...Mysteries...Puzzles...

e-Enoch

Superstar
"GIANTS IN THE EARLY 1900'S..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
SKYJACKER UNMASKED "DB Cooper’s identity ‘will finally be revealed’ after bombshell DNA breakthrough from hijacker’s tie in 53-year mystery..."

DavidSon

Star
@e-Enoch I commend you on your care for these "subjects". Looking as your post history (https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/search/700238/) it's astounding how many hours you spend here constantly updating us with videos and content. I honestly don't know how you make the time- 11 hours online Thursday (with small breaks of course), 16 hours Wednesday, 16 Tuesday, 14 Monday, though only 9.5 and 8.5 on the weekend (which is understandable). Still you rank with @Red Sky at Morning as the most devoted truth-seeker at the VC forum. Keep up the good work my dude!

Flarepath

Star
Speaking of mysteries, what happened to the 9 Dyatlov group hikers?
Personally i think the answer's staring us in the face, but apparently I'm the only one to notice.
Same with the Mary Celeste, the answer's surely in plain view..:)

KevinShane75

Rookie
Speaking of mysteries, what happened to the 9 Dyatlov group hikers?
Personally i think the answer's staring us in the face, but apparently I'm the only one to notice.
Same with the Mary Celeste, the answer's surely in plain view.??? SHARE

Flarepath

Star
Yeah I've read detailed books, the Dyatlovs allegedly pinched a guys wallet at Serov railway station while waiting for a train; he called the cops but nothing was proven and no arrests were made, so I speculate that perhaps he and his mates tracked the Dyatlovs to get it back, and all hell broke loose on the mountainside.
As for the M.Celeste, it had new superstructure fitted before it sailed, so I'm guessing it made the ship top-heavy and it rolled onto its beam ends and lay flat in the water, but after they'd taken to the lifeboat it rolled upright again and sailed on unmanned..:)

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
"Joe Biden Has A Very Odd-Looking Chin That Looks Like It Has Been Split Open As The Internet Wonders Why No One Is Talking About It..."

Dang. :/

Flarepath

Star
"Joe Biden Has A Very Odd-Looking Chin That Looks Like It Has Been Split Open As The Internet Wonders Why No One Is Talking About It..."
Perhaps all that ass-kissing has finally caught up with him-

e-Enoch

Superstar
"On April 8th, A Total Solar Eclipse Will Put 13 US States In Darkness Forming An ‘X’ Across The Heart Of America..."
1709885031438.png

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Mitch McConnell’s billionaire sister-in-law Angela Chao made panicked last call before dying in ‘completely submerged’ Tesla on Texas ranch: report..."

Flarepath

Star
"Mitch McConnell’s billionaire sister-in-law Angela Chao made panicked last call before dying in ‘completely submerged’ Tesla on Texas ranch: report..."

I know zilch about cars, but It was an electric car so maybe the water shorted out the door release mechanism, trapping her inside?