One of the biggest upcoming events that will take a toll on America: The Pluto Return!

Oceanic

Veteran
Hi, hi.

So this is a post I've been meaning to make ever since I found out about a certain kind of event I'd like anyone who isn't aware to be notified of!

This year, on the day of February 22nd, PLUTO is supposed to be making a return! It is called "The Pluto return" in which Pluto takes around 248 years to orbit around the solar system and then travel back to the same alignment and degree it was previously when something was BORN, and when it finally returns where it was prior when said something was born, it is called "The Pluto return"

Also, what else lasts 248 years? Empires!

You see, America is theorized to have an establishment of something life changing on that day. America was "founded" during 1776. If we add up all of those years to this current day, that would be...246 years America has been colonized and stolen, and was then put into the hands of the...temporary higher authority.

On Americas birth chart, from 2008-2024, Pluto was/in Capricorn when the US was created. The Zodiac Capricorn represents working, stability, success, and all things that pertain to that. The 2008 great recession (Economic decline) occured when that transit began. And now Pluto is coming back and it will directly affect the United States second house of finances, and things we humans value. Do you now understand how these two are corresponding with each other?

Pluto represents major transformation, death, and destruction; something America seems to currently be going through except it presumably will become excessive during the day Pluto makes a comeback. What does this mean?

It means we will possibly have a huge financial crisis which is why people are turning to Crypto, people will begin realizing how unsustainable capitalism is- I mean prices in food, housing, and homelessness have skyrocketed. There may be another riot against the US Capitol, except this time it'll be because of the way they treat US civilians in terms of money and utility. (They do be makin' it hard on us) People will begin uncovering secrets on exactly how this country was built off the backs of black and indigenous people, and more hidden things pertaining to slavery. In probability, we will have some sort of revolution whether it's average or big.

Just know this is going to be an important event and don't take it lightly. The fact that during 2024 there will be a solar eclipse that marks an X over the United States is just as mind blowing. I would personally like to give all credit and thanks to God. I believe he commands the planets and stars to show us what will become of our world. As the author of time and space, he uses astrology in his own holy way to communicate with us. As it says in the Bible: There will be signs and wonders amongst the heavens.

That is all.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Here's a semi-long article that explains this event more in depth. It also features how God using Pluto as a means to display signs for humans affected previous empires; historical evidence:

Oh, and the fact this event is happening on the 22nd of February during this year of 2022 on a TUESDAY. That's a lot of 222's all in one day huh? Not a coincidence.

And if you believe prophecies in the Bible, this could possibly lead to the NWO. It's not certain but it's plausible at the same time. Remember Pluto represents death, TRANSFORMATION, and rebirth.

Sorry but, we aren't "going back to normal" at any time.

Shuna

Star
En parlant de Pluton, dans mon dictionnaire des symboles, voilà ce qu'ils disent:
PLUTON:
Cette planète incarne en Astrologie la force qui préside aux grands mutation des ères géologiques et des espèces, les profondeurs de la matière, le monde atomique, la conquête de l'espace, le laser et la chirurgie du coeur. C'est le symbole de la reconstitution radicale, sur de nouvelles bases rejetant les éléments nuisibles ou superflus. Ses effets paraissant souvent aussi soudains et imprévus que ceux d'Uranus et de Neptune. Mais contrairement à celle de ces deux planètes, son influence s'avère nettement bénéfique en animé d'un profond sentiment de justice, bien qu'elle était au dessus de conventions humaines. Les antibiotiques, les ordinateurs et, en général, les techniques ultra-modernes, y compris la télévision lui appartiennent. Les astrologues ne sont pas encore d'accord sur son signe zodiacal préféré (c'est-à-dire son domicile), et on a proposé successivement: le Bélier (préconisé par E. Caslant), le Cancer (A. Muir, en Angleterre), les Poissons (M. Wemyas, opinion partagée encore par Ch. Vouga et ses continuateurs), le Scorpion (F. Brunhübner) et le Sagitaire (A. Volguine). Cette dernière attribution gagne du terrain depuis une vingtaine d'années. Au moment de sa découverte en janvier 1930, Pluton était dans le signe du Cancer, qui traditionnellement gouverne la Chine, et l'on assiste actuellement dans ce pays - devenu déjà le troisième grand - à la naissance d'une civilisation typiquement Plutonienne, dont les contours sont devenus visibles à partir de 1971 environ. Les évènements actuels sont comparables à ceux du premier quart du XIXe siècle pour les U.S.A et de la première décennie de la révolution Russe.

Pour l'astrologie analytique, Pluton, le prince des ténèbres, est le symbole des profondeurs de nos ténèbres intérieures qui rejoignent la nuit originelle de l'âme, c'est-à-dire les couches les plus archaïques de la Psyché. Quand Jung déclare que l'homme civilisé traîne encore derrière lui la queue d'un saurien, il fixe l'image infernale de cette région ancestrale de l'individu que gouverne cette planète. C'est le clavier des tendances affectives du stade sado-anal avec les forces du mal : le noir, le laid, le sale, le mauvais, la révolte, le sadisme, l'angoisse, l'absurde, le néant, la mort... De même, nous touchons à ce même clavier quand Jung nous engage à rencontrer notre dragon, nous invitant à développer la conscience de l'invisible, à nous assurer la possession de nos trésors enfouis, à dégager l'accès vers les richesses cachées, à découvrir ses arcanes les plus secrets, pour son accomplissement spirituel ou sa réalisation métaphysique. L'alignement du Moi, sur les vérités les plus profondes de l'être, donne le pouvoir, sinon une volonté de puissance occulte, qui a le dernier mot dans les affaires humaines. En revanche, si l'être refuse ces besoins vitaux les plus fondamentaux, des fermentations intérieures détruisent l'équilibre et, par des catastrophes qui dérobent le sol sous nos pieds, Pluton ouvre le gouffre prêt à précipiter, l'homme et à l'y engloutir : c'est la saison en enfer...

Speaking of Pluto, in my dictionary of symbols, that's what they say:
PLUTO:
This planet embodies in Astrology the force which presides over the great changes of geological eras and species, the depths of matter, the atomic world, the conquest of space, the laser and heart surgery. It is the symbol of radical reconstruction, on new bases rejecting harmful or superfluous elements. Its effects often appearing as sudden and unforeseen as those of Uranus and Neptune. But contrary to that of these two planets, its influence proves clearly beneficial in animated by a deep feeling of justice, although it was above human conventions. Antibiotics, computers and, in general, ultra-modern techniques, including television, belong to it. Astrologers are not yet agreed on his favorite zodiac sign (that is, his domicile), and successively they have been proposed: Aries (advised by E. Caslant), Cancer (A. Muir, in England), Pisces (M. Wemyas, opinion still shared by Ch. Vouga and his followers), Scorpio (F. Brunhübner) and Sagitarius (A. Volguine). This latter attribution has been gaining ground over the past twenty years. At the time of its discovery in January 1930, Pluto was in the sign of Cancer, which traditionally governs China, and we are currently witnessing in this country - which has already become the third largest - the birth of a typically Plutonian civilization, whose outlines became visible from around 1971. Current events are comparable to those of the first quarter of the 19th century for the U.S.A and the first decade of the Russian revolution.

For analytical astrology, Pluto, the prince of darkness, is the symbol of the depths of our inner darkness which join the original night of the soul, that is to say the most archaic layers of the Psyche. When Jung declares that civilized man still drags behind him the tail of a saurian, he fixes the infernal image of this ancestral region of the individual that governs this planet. It is the keyboard of the affective tendencies of the sado-anal stage with the forces of evil: black, ugly, dirty, bad, revolt, sadism, anguish, absurd, nothingness, death ... Similarly, we are touching this same keyboard when Jung urges us to meet our dragon, inviting us to develop awareness of the invisible, to secure possession of our buried treasures, to clear access to riches hidden, to discover its most secret mysteries, for its spiritual accomplishment or its metaphysical realization. The alignment of the Self, on the deepest truths of the being, gives the power, if not an occult will to power, which has the last word in human affairs. On the other hand, if the being refuses these most fundamental vital needs, interior fermentations destroy the balance and, by catastrophes which steal the ground under our feet, Pluto opens the abyss ready to precipitate, the man and the swallow it up: it's the season in hell...

I was suspicious when awhile back they tried to say that Pluto was no longer a planet. All our lives Pluto was a planet and then all of a sudden they said it wasn't. It was almost like losing a childhood friend. I have never trusted astronomers that much because they can just make stuff up and how would we know. Plus they get too much money from the government when the average person gets no benefit from whatever it is they do. Supposedly they went to the moon. What good did that do anybody? Most astronomers and scientists are just grifters as are the people who run churches. Scientists see us as lab rats. This so called covid bs is a prime example. The cure is worse than the disease. When I was a kid people in Africa were starving and today people in Africa are still starving. What did scientists do to change that? In a nutshell scientists are basically crooked and work for the elite. Astronomers are the biggest crooks of all because they just make stuff up and no one is the wiser. Anytime scientists or astronomers do the average person any good it is usually an accident. In the olden days it wasn't like this and scientists did good things that helped people but now the elite kill any who try to do good. For example the scientist who said there were nanoparticles in the vaccines. They bumped him off quick.

If I were an admin, I wouldn't allow "serious" discussion of: cloned celebrities, reptilians/aliens, astrology.

Oceanic

Veteran
I was suspicious when awhile back they tried to say that Pluto was no longer a planet. All our lives Pluto was a planet and then all of a sudden they said it wasn't. It was almost like losing a childhood friend. I have never trusted astronomers that much because they can just make stuff up and how would we know. Plus they get too much money from the government when the average person gets no benefit from whatever it is they do. Supposedly they went to the moon. What good did that do anybody? Most astronomers and scientists are just grifters as are the people who run churches. Scientists see us as lab rats. This so called covid bs is a prime example. The cure is worse than the disease. When I was a kid people in Africa were starving and today people in Africa are still starving. What did scientists do to change that? In a nutshell scientists are basically crooked and work for the elite. Astronomers are the biggest crooks of all because they just make stuff up and no one is the wiser. Anytime scientists or astronomers do the average person any good it is usually an accident. In the olden days it wasn't like this and scientists did good things that helped people but now the elite kill any who try to do good. For example the scientist who said there were nanoparticles in the vaccines. They bumped him off quick.
I also don't agree with people who say Pluto isn't a planet. It's just small, that's all. Oh, I'm not really into astrology or zodiac signs like that. I'm only associated with it to a small degree. I don't be waking up checking my horoscopes or determine my future with it- I like to depend on God instead.

Yeah some things in astrology are false, but some things are true. I pray that I ONLY look into the truthful side of it. When astronomers talk about, "Oh this is what your future is like depending on your sign" I'm like, "Yeah no, not into that. A human can't determine my future, only God can." The only part of astrology I actually agree with is whatever happens in space that GOD said would already happen. That's why I give all credit to him, instead of astronomers.

The way I see it, there's always a balance/two sides of everything: You can use something for good or bad- for there is nothing that has only one meaning. Whichever way God moves space is what I'M going with. Most people decide to involve witchcraft with astrology which isn't in my soul to participate in.

I'm not sure if you agree with this post or not, and you have every right not to if it doesn't resonate with you, but thanks for sharing your opinion! While I believe there will be a Pluto return, I also believe in the majority of your take on astrology!

Maldarker

Star
Here's a semi-long article that explains this event more in depth. It also features how God using Pluto as a means to display signs for humans affected previous empires; historical evidence:

Oh, and the fact this event is happening on the 22nd of February during this year of 2022 on a TUESDAY. That's a lot of 222's all in one day huh? Not a coincidence.

And if you believe prophecies in the Bible, this could possibly lead to the NWO. It's not certain but it's plausible at the same time. Remember Pluto represents death, TRANSFORMATION, and rebirth.

Sorry but, we aren't "going back to normal" at any time.
that number has been every where for me last few years....222

Karlysymon

Superstar
Iam not one who is always gripped by what is going on the skies....blood moons, planetary alignments and all that jazz...The OP was intriguing enough that i thought i should re-read some of Immanuel Velikovsky's work to jog the memory over Pluto and other planets' influences on the Earth. For those interested, here is the link

Oceanic

Veteran
Iam not one who is always gripped by what is going on the skies....blood moons, planetary alignments and all that jazz...The OP was intriguing enough that i thought i should re-read some of Immanuel Velikovsky's work to jog the memory over Pluto and other planets' influences on the Earth. For those interested, here is the link

Reading that was quite depressing. I can't resonate with it. Sorry Karly, but thanks for sharing! It was thought-provoking nonetheless.

Oceanic

Veteran
I forgot to add, this month is February and we've officially begun the countdown for the pluto return! Not expecting anything drastic to randomly happen on that day, but I am expecting it to be an escalation of the worsening of America.

I just can't wait for God to show us that sign so we as the people can focus on the power struggles of the US and find out Americas most juiciest secrets, let's go! And the fact that this is an extremely rare event considering it only happens every 248 or 250 years.

Just twelve more days...

The next update will be on the 20th because there is a debate whether or not the pluto return begins on the 20th or the 22nd.

I still advise people to do research on this, IF it resonates with you.

Maldarker

Star
I always thought 33 was associated with the illuminati...
Interesting
23 & 33 plus 3 5 6 9 11 are seen alot in conjunction (and if you see the number 5 or it adds to 5 its death in movies)

In the Bible, the number 22 represents disorganization that is concentrated in one single place. This represents judgment, chaos, war and disorder. Therefore, as the number 2222 is the number 22 twice in a row, this means that its influence is doubled

I think this is why i see it. Its a reminder that JESUS is coming with JUDGEMENT!

Here is some more reference:

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 222
The overall meaning of multiple number twos (e.g. 222, 2222, 2:22, and so on) is somewhat unclear in the Bible. They are related, however, to not only the creation of Eve and the first marriage but also to Jesus' return to earth! They additionally reveal how rewards will be distributed upon entering the kingdom of heaven and how we must deal with temptation.
Both Luke 22:2 and 22:22 (a use of 2222) are linked to the murder conspiracy against Jesus. The second verse of Luke 22 is one of the only places where it is recorded people were actively seeking to kill him (see also Matthew 26:4, John 5:18, 7:1) before his arrest. Verse 22 of the same chapter reveals Christ, at his last Passover, knew all along who was the person who would betray him to the religious authorities.

What were Israels wilderness wars?
When were dinosaurs created?
Is kissing wrong outside marriage?
Number 222 in references
The first appearance of multiple twos (222) within a chapter and verse reference is Genesis 2:22. This verse reveals that women were not a separate creation but were purposely made out of a rib borrowed from Adam. God did this to underscore the close relationship he intended for marriage (see verse 24). Matrimony, from the start, was intended to be the unification of equals but changed to the man being the leader of the family after sin entered the picture (1Timothy 2:13 - 14, etc.).
Related to the closeness of marriage in Genesis 2:22 is the punishment for defiling this special relationship, through adultery, delineated in Deuteronomy 22:22. Under the Old Covenant, both the man and woman who willingly committed adultery were put to death. This ultimate penalty, according to God, would help "put away evil" from Israel, or any nation, who practices it.
In other uses of multiple twos (e.g. 2222) Psalm 22:22 declares David, after God saves him, would publically praise him and declare his name to the people. In 2Samuel 22:2, he calls him his Rock and Deliverer. It is finally revealed in Paul's writings that the name of the Being whom David praised, as well as the One who led Israel out of Egypt, was none other than Jesus Christ (1Corinthians 10:4)!

In another fascinating use of number 2222, the book of Acts records the condemnation Apostle Paul received after defending his ministry at Jerusalem's temple. Zealous Jews, as he nears the end of speech, cry out, "Away with such a one from the face of the earth, for he is not fit to live!" (Acts 22:22). His arrest will ultimately lead him to preach the gospel in the farthest reaches of the Roman Empire (view our map of Paul's final journey).
Multiple number twos
One of Jesus' greatest, yet often misunderstood, use of symbolism is found in Matthew 18. He warns, in verses 8 and 9 of the chapter, that it is better to lose a hand, foot or eye than to have two hands, two feet or two eyes (222) condemn us. Since sin is generated out of thoughts and choices (Matthew 15:18 - 19), the Lord is not condoning self-mutilation as a way of dealing with sin but rather admonishing us to decisively deal with the temptations that lead to it.
Jesus, in Matthew 25's parable of the talents, uses 222 in verse 22 to teach an important lesson about those who enter God's kingdom.
And the one who had received two talents also came to him and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; see, I have gained two other talents besides them' (Matthew 25:22).
The man who received two talents doubled his master's money just like the person who got five talents (Matthew 25:16). The Lord rewarded both men equally, showing that he judges and rewards fairly based on what a person does with what he is given (verses 21, 23).

Lastly, Jesus uses the example of two men in bed, two women grinding, and two men in a field (222) to warn that many people will be arrested and killed prior to his return to earth (Luke 17:34 - 36, see also verse 37).
Additional info on the Biblical Meaning of 222
The book of Eccelsiates, written by King Solomon between 970 and 930 B.C., has 222 verses.

With the subject of Ecclesiastes being the pain and
frustration engendered by observing and meditating on the distortions and inequities pervading the world, the uselessness of human ambition, and the limitations of worldly wisdom and righteousness

Never heard it was illuminati related please elaborate.

Oceanic

Veteran
222 = illuminati
I believe numerology can be used in both good manners and bad manners. In fact, God himself operates with numerology occasionally, but so do the evil ones. They all use it for opposing goals. So perhaps in satanism, 222 is considered something evil, but if you're using it in a different way, it can mean something positive.

Don't forget, there are multiple meanings of everything, and there always has to be a balance.

Maldarker

Star
I believe numerology can be used in both good manners and bad manners. In fact, God himself operates with numerology occasionally, but so do the evil ones. They all use it for opposing goals. So perhaps in satanism, 222 is considered something evil, but if you're using it in a different way, it can mean something positive.

Don't forget, there are multiple meanings of everything, and there always has to be a balance.
that's why wonder what the illumanati side of it is. Some elaboration would be great on that point.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
that's why wonder what the illumanati side of it is. Some elaboration would be great on that point.
I have no clue what 222 means in satanism. If anyone who has knowledge about numerology in illuminati terms, please do answer this guys question! I haven't the slightest idea.

However, funny enough, remember that the pluto return happens during 2/22/2022. 222 in angelic terms means a new beginning. Also remember that one of the things pluto represents is rebirth. This is definitely no coincidence. From an anecdotal point of view, America will be reborn as the kingdom of the antichrist (NWO)

Only sometime afterwards (probably 2 or 3 years later from MY perspective) will it finally be desolate via nuclear war brought to you by the European Union. I really think the whole Russia vs Ukraine thing is only preparation before all Nations officially come together (suddenly, because the kings/queens of each Nation will be filled with hatred) to abolish America.

.. Also remember that one of the things pluto represents is rebirth. This is definitely no coincidence. From an anecdotal point of view, America will be reborn as the kingdom of the antichrist (NWO)

IMHO,
UKofGB&NI is the genuine deep state, not the USofA.

If at all, it would be the gullible populus of USA probably winding up as scapegoat in fulfilling the prophecy of antiChrist emerging from the real deep state i.e. UKofGB&NI.