...Mysteries...Puzzles...

e-Enoch

Superstar
"VLAD AND BURIED Elite AI boffins CONFIRM theory that Russian dictator Vladimir Putin uses body doubles – so is he dead?"

Flarepath

Star
"GIANT SKELETONS AND PETRIFIED REMAINS. WHEN THE WORLD WAS MUCH LARGER THAN IT IS NOW..."

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" (Genesis 6:4)

rel-Giants34.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We could even speculate that all modern-day truthseekers such as us VC members can trace our bloodline back to those 'mighty men' of old, not afraid to stand tall and proud among the unthinking masses of this world..:)

giants-2.jpg

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Regarding WW3, Trump banned Iran's nuclear power program, but Biden has overturned the ban and has given Iran permission to carry on even though the by-products can be used to make nuke weapons, what could possibly go wrong?..:)
Oh wait-
Iran bomb.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's hope the voters put Don back in the White House ASAP to bring back the ban (if it's not too late) to avoid this-

Flarepath

Star
People might say "So what if Iran has nukes, it doesn't have the big ICBM's to deliver them to America or Europe"
Ah but it doesn't NEED big rockets because there are other ways to deliver them, for example by putting a nuke bomb on an innocent-looking merchant ship and sailing it into a port anywhere in the world, then detonating it on a time fuse-

Terror-ports.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
People might say "So what if Iran has nukes, it doesn't have the big ICBM's to deliver them to America or Europe"
Ah but it doesn't NEED big rockets because there are other ways to deliver them, for example by putting a nuke bomb on an innocent-looking merchant ship and sailing it into a port anywhere in the world, then detonating it on a time fuse-

View attachment 98091
Angry nations with nukes must never be "underestimated..." Their leaders could even "dedicate" their entire lives and "sacrifice" the food budget of their citizens...just to destroy their enemies...

Flarepath

Star
Angry nations with nukes must never be "underestimated..." Their leaders could even "dedicate" their entire lives and "sacrifice" the food budget of their citizens...just to destroy their enemies...

Yes, that's why I've said before that America and other nations should stop propping up Israel with truckloads of cash and weapons like they've been doing for 60 years, thereby making themselves terror targets as "Israel's friend".
I mean, what the hell has Israel ever done for us?
Saddam issued a prophetic warning long ago that I'm sure every muslim regime has taken to heart-
"Does America realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"
Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

For example this is one of Iran's Kilo-class subs...
Iranian-kilo.jpg

.on which a nuke bomb could be transported to just offshore of any western city, deposited on the sea floor with a time fuse, then KA-BOOM, the blast, heat, tsunami and radiation would trash the city-

U.S. atomic bomb sea bed test-

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes, that's why I've said before that America and other nations should stop propping up Israel with truckloads of cash and weapons like they've been doing for 60 years, thereby making themselves terror targets as "Israel's friend".
I mean, what the hell has Israel ever done for us?
Saddam issued a prophetic warning long ago that I'm sure every muslim regime has taken to heart-
"Does America realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"
Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

For example this is one of Iran's Kilo-class subs...
View attachment 98101

.on which a nuke bomb could be transported to just offshore of any western city, deposited on the sea floor with a time fuse, then KA-BOOM, the blast, heat, tsunami and radiation would trash the city-

U.S. atomic bomb sea bed test-
America's "relationship" with Israel is much, much "deeper" than we can ever imagine and with lots of layers, too...

Flarepath

Star
America's "relationship" with Israel is much, much "deeper" than we can ever imagine and with lots of layers, too...
Perhaps the West mistakenly believes jews are still God's "Chosen People" and therefore feel obliged to help them, even though they murdered his son.
God certainly doesn't share that belief..:)-

God_point_2.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
Perhaps the West mistakenly believes jews are still God's "Chosen People" and therefore feel obliged to help them, even though they murdered his son.
God certainly doesn't share that belief..:)-

View attachment 98109
Jesus Christ, The Lord and Saviour became a human being...a Jew...to save mankind from sin. He is The Way, The Truth, and The Life...and no one can come to the Father in Heaven except through Him...

He came to give His life as a sacrifice to save the Jews first...and then the Gentiles...Sadly not all of the Jews accepted Him...and even to this day some Jews still reject Him...But He is the One and True Messiah and Redeemer...His death on the cross was part of the plan to sacrifice His life to save us all...both Jews and non-Jews (Gentiles). His resurrection means He conquered death for mankind...so that through this we can also have eternal life in Heaven with Him...

It appears in the human eyes that the Jews who "clamored" for His death on the cross were "guilty of Deicide"...But The Lord died in the hands of the Roman soldiers...The Lord's death and resurrection was the fulfillment of the plan to redeem mankind...both Jews and Gentiles...

God Almighty loves the Jews...No matter how stubborn they have been, He continues to love them with grace and patience...But their rejection of the Messiah leads them to continued suffering and misery...Still, God Almighty has a wonderful plan...

Flarepath

Star
even to this day some Jews still reject Him...
God Almighty loves the Jews...No matter how stubborn they have been, He continues to love them with grace and patience...But their rejection of the Messiah leads them to continued suffering and misery...Still, God Almighty has a wonderful plan...
God's exact same plan is on the table for jews and every other human on the planet, namely BECOME A CHRISTIAN before you die, because that's the ONLY way they'll be let in here..:)-

rel-Heaven gates.jpg

Let me put it as bluntly as i can- If there are going to be nonchristians in heaven it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", and I swear to God I wouldn't want to go..:)

Zakat

Star
Become a peaceful person by becoming a firm believer in an all-powerful intelligence who rules the whole universe simply and be a well-wisher for everybody.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Flarepath

Star
Thank God there are no faulty Malaysian airline pilots..:)
Oh wait..

Captain Zaharie Shah.(MH370 pilot)
mh-370-pilot.jpg

He was Muslim...he went to mosque for friday prayers.
His hobbies did not fit the more common profile of the Muslim terrorist...
In his spare time he loved to watch the atheist lectures of Richard Dawkins and the cross-dressing comedy of Eddie Izzard.