Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Israel is inclined to publish in the coming days a political "price tag" against Russia, which will be used in the event that Moscow carries out the threat to close down the activities of the Jewish Agency in the country. These are serious diplomatic steps at the level of relations between the countries, and a change in Israeli policy towards Ukraine is even being considered, even if in the first stage it will not be officially announced. The political elite are considering publishing the "price tag" even before the legal hearing on the agency issue, which will be held in Moscow on Thursday.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“Let my people go”?!

Multiple Russian Jewish organizations have received threatening letters from the Russian Justice ministry regarding their work, similar to the letter received by the Jewish Agency earlier this month.

(Jerusalem Post)

Israel gears up to fight, as Russia puts screws to Jewish Agency for unclear reasons

The Jewish Agency headquarters in Jerusalem, November 29, 2016. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90/File)

After initially believing Russia’s moves against the Jewish Agency to be a relatively minor spat, Israeli officials now view them as the makings of a potentially major diplomatic rift, and the Jewish Agency is preparing accordingly, a senior official in the organization said Sunday.

Moscow’s reasons for attacking the quasi-governmental organization remain unclear, as Russian officials have yet to indicate what — if any — steps Israel could take that would prompt them to call off its threats to shutter the group, which is tasked with facilitating and encouraging Jewish immigration to Israel.

Earlier on Sunday, Prime Minister Yair Lapid warned Russia that closing the Jewish Agency there would negatively affect ties between the two countries. He has reportedly tasked the Foreign Ministry with drawing up specific courses of action that Israel could take, should Russia go through with its stated plans to shut down the organization’s operations, including recalling the Israeli ambassador to Moscow, more bellicose public statements against Russia, and stepping up Israeli support for Ukraine.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Iran says it will ‘build nuclear warheads’ and turn NY into ‘hellish ruins’

Iranian Armed Forces Chief of Staff Major General Mohammad Bagheri and IRGC Aerospace Force Commander Amir Ali Hajizadeh walk during the unveiling of ''Kheibarshekan'' missile at an undisclosed location in Iran, in this picture obtained on February 9, 2022. (photo: IRGC / West Asia News Agency / Handout via Reuters)

The Iranian regime’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps on Saturday announced on two of it's affiliated Telegram channels that it plans to construct nuclear warheads and threatened to pulverize New York.

The Iran expert Ben Sabti tweeted that an IRGC “Telegram channel threatens to produce atomic warhead for missiles.” He cited the IRGC telegram chancel message that “Iran can immediately return to Emad project and build an atomic bomb if Natanz facilities are attacked.”

According to the London-based Iran International outlet, the IRGC-linked Bisimchi Media (Radioman Media) Telegram channel published a video titled “When Will Iran’s Sleeping Nuclear Warheads Awaken.”

The short video declares that Iran’s regime will develop nuclear weapons in a rapid-fire period of time “if the US or the Zionist regime make any stupid mistakes.”

Axl888

Established
Iran says it will ‘build nuclear warheads’ and turn NY into ‘hellish ruins’

Iranian Armed Forces Chief of Staff Major General Mohammad Bagheri and IRGC Aerospace Force Commander Amir Ali Hajizadeh walk during the unveiling of ''Kheibarshekan'' missile at an undisclosed location in Iran, in this picture obtained on February 9, 2022. (photo: IRGC / West Asia News Agency / Handout via Reuters)

The Iranian regime’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps on Saturday announced on two of it's affiliated Telegram channels that it plans to construct nuclear warheads and threatened to pulverize New York.

The Iran expert Ben Sabti tweeted that an IRGC “Telegram channel threatens to produce atomic warhead for missiles.” He cited the IRGC telegram chancel message that “Iran can immediately return to Emad project and build an atomic bomb if Natanz facilities are attacked.”

According to the London-based Iran International outlet, the IRGC-linked Bisimchi Media (Radioman Media) Telegram channel published a video titled “When Will Iran’s Sleeping Nuclear Warheads Awaken.”

The short video declares that Iran’s regime will develop nuclear weapons in a rapid-fire period of time “if the US or the Zionist regime make any stupid mistakes.”
if this happens (nuking NY), Revelation 18 is fulfilled?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
if this happens (nuking NY), Revelation 18 is fulfilled?
If America is Babylon, that might well be a fulfilment. I honestly have no idea what might happen next. I used to surf a lot, and got used to watching sets of waves build, subside, build and then break unexpectedly. I think prophecy is a bit like that - we see things on the horizon, waves coming together and sometimes they come down with full force when we look back at the beach for a ice-cream van. I try to keep my eyes open, but I don’t have any extra insights!!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran’s president warned Monday that any roadmap to restore Tehran’s tattered nuclear deal with world powers must see international inspectors end their probe of man-made uranium particles found at undeclared sites in the country.

In a rare news conference marking his first year in office, President Ebrahim Raisi also issued threats against Israel and tried to sound upbeat as Iran’s economy and rial currency have cratered under the weight of international sanctions.

Raisi said if Israel decides to carry out its threats to destroy Iran’s nuclear program, it “will see if anything from the Zionist regime will remain or not.”

Axl888

Established
If America is Babylon, that might well be a fulfilment. I honestly have no idea what might happen next. I used to surf a lot, and got used to watching sets of waves build, subside, build and then break unexpectedly. I think prophecy is a bit like that - we see things on the horizon, waves coming together and sometimes they come down with full force when we look back at the beach for a ice-cream van. I try to keep my eyes open, but I don’t have any extra insights!!
I really hope that I am wrong, but here is why I think NY is the mystery babylon:
- it is a great city
- it is a center of trade (big banks, NY stock exchange, etc.)
- it is where UN (Globalist) headquarters is located
- woke city, champion's immorality and left wing ideologies, tolerates criminality

But it does make sense that Israel is left alone to fight Gog (the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal) and America the close ally and saviour of Israel is no where to be found (not even a hint) in Ezekiel 38/39...perhaps because America has been judged, or too occupied with its own problems that it can no longer assist Israel, or turned its back on Israel completely.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Israel Makes Final Push to Shape Restored Iran Nuclear Deal

Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid at a security briefing about Iran in Jerusalem last month. (photo: Debbie Hill, Press Pool / WSJ)

Israeli officials are scrambling to influence the Biden administration as the U.S. attempts to revive the Iran nuclear deal, pushing for hardened positions and no concessions to Tehran as negotiations enter a critical phase.

The Israeli government has in recent days broken with its quiet approach to diplomacy, sending Mossad chief David Barnea to Washington last month to brief officials from the White House, CIA, Pentagon and lawmakers. Prime Minister Yair Lapid and other senior Israeli officials have begun expressing growing alarm.

“This deal isn’t a good deal. It was not a good deal when it was signed back in 2015. Today, the dangers it entails are even greater,” said Mr. Lapid in a briefing to journalists last week.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Biden's US Ambassador to Israel: Two-state solution needed to ensure Israel remains a Jewish and democratic country

“In order to push for a two-state solution, we need to be doing things to help the Palestinian people,” Nides said. This primarily entails improving economic conditions.
(September 7, 2022 / JNS)

U.S. Ambassador to Israel Thomas Nides on Wednesday said it is his guiding principle to advance a two-state solution with the Palestinians, because failure to do so is making it difficult to ensure his “North Star” of “maintaining Israel as both a Jewish and democratic state.”

Speaking to reporters at a briefing in Jerusalem, Nides noted that President Biden “articulated very clearly his support for a two-state solution” on his recent trip to Israel, and that “every speech that I give, Secretary [of State Antony] Blinken gives, that the president gives, that [Vice President] Kamala Harris gives, all reference that.

“In order to push for a two-state solution, we need to be doing things to help the Palestinian people,” Nides said. This primarily entails improving economic conditions.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Head of the Mossad David Barnea:

"Signing the nuclear agreement means that the terrorist regime will immediately receive about 6 billion dollars, in addition to 90 billion dollars in the first year and many tens of billions more. Let's assume that only a small part of the additions will go to terrorism - then already our challenge and that of the whole world to prevent terrorism will be enormous. This is one of the clear weaknesses of the looming agreement"