Nuclear weapons

polymoog

Superstar
im not sure.

from the documentaries i have seen on this, though, i believe no nukes were ever dropped on nagasaki or hiroshima. large incendiary bombs were dropped, but no nukes.
the results were similar to the historic hinckley fire of 1894 in minnesota. it was so powerful that it created a localized hurricane force winds from the 200 foot tall flames.

---------
edit: i had a conversation about this yesterday with another pro-nuke truther. he claimed that they were real, but that the radiation dangers (at least of the japanese bombs) were grossly inflated-- he said maybe 90% of the radiation was gone within a few days and 95% gone by a month.
im not saying that is the truth, but its a valid explanation.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Do nuclear weapons really exist (in the way we’re told)?
Great thread. From what I have learned the last four years or so, I’d say: “no way.”

Nukes are fugazi.

Mini Contini

Established
Thank you for your answers and appreciation for the thread so far. We need to be brave enough to question the existence of things that most people think is indisputable. And even though more and more people start to see the lies, they nevertheless think that even though something is a lie, it doesn’t mean the matter itself doesn’t exist. I think it’s because we’ve all been programmed from the very beginning of our lives, through the exposure of these concepts as being non-fictional (like nuclear weapons), into believing that it must exist, at least. And it might be just too much for people to realise that almost everything in this world is fake en evil. So, people are either not able to see it or not willing to see it, or a combination.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
im not sure.

from the documentaries i have seen on this, though, i believe no nukes were ever dropped on nagasaki or hiroshima. large incendiary bombs were dropped, but no nukes.
the results were similar to the historic hinckley fire of 1894 in minnesota. it was so powerful that it created a localized hurricane force winds from the 200 foot tall flames.

---------
edit: i had a conversation about this yesterday with another pro-nuke truther. he claimed that they were real, but that the radiation dangers (at least of the japanese bombs) were grossly inflated-- he said maybe 90% of the radiation was gone within a few days and 95% gone by a month.
It maybe complete conspiracy foolishness but I once heard that you couldn’t simply use a nuclear bomb where and when you liked, but there had to be special harmonic conditions in place for them to work.

As I say, could be completely untrue.

Why are nuclear bombs even necessary? Look what happened to Dresden in WW2. And also it seems like war is basically a business. Why would they destroy everything with radiation and hurt business? They have been psychologically terrorizing us with the nuclear bomb thing all our lives. At this point I say drop one or get off our backs lol. Washington DC could be a good testing ground for proof?

im not sure.

---------

I love history and have watched/read a lot on the bombs over Japan. One thing I never got. Where did all the radiation go? Like Chernobyl's is still radioactive - and yes thats a nuclear power plant accident so not the same - but we know that exposure to any form of nuclear substance is bad but both Nagasaki and Hiroshima are now thriving cities and Hiroshima still has some of the damaged buildings as a memorial. If chernoblys is still a dangerous place due to nuclear contamination. Then why were both Japanese cities not turned into no go zones?

I watched the movie Dr Strangelove the other day for free on you tube and while it was somewhat entertaining I think it was a good example of liberal brainwashing.

I watched the movie Dr Strangelove the other day for free on you tube and while it was somewhat entertaining I think it was a good example of liberal brainwashing.
Doctor strange love is fascinating. I used it for my dissertation as an example of how brainwashing can work with government

FilthPig

Veteran
I love history and have watched/read a lot on the bombs over Japan. One thing I never got. Where did all the radiation go? Like Chernobyl's is still radioactive - and yes thats a nuclear power plant accident so not the same - but we know that exposure to any form of nuclear substance is bad but both Nagasaki and Hiroshima are now thriving cities and Hiroshima still has some of the damaged buildings as a memorial. If chernoblys is still a dangerous place due to nuclear contamination. Then why were both Japanese cities not turned into no go zones?
Those bombs were detonated couple hundred meters above surface and all the pollution was scattered all over atmosphere and what reached the ground didnt go deep into soil and was only a tiny layer . Not all radiation is same,there are dozens of different radioactive isotopes with different lifespans.Some will be more or less harmless after 2 weeks,some after 10 000 years.Also i think in nuclear bomb most heavy elements get blown into smaller ones while exploded reactor scatters all kinds of heavy elements all over the place .

Pollution in Chernobyl varies,some parts are rather dangerous and deadly and large parts are completely fine.People still live around the area.
I have watched dozens of Chernobyl videos from youtubers (like Baldandbankrupt, Kreosan,Shiey etc) . Alot of logging has been going on in Chernobyl in the contaminated parts and lots of scrapmetal seems to have been made there and people still do. I wonder where all that radioactive timber and metal ends up ?

Those who doubt if nuclear weapons exist - is that doubt emotional or factual ? I suggest dont rush to disagree with things that you dont understand fully. Increase your knowledge about subject.I dont see any heavy facts in here that would disprove the concept or existance of nuclear weapons.

I have read that during the cold war era both USA and soviets knew that if they wanted to see some UFO's then they would have to prepare to start launching an nuke and the UFO's would show up in sky at the launch site,sometimes disabling the nuke somehow.Interesting if true.They did stop messing around with nukes quite some time ago.

So USA and Russia started blowing up nuclear bombs to see if UFOs would appear? Makes you kind of wonder if Spock was actually a Russian spy and Star Trek was produced with the intention of dumbing down the American television audience so that they will be willing to believe almost anything?

Fzr450

Rookie
Those bombs were detonated couple hundred meters above surface and all the pollution was scattered all over atmosphere and what reached the ground didnt go deep into soil and was only a tiny layer . Not all radiation is same,there are dozens of different radioactive isotopes with different lifespans.Some will be more or less harmless after 2 weeks,some after 10 000 years.Also i think in nuclear bomb most heavy elements get blown into smaller ones while exploded reactor scatters all kinds of heavy elements all over the place .

Pollution in Chernobyl varies,some parts are rather dangerous and deadly and large parts are completely fine.People still live around the area.
I have watched dozens of Chernobyl videos from youtubers (like Baldandbankrupt, Kreosan,Shiey etc) . Alot of logging has been going on in Chernobyl in the contaminated parts and lots of scrapmetal seems to have been made there and people still do. I wonder where all that radioactive timber and metal ends up ?

Those who doubt if nuclear weapons exist - is that doubt emotional or factual ? I suggest dont rush to disagree with things that you dont understand fully. Increase your knowledge about subject.I dont see any heavy facts in here that would disprove the concept or existance of nuclear weapons.

I have read that during the cold war era both USA and soviets knew that if they wanted to see some UFO's then they would have to prepare to start launching an nuke and the UFO's would show up in sky at the launch site,sometimes disabling the nuke somehow.Interesting if true.They did stop messing around with nukes quite some time ago.
what?

FilthPig

Veteran
So USA and Russia started blowing up nuclear bombs to see if UFOs would appear? Makes you kind of wonder if Spock was actually a Russian spy and Star Trek was produced with the intention of dumbing down the American television audience so that they will be willing to believe almost anything?

Mini Contini

Established
And the healthiest people with the highest expectancy rates and lowest cancer rates are still found in Japan.