerents of that lifeforce in terms of protecting the elements. the demonic ones, are destructive in that regard. something of a yin/yang aspect to this live brahma and shiva in hinduism. i mean destruction is normal in the cycle of life and death, so are they really 'demonic' or is that just the subjective human interpretation?

good read here

keep in mind that i dont just accept what i read, i see it or enough of some aspect of it and then find some information making sense of that experience.
etheric gremlins are everywhere man...literally they're all over the place, these days.

it was actually fascinating the first time i read up this stuff because i literally grew up around a little culture where our elders strongly believed in such things..and my grandad who im a lot like, used to have direct experiences...he obv opened his third eye (what they call 'cutting the veil' in our culture) and could see it.
In your opinion, what is the signifcance of the Burning Bush that Moses saw?

Why did God appear as fire?

In your opinion, what is the signifcance of the Burning Bush that Moses saw?

Why did God appear as fire?
I'm very open to the idea that the burning bush caused Moses to get high and experience and altered state of consciousness, in which he witnessed what was a very subjective experience.

the stand out experience was this one
However ive said many times that Yahweh was a collective thoughtform. it's easy to just say this, but to even imagine a literal collective thoughtform that could be so powerful enough to bring these experiences and events into play...it took some power to get to that level
I don't see too much into subjective/collective experiences of God.

how would you expect God to come to you? Job saw God like a cloud from the sky.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
I'm very open to the idea that the burning bush caused Moses to get high and experience and altered state of consciousness, in which he witnessed what was a very subjective experience.

the stand out experience was this one
However ive said many times that Yahweh was a collective thoughtform. it's easy to just say this, but to even imagine a literal collective thoughtform that could be so powerful enough to bring these experiences and events into play...it took some power to get to that level
I don't see too much into subjective/collective experiences of God.

how would you expect God to come to you? Job saw God like a cloud from the sky.

according to Islam, the only way to God is via your dreams...

i have held Gods hand in my dreams.

YokeFellow

Established
So was the God that Moses met a Jinn/Devil?

Any answers appreciated?
No. According to the Christian Bible, God is a 'Consuming Fire'...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

What is important to understand in the above verse is that 'Fire' in the Bible is also 'Light'. What is Light in its most literal sense? It is Electromagnetism. It is Power. Think of the Power of the Holy Ghost. It is literally Electromagnetism.

In other words, if we were to see God in his highest form, outside of Time and Space, we would see an Infinite Energy Field. Moreover, this Infinite Energy Field also contains Information, like Software Code. The Bible calls it the 'Word of God'.

Everything in our Universe is manifested from this 'Unified Field'. This includes the Godhead or Trinity. The Godhead is not God's highest form. The Godhead is the 'Material' part of the Consuming Fire.

Furthermore, the Consuming Fire/Software Code is invisible to us.

YokeFellow

Established
can you give me more info on the software code?
Sure. This will be from the Christian Bible.

We start with this one...

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Before any Physical Matter existed, there was the 'Word'. I see this as a type of Software Code similar to what is seen in the Matrix.

Next...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Basically, what the above verse is teaching is that our Physical Reality (things that are seen) is manifested from the Word (things that are invisible to us). Thus, the Software Code is the 'Invisible Man in the Sky' that so many non-Christians make fun of.

And finally...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,
even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

Romans 1:20 gives us the final pieces of the Puzzle. We already know that the 'Invisible Things of Him' is the Word of God Software Code. It is what our Universe is built upon. And because we can see Physical Reality, we know that the Word exists. In other words, ordinary Matter is the proof.

However, the verse goes a step further and gives us something very astonishing. The word 'even' that I bolded in red, is the same as our modern phrase 'in other words'.

Therefore, the verse should be understood as....

"...things that are made, IN OTHER WORDS, his Eternal Power and Godhead."

To put it another way...

Everything that we see around us is made up of something the Bible calls the 'Godhead'. Modern Science calls said Godhead 'Atoms'.

Thus, the 'Trinity' that so many debate over stating things like 'The Trinity is too difficult to understand!' are completely ignorant of what the Bible teaches simply and succinctly.

The Trinity/Godhead is simply the Atom by which the Software Code manifests. It is all powered by the 'Eternal Power' we discussed previously. The Infinite Electromagnetic Field.