MSM And BLACK HISTORY MONTH

free2018

Star
If you’re going to address the conspiracy behind ethnic themed months, the healthiest thing could be to show all the Masons that are famous “ Black” people.

This is actually the case with women’s history and ever other themed month. Famous people are often Masons or government plants.

By the way, every month is themed and has been for at least 15 or 20 years.

I think it is an outrage that Black History Month is given to be February. Why do they get the shortest month of the year? Sometimes it is only 28 days. It is an obvious attempt to appease the Hood while simultaneously depriving them of their right to a month with more days. How much longer will this be tolerated? And when will the Black Community finally stand up in solidarity and demand that justice be done?

I think people have missed the point of this thread so I will explain it again. This isn't about black people. This is about the way the MSM is exploiting race relations for the benefit of the Zionist agenda. In other words social engineering. So if everyone could refrain from playing the race card and try and remember the MSM wants to get rid of black people just as much as white people. This is evidenced by the Evil fake poisonous vaccines the MSM has been pushing since day one. Also special note to black people don't ever try to move to Israel because they do not like you and they run the MSM. So don't hate on Doomsday Cult Mom. She is a friend to anyone that is not trying to kill her with the fake poisonous vaccines regardless of race, creed or color. This is Doomsday Cult Mom and I have approved this message.

I think people have missed the point of this thread so I will explain it again. This isn't about black people. This is about the way the MSM is exploiting race relations for the benefit of the Zionist agenda. In other words social engineering. So if everyone could refrain from playing the race card and try and remember the MSM wants to get rid of black people just as much as white people. This is evidenced by the Evil fake poisonous vaccines the MSM has been pushing since day one. Also special note to black people don't ever try to move to Israel because they do not like you and they run the MSM. So don't hate on Doomsday Cult Mom. She is a friend to anyone that is not trying to kill her with the fake poisonous vaccines regardless of race, creed or color. This is Doomsday Cult Mom and I have approved this message.
Black History Month has nothing to do with Zionism or vaccines

why are you so obsessed with it by the way ? Could you be racist ?

If you want to see who really is exploiting race relations, look no further than the guy who built his entire presidency on DIVISION.

Look no further than the media who has been pushing the same white supremacist garbage that has been propaganda for over 100 years.

Look at who is trying to start a civil war in the country based largely around race, who is fear mongering about racial crime, immigrants, etc. etc.

Maes17

Superstar
Black History Month has nothing to do with Zionism or vaccines

why are you so obsessed with it by the way ? Could you be racist ?

If you want to see who really is exploiting race relations, look no further than the guy who built his entire presidency on DIVISION.

Look no further than the media who has been pushing the same white supremacist garbage that has been propaganda for over 100 years.

Look at who is trying to start a civil war in the country based largely around race, who is fear mongering about racial crime, immigrants, etc. etc.
I’ll give you this. There is a certain fear when it comes to darker skinned people.

What I find funny however is groups like the proud boys etc only fight antifa kids. Be honest with ourselves here. Antifa are just bored hipsters.

The proud boys will not venture into the hood. The fear displayed is propaganda.

PlaneJane

Established
I don't watch any MSM media at all. But the Black History Month propaganda is so pervasive it's almost impossible to avoid and believe me I do my best to try. Pops up on my phone and other places. I am glad you finally woke up from you're coma and no longer watch football. Didn't Mike Ditka take some heat about some crap? Also I read Natural News a lot and pick up on the goings on of the synagogue of Satan from Vigilant Citizen. I trust you are not a worshipping member of that synagogue either because most of the time you make a lot of sense.
Ughh
Most of the time, YOU make a lot of sense…then you go off saying something like that about “that” guy “making a lot of sense.”
He is as lost as a 2 headed nickel.
I recognize your name, I recognize Daze’s name.
You are both very intelligent.
I think you will know, lizard king, that this rant is not truly at you…but I am inspired to place it here.

Yep, the state of Israel is a satanic mess.

I actually began my quest to understand satanism(the opposition) about 20 years ago, when I saw pics of how Israel had built their fancy new Jerusalem courthouse,? if memory serves me right.
It was so obviously built by satanic masons, and is FULL of evil symbolism.

The word Israel does not belong to them, it belongs to you and me. Israel should never be considered a bad word.
Elohim names His favorites with an EL. Gabriel, Michael, Israel.

Anti-Zionism is offensive to me. We can’t just count out all Jews. There was a hostile takeover of the name Jew a long time ago. That was the Jews faults, and they have suffered for it.
The Ashkenazis or whatever enslaved them, AGAIN, and they deserved it, according to YHWH.
The rest of Israel were punished as well. So severely, that to this day, most of them are completely unaware of their status and birthright.
Judah was only 1/12! Jews= a small fraction. Everyone catching that?
Why on earth, does everyone believe these lies about who is and is not an Israelite?
Do you all recognize that there IS a place in YHWHs palace for Judah? Revelation 7:4.
1/12 of it!!!
The real Jews are decent enough, it’s those liars from the synagogue of satan that are majorly tripping everyone up! So badly, that they have most Israelites tricked into not knowing their tremendous value.
The Bible was written for all of us, and about all of us. It even talks extensively about the Edomites, or the “Muslims!”

Oceanic

Veteran
I think it is an outrage that Black History Month is given to be February. Why do they get the shortest month of the year? Sometimes it is only 28 days. It is an obvious attempt to appease the Hood while simultaneously depriving them of their right to a month with more days. How much longer will this be tolerated? And when will the Black Community finally stand up in solidarity and demand that justice be done?
I just want to say one of your sentences makes you sound...not so knowledgeable. "An attempt to appease the hood" as if all Black people are in the hood. Child, there are other races in the hood as well and there are successful black people living in luxury and although it isn't enough to be compared in numbers to other races due to SLAVERY, it's still there.

Maes17

Superstar
You’re ok in my book. No need to explain

Maes17

Superstar
This was happening long before Trump came along..Apartheid as been coming to the US for a while now....

I will give you this one the media is the driving force behind it all..It's the best way for the elite or those in power to spread their propaganda to the citizens...Only way to shut up a Libtard is throw money at him...

I am assuming your not lumping everyone into the Trump camp here....Civil War? And who is behind this operation? Apartheid coming...Let me get out of this thread before I say something I will regret later.
Racial tensions/riots happened under obama too. Trayvon martin? Ferguson, MO?

Maes17

Superstar
I just want to say one of your sentences makes you sound...not so knowledgeable. "An attempt to appease the hood" as if all Black people are in the hood. Child, there are other races in the hood as well and there are successful black people living in luxury and although it isn't enough to be compared in numbers to other races due to SLAVERY, it's still there.
It’s not so much race it’s more so class. The media is to blame in who they choose to promote with said class. When you think of struggling working class America. The stereotype is gang banging ghetto blacks and hispanics isn’t it not? That’s what the media portrays.

Any elite snob is some stuck up monopoly looking white man or some chad looking college frat bro

PlaneJane

Established
Wow.
I shall put my 2 cents in.
I do dare.

Outrage over a short month designated for black history?
Using the word “child” to address someone?

You all can see my face.
I am a “snowflake,” and am even so spoiled rotten, that I own an Arabian horse named Snowflake. No joke here.

I am 100% certain, that slavery is not a white and black thing. Only in RECENT history has this subject even been brought to the world’s attention. By American political agenda mainly.

You may think, who is this beotch who thinks she knows ANY damn thing about this?
I’ll tell you.
I have been a lover, and student, of world history my whole life.
I have a lil’ knowledge of practically all slavery since the beginning.
It has ALWAYS been happening. Regardless of skin color.
My ancestors were slaves at some point. Your ancestors were slaves at some point.

The world politics have been playing out the same throughout all times, with slaves of some kind or another. We always go between democracy, and communism. Up and down.
We are on our 6th Empire. It’s the last one.
We all know damn well, that skin color has nothing to do with our souls.

Our leadership is ALWAYS the problem.
“They” have found our races to be an effective way to control us, and to try to pin us against each other.
I see Mexicans, and Uighurs as the most prominent world slaves, as of this time.

I have a white horse, and a black cat. I’ve had a black horse, and a white cat.
Yellow horses, brown horses.
Horses, chickens, and cats are my favorites.
I actually collect and breed chickens by color.
They are all so so beautiful!!!
It seems clear, that YHWH sees the beauty in all the colors too!
How would this thought process not be ok?

Wow.
I do dare.

You all can see my face.
I am a “snowflake,” and am even so spoiled rotten, that I own an Arabian horse named Snowflake. No joke here.

I am 100% certain, that slavery is not a white and black thing. Only in RECENT history has this subject even been brought to the world’s attention. By American political agenda mainly.

You may think, who is this beotch who thinks she knows ANY damn thing about this?
I’ll tell you.
My ancestors were slaves at some point. Your ancestors were slaves at some point.

The world politics have been playing out the same throughout all times, with slaves of some kind or another. We always go between democracy, and communism. Up and down.

“They” have found our races to be an effective way to control us, and to try to pin us against each other.
I see Mexicans, and Uighurs as the most prominent world slaves, as of this time.

That is kind of what I was trying to say but you said it much more eloquently.

I just read an article about Dave Chappell who is ultra rich is trying to keep affordable housing out his neighborhood. Also have read about some BLM higher ups absconding with money and buying luxurious cars and also houses in rich white neighborhoods. BTW I live in the Hood LOL. The post of February being a short month thing was actually satire LOL. Believe it or not I'm on you're side and my side too. I just don't like hypocrisy and political correctness.

Oceanic

Veteran
Wow.
I do dare.

You all can see my face.

I’ll tell you.

It wasn't meant to be condescending. "Child" pronunciation: "chil'e" is an expression used in black dialect whenever someone says something bewildering, and I'm black soo I'm using my OWN dialect because I'm qualified.

If you could just acknowledge that it still began with Europeans enslaving Black people, and that it's still going on today, that would be nice. Everytime someone points out slavery, here you guys come talking about "but everybody was enslaved-!" The point is, Black people are the main victims of it, and still are to this day. They deserve more recognition on that topic as they are oppressed the most.

I am 100% certain, that slavery is not a white and black thing.
It was, and still is according to white people, arabs, and asians as far as I'm concerned. We are all old enough to have the common knowledge that it's always been about skin color. The reason why you refuse to accept that is because it probably makes you uncomfortable. When slavery is brought up to a white person, they get defensive and start spewing the same exact words you're saying. They just want people of color to "forgive and forget" as if I'M ever going to do that. Slavery was such an abomination, too many vile things happened. It wasn't just a "oh yeah they were on the fields picking cotton and if they were rebellious, they'd simply get whipped" no it was much worse than that.

I've been watching documentaries and doing extreme research of events that happened in the past that they like to hide from us. What all Nations have done to Black people is such a great sin that getting reparations of even a trillion dollars- it still would not recompense for what white people did. It'sTHAT bad.

Comparing the skin color of an animal to the skin color of a person in regards to slavery is an invalid comparison because no animal was enslaving other animals due to their skin color. It was always humans.

And since you're so aware with "Yahawah" and the "Israelites" then how come you're not talking about the part where it says the Edomites will DIE for what their ancestors did? Hm? You're rightfully talking about the Israelites going into captivity, which is correct, but you fail to mention the part where it says that all Nations will be punished because of what they did?

SpoiledBAP

Rookie
Can you say apartheid in reverse? Everyone thats not Black or Mexican is being shuffled to the back of the bus....And they have just the Liberal whack job in the White House to succeed at it thats the sad part.

Black History Month? I wonder what would happen if we had a White History month? Fucking riots thats what would happen! Already destroyed Southern heritage so why not destroy the rest of whats left! The Liberal Whack job social movements are more dangerous than anything the Russians or China could throw at us!

And having a Liberal sympathic to the cause helps.
Racist much??

I'm a voodoo chile lord knows I'm a voodoo chile. I'll meet you on the next world so don't be late, don't be late. Jimi Hendrix

One thing he can't accuse white people of doing is killing Malcolm X. BTW I don't even know who this guy is but isn't math racist now?