MSM And BLACK HISTORY MONTH

PlaneJane

Established
With my utmost respect to you, Madame..
I cannot make no point.
It is not my point anyway, when Christ himself already unequivocally stated Luke 17:21.
For me it's the end of discussion. Can't speak for other human beings though.
Yep Yep, but you never explained how it was neither here nor there!!!
What are you speaking of?
It seemed that you were being oppressed by Santa Claus.
I am unable to gather your point of view, though I desperately reach out to grasp…

I am talking to my sons atm. It’s still quite early here.
I have TONS of work to do, I consider this my fun work.

Dare I refer you to lizard king? (sorry pal)
He can handle your bullshit, though, obviously he already has.

I just can’t go back and look up all of your silliness.
YOU should ask me questions about existence,
REAL questions, the questions that I can answer as a unique individual from a unique part of Christ’s Church. You are wasting your own time otherwise.
Don't refer him to me. I have enough problems lol.

Yep Yep, but you never explained how it was neither here nor there!!!
What are you speaking of?
It seemed that you were being oppressed by Santa Claus.
I am unable to gather your point of view, though I desperately reach out to grasp…
No one can be told or explained what the matrix is.. they have to see it for themselves, individually.

Imho
There's matrix / existence i.e. everything (that emanated from TheSource).
Then there's - TheSource! (dwelling inside all our alive beating Hearts; Corinthians 3:16 , Luke 17:21 - hence - 'Know Thyself').

The objective whilst Life, suddenly became the comprehension that among both, which one is the temporary and which, ThePermanent?

#Food4Thought

I just wanted to make sure that everyone is observing Black History Month as required by the MSM. Congress is now working on legislation to invoke Vaccine History Month which will provide the highlights of how the Covid vaccines have finally achieved racial equality for everyone. All races are dying equally.

Congress is now working on legislation to invoke Vaccine History Month which will provide the highlights of how the Covid vaccines have finally achieved racial equality for everyone. All races are dying equally.
Accorsing to all the msm propaganda black people have the highest rate of being unv@xxed so theyre safe there.

But if the v@x doesnt get them, being lied to that lifelong morbid obesity is healthy and that resisting arrest is a good idea and a cause for celebration may do the trick.

Recently i was at a baby/children's store and had a chance to flip through a book called The Antiracist Baby

Antiracist Baby is a 2020 children's book written by Ibram X. Kendi and illustrated by Ashley Lukashevsky. The book, inspired by the author's 4-year-old daughter,[1] was conceived as a tool for discussing racism with young children.[2][3] The book proposes nine steps for discussing racism, with the ultimate goal of teaching children to be antiracist.[4][5] The book states that "Antiracist Baby is bred not born. Antiracist Baby is raised to make society transform" and that a choice is necessary: "babies are taught to be racist or antiracist—there's no neutrality."[6]
While i agree that racism is wrong, what was really annoying was how "racism" is used as a trojan horse to bring in all kinds of woke nonsense. It goes from teaching babies and children to not judge others because of the color of their skin to accepting all kinds of perversions. I wish i had taken some pictures.

Conveniently, the article does not mention anything about any of these other woke agendas...

It really sucks that black people are being used by the system to spread this other woke nonsense.