Muslim Brotherhood connection with the British & Freemasons | Dr. Raslan (Documented)

InfoHarb

Rookie

Don't get me wrong. I know if you tell the truth about the Muslim Brotherhood, people will say you are a Madkhali, you are a supporter of Saudi. I am not in favor of the Saudi government but everyone already knows about them and Egypt. With Saudi, things are getting very blatant. But if the Muslim ummah is to free itself from the sinister forces, the controlled opposition elements must be exposed. Saudi at this point isn't even pretending to oppose the system. Saudi isn't really fooling people... but it's Muslim Brotherhood, Iran and other controlled opposition that are managing to deceive people.

sickgirl15

Established

Don't get me wrong. I know if you tell the truth about the Muslim Brotherhood, people will say you are a Madkhali, you are a supporter of Saudi. I am not in favor of the Saudi government but everyone already knows about them and Egypt. With Saudi, things are getting very blatant. But if the Muslim ummah is to free itself from the sinister forces, the controlled opposition elements must be exposed. Saudi at this point isn't even pretending to oppose the system. Saudi isn't really fooling people... but it's Muslim Brotherhood, Iran and other controlled opposition that are managing to deceive people.
Malikah Shabazz was just found dead in her apartment in Brooklyn, NYC. Hmmmm..

Bubbajay

Veteran
Malikah Shabazz was just found dead in her apartment in Brooklyn, NYC. Hmmmm..
I just read that. Crazy how no one today understands how Louis Farrakhan had him killed. Farrakhan was an FBI informant, and Malcolm was killed after visiting Farrakhan's mosque in New Jersey I believe. Shabazz and the whole family knew Farrakhan was involved.

For anyone interested the Nation of Islam is a UFO cult founded by a man with links to masonry and the occult. The religion of Free masonry is what you see on the show ancient aliens with human life supposedly seeded from the Dog Star Sirius. The ancient Gnostics believed all human souls came from Sirius, and when they died would return there. Alice Bailey in her book initiation Human and Solar claimed the Great White Lodge in the sky (freemasonry's heaven) was located on Sirius.